Okay, let's try to be adults here.
好吧,我們都成熟點
I think we were.
我覺得我們很成熟啊
Obviously this was just a Kabubble thing, right?
顯然,這只是一時沖動,對嗎?
Just a fun mistake where one of us had an orgasm.
當我們其中一人高潮時,那只是個有趣的錯誤
I mean, we're both in a really bad place. And then you punched Nic.
我是說,我們倆當時都很火大 然后你就揍了尼克
I don't know. It's endorphins, right?
我不知道,是內啡肽在作祟,對嗎?
Nope, that's not what this is.
不,不是
No, you don't need to be gallant.
不,你不用獻殷勤
I'm serious. I fancy you, Kim Baker. I do.
我是認真的 我很喜歡你,金姆·貝克 真的
Of all the dozens of women in this country, I chose you.
這個國家有那么多的女人 我偏偏選了你
No, you didn't, because this is not me. I would never do this.
不,你沒有,因為這不是我 是我絕對不會干出這種事
Precisely. Because you're not you anymore.
確切地說,正因為你已經不再是你了
You're in the Kabubble. You said so yourself. Don't fucking hide.
你是一時沖動,你自己也說了 別躲起來
Kim, you know the frog in the pot of water? You raise the temperature bit by bit, the frog doesn't notice?
金姆,你聽說過溫水煮青蛙嗎? 你一點一點地升高溫度 而青蛙并沒有意識到這點
That's what this place and that's what this job does to all of us. It changes your perception of what's normal until... until here we are.
那就是這個地方和這份工作對我們的所作所為 它改變了你以前對正常的知覺 直到我們變成這樣
You know the frog boils to death at the end of that, right? Nope.
你知道青蛙最終被煮死了,對吧? 不
Is that my toothbrush?
那是我的牙刷嗎?
What's going on with my Kandahar piece, Ed?
艾德,我坎大哈的那篇報道 是怎么回事?
Jerry killed it.
杰瑞封殺了它
Wait, who killed it?
等等,誰?
Jerry Taub, head of the network, Kim.
杰瑞·陶布,網絡總監啊,金姆
What happened to Angela?
安吉拉人呢?
She left.
她走了
She's running a website for women or something.
她現在正在為女性還是什么的 運營一個網站
Look, I can't sell Afghanistan in Monday meetings. Your war's got chronic sameshitdifferentdayitis.
聽著,在周一的會議上 我沒辦法打阿富汗的牌 你的戰地報道變得有些冗長 而且每天都一樣
Great. What am I even doing here, Ed?
好極了,艾德,那我還在這干什么?
I wouldn't ask that too loudly, Kim.
金姆,這個我就不問了
Though I'd be thrilled to have you back at your old desk.
我想你應該會很高興 能回到你昔日的辦公桌邊吧