Kim? You all right there, mate?
金姆? 你沒事吧,伙計?
Oh, wouldn't you like to know?
你為什么要知道?
Hey. I'm just talking about her safety.
嘿,我只是關心她的安危
Nic here does security for Kim, Iain.
尼克是金姆的保鏢
Right, well! I'm off. Excuse me.
好的,好吧 我走了,失陪
Excused. Good night. Bye, darling! Good night.
失陪 晚安 再見,親愛的 再見
The best, Nic!
最好的尼克
Oh, that's Oprah.
那是歐普拉
Hello.
喂
It's Fahim. Are you ready to go?
是我,法希姆,你準備好出發了嗎?
Go where, dude? It's Saturday.
去哪,伙計,今天周六
Friday is the only day off in the Islamic week.
周五是穆斯林人唯一的休息日
We have interviews.
我們得去采訪
No! That was not made clear. That's... No. That's bullshit, Fahim. No.
不,那可說不通,那...不 那是廢話,不行
Kim, today we are meeting Ali Massoud Sadiq.
金姆,今天我們要去見 阿里·馬蘇德·薩迪克
I sent research. He's likely to be Attorney General.
我做了研究,他就要成為司法部長了
Please hold. Please come outside.
請等等 請你出來
This is against what I believe as an American.
這和我們美國人的做法不同
I am sorry, but we have to go.
抱歉,但我們必須得去
My shoes. Shit.
我的鞋子,該死