You wish to interview me, Mr. Ahmadzai?
你想采訪我,阿赫邁德賽先生?
I do, Mr. Sadiq. Yes, on camera.
是的,薩迪克先生 還得拍攝下來
Mr. Ahmadzai, I am a person of, of no consequence.
阿赫邁德賽先生 我只是一個 一個小人物而已
Well, you soon might be the second most powerful person in Afghanistan.
你很快也許就能成為阿富汗第二權利的人
Mr. Ahmadzai, I run a small department inside the Interior Ministry. What possible interest could I be to the Americans?
阿赫邁德賽先生 我負責了內政部的一個小部門 美國人為何對我感興趣?
Because your Ministry for the Prevention of Vice and the Encouragement of Virtue sounds a lot like the Taliban's old Ministry of Vice and Virtue.
因為你所在的部門 對于預防暴力和提倡美德的做法聽起來和之前塔利班的手段很像
Don't you think?
你認為呢?
Kim Baker. Mmmhmm.
金姆·貝克
When the Taliban was in power, they enforced their version of sharia.
當塔利班掌權的時候 他們有自己的伊斯蘭教法
One of their edicts was a rule that all men must shave the hair of their pubis.
其中一條法令規定 所有的男子必須剃光陰毛
They would walk the streets carrying a small wooden rod, a dowel, which they would roll along the front of a man's trousers.
他們會帶著一小把 木質標尺上大街 像個木釘 然后用它在男人的褲子上滾動
If a man's pubic hair was long enough to curl around the dowel, they would beat him.
如果某個男人的陰毛 長到影響了木釘的滾動 他們就會打他
Now, I ask you, do I look like a man to walk the streets carrying a hair of the pubis dowel?
現在,我問你我看起來像是那種會帶著木釘上街的人嗎?
No, sir, you do not.
不,先生,你不像
I returned to this country to save it. I am a friend of America.
我回到這個國家是為了拯救它 我是美國的朋友
Which is why you should let me interview you, so people can understand that.
所以你才更應該讓我采訪你啊 這樣大家才能明白這點