Why don't I know who you are?
為什么我不知道你是誰
You're what, like, forty two?
你現在四十二歲了?
Sold.
差不多
Why have I never heard of you?
為什么我從未聽說過你?
Yeah, I haven't done a lot of overseas reporting.
是的,我沒做過多少海外的報道
I've done mostly domestic reportage.
大部分做的是國內的報告文學
"Reportage"?
報告文學?
Domestic reportage.
國內報告文學
Look, everyone in the Kabubble is full of shit.
聽著,這里的人都這樣,
It's okay.
沒事的
Half the accents are fake.
有一半人的口音是假裝的
"The whole "I'm exSpecial Forces" wankers are flat out lying.
所謂的"特種部隊的經歷都是假的
"Reportage"?
報告文學
Oh, Christ, what is this?
天啊,這是怎么回事?
I really shouldn't have my back to the door.
我不該偷聽你們的談話
It's bad tradecraft, but it's worth it to talk to you two ladies.
那是很糟糕的技術 但是很值得和你們兩位談談
Fuck off. Ugh.
滾開
You got it.
明白了
Champagne?
香檳?
Thank you.
謝謝你
Finish this, and then we'll go meet some friends in Wazir Akbar Khan.
把這喝完 然后我們去阿克巴漢區見幾個朋友
And I am warning you now, do not sleep with lain.
現在我先警告你 不要和伊安上床
Who is lain?
伊安是誰?
He's a proper asshole.
他是個大混蛋
Shall we? Yeah.
可以走了嗎?是的
Is that a cab?
那是出租車嗎?
Is your full name Shakira? 'Cause I thought it was a Colombian nickname.
你的全名就是夏奇拉?我還因為那是哥倫比亞的綽號呢
Why would you think that?
你為何那么想?
Because of the singer.
因為那個歌手
No, I know. I'm kidding. No, it's Arabic for "thankful."
不,我知道,我開玩笑的 不,那是"感恩"的阿拉伯語
Kim is American for "white lady."
金姆在美國是"冰美人"的意思
Actually, "Kim" means "who" in Turkish.
事實上,金姆在土耳其語里是誰的意思
"Who's that white lady?"
"那個冰美人是誰?"
It's Kim.
是金姆
That's so you can remember my name.
你就那樣記住我的名字
So... This is Iain. Iain, Kim.
這位是伊安,伊安,這位是金姆