Man, we are definitely losing the war when it comes to this particular well.
老天,如果是這種戰爭那我們輸定了
I swear to God, they blow up another well, I take another pair of boots off. It's like fucking musical chairs.
我對天發誓,他們又炸了一口井 我又弄丟了一雙鞋 那就像搶椅子游戲
Hey, do I have to buy a dress for your wedding?
嘿,我要不要為你的婚禮買條禮服?
No. Whatever you wear in Kabul is fine.
不用,在喀布爾,你穿什么都行
Yeah? Yes.
是嗎?是的
The only thing I ask is that you make sure my friend is there.
我唯一的請求是 希望你確保我的朋友們能到場
Aw, your friend is me.
你朋友就是我啊
I get it.
我明白了
Mount up! Jesus, Stern!
趕緊的!老天,斯特恩!
General, excuse me. Hey. General, do you have a minute?
將軍,抱歉,嘿,將軍,你有空嗎?
Not now, Baker.
現在不行,貝克
It's just... The Taliban haven't been destroying the well here.
只是...這里的井不是塔利班份子摧毀的
The women of the village are destroying it. Or so they tell me.
而村子里的女人們正在摧毀它 他們是這么跟我說的
We dug that well several times for the women so they don't have to walk to the river.
我們為那些女人挖了好幾次那口井 這樣她們就不用跋涉到河邊去
But they want to walk to the river.
但她們想到河邊去
It's their only chance to be social and gossip and, you know, hang out.
那是她們唯一能交友 聊天,你知道,一起聚聚的機會
I think that they have a bunch of old Soviet landmines, and they just prop one up and throw rocks at it.
我覺得她們有很多過去的蘇維埃地雷 她們只需要埋下一顆 再在上面扔個小石子