Kim! Tanya's got scotch. It won't last long, so...
金姆!譚雅買了威士忌 那個不會持續太久,所以...
Nic, you're welcome, too, you big cunt!
尼克,我們也歡迎你,大混球!
That's a term of affection, by the way.
對了,這其實是個親昵的詞
You were supposed to be in New York, sneaky girl.
小賤人,你這時候不是應該在紐約嘛
Yeah, Chris is not super pleased.
是啊,克里斯真的超級不爽
Chris can suck a fat one.
克里斯肯定氣炸了
I'm trying to see if they put my story up, but this Internet connection is the worst!
我想看看他們有沒有刊登我的故事 但是網絡一直連接不上!
Oh, Goddamn it, Jaweed!
見鬼,賈維德!
Really? Wow. Although, donkeys aside, he's a good fixer. Mmm.
真的嗎?不過,話說回來 他是個很棒的中間人
Oh, no, thanks. Morning shows.
不了,謝謝,還要準備早間節目
You have something they want for the mornings?
你有他們早上想看到的東西?
Maybe. I don't know. Maybe.
也許吧,我不知道,可能吧
That's what I'm trying to see.
那是我想弄明白的事
You know, I heard that he has contacts in the Tribals. Like real Taliban contacts.
你知道,我聽說他已經聯系上了部落 和真正的塔利班份子聯系上了
Jaweed? Jaweed. No fucking way. Mmm, apparently.
賈維德? 賈維德 不會吧 顯然啊
Would you do that? Would you go down there?
你會干嗎?你會去那嗎?
Yeah, sure, if it was the right call.
是啊,當然,只要時機合適
Yeah, but how do you know if it's the right call?
是啊,但你怎么知道時機合不合適?
Fuck, man, I don't know.
我也不知道
That is why we drink, do drugs and shag strangers in restaurant bathrooms.
這不就是我們為什么喝酒,嗑藥和陌生人在餐廳衛生間亂搞的原因嗎?