You see that?
看到了嗎?
It's a brothel and a Chinese restaurant.
這里是妓院,也是中餐館
Do you remember this video?
你記得那視頻嗎?
Everybody was drawings.
大家都喜歡
Me? Oh, no, thank you.
我?不,謝謝
Look, a month ago, I was writing a story about corn syrup.
聽著,一個月前 我在寫關于玉米糖漿的故事
Okay? I was not happy.
好嗎?我不開心
I didn't think there was anything else out there for me.
我認為我這輩子就那樣了
Just death.Then this came along and...
只能等死 然后這件事發生了...
Wenge, do you guys have regular access to healthcare?
你們會定期去檢查身體嗎?
He called me a Fenian bastard. I fuckin' showed him what for, kicked his teeth in, the cunt.
他叫我混蛋 為此我把他的牙打沒了
Oi, Tanya? What's her story?
譚雅?她有什么故事?
She has a boyfriend. And she's unconscious, okay?
她有男友,她現在神志不清,好嗎?
Not that either of those things have ever stopped you before.
這兩個條件以前可阻止不了你
That's not true. That's not true.
不是的,不是的
Firstly, I'm afraid of boyfriends. Mmmhmm.
首先,我害怕男友們
Secondly, I'm a gentleman.
其次,我是個紳士
What? According to no less an authority than Grace Mugabe.
什么?根據某些人的記錄
I held a door open for her once.
我是幫女士開過門的
Let me just have a little peekaboo.
讓我玩玩躲貓貓
Get out!
走開
I think I missed one. Stop!
我想我錯過了 住手