Kim, are you okay? What's going on?
金姆,你沒事吧?怎么了?
Oh, shoot. Oh, sorry, what time is it?
天吶,抱歉,幾點了?
I'm in Seattle. God, I thought you got shot at a wedding or something. Jesus, Kim! No.
我現在西雅圖,老天,我還以為你在婚禮上中槍了呢 上帝啊,金姆!
Sorry. So, just real quick... I want you to come visit me.
抱歉,長話短說吧... 我希望你來看我
In Afghanistan? Really?
去阿富汗看你?真的?
I mean, I've got tons of miles. I could fly you first class.
我積攢了很多里程 我可以給你買頭等艙的票
Who is in your bed, Chris?
誰在你的床上?
What? No, that's my bag.
不,那是我的包
Look in the mirror, dipshit.
自己看鏡子吧,人渣
My God. You motherfucker. Unbelievable. Unbelievable!
老天,你這個混蛋 真不可思議,不可思議!
You calm the fuck down!
你的給我冷靜點!
Listen, you haven't been home in months.
聽著,你都幾個月沒在家了
You forgot my fucking birthday!
你連我的生日都忘了
And I kept your stupid fucking plants alive, but you let this relationship wither and die!
我還幫你養著那些植物,而你卻讓我們之間的感情枯萎死亡
Did you have that prepared? What? Pussy!
這些臺詞都是你事先想好的嗎?什么? 人渣!
You know what? Have fun in Seattle. You should go to the Rock 'n' Roll Museum. It sucks. You'll fit right in.
知道嗎?祝你在西雅圖玩的愉快 你應該去參觀搖滾博物館 那糟透了,正好適合你
Are you shitting me?
你是在逗我嗎?
Fahim. Let's apply for another embed.
法希姆 我們再申請一次植入吧
Because I want to get out of Kabul. I just need to get out of Kabul.
因為我想離開喀布爾 我就是需要離開喀布爾
I need "me time", exactly. That's... See? I told you that O magazine would increase your understanding of women.
我需要“自我放松”,沒錯 瞧?我早跟你說了,奧普拉雜志能提升你對女人的理解
Hey, you guys are three five, right?
嘿,你們是三五部隊的吧?
Do you know a Corporal Coughlin?
你認識考夫林下士嗎?
No, ma'am. Sorry, but I've only been here for a couple months.
不認識,女士 抱歉,我才來兩個月
Ma'am, if you set one foot in front of the other, there's less chance you lose both feet if we hit an IED.
女士,如果你把一只腳 放在另一只腳的前面 那當我們撞到簡易爆炸裝置時 你失去雙腿的可能性會更小