日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友記 第5季:第11集 新年新希望(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Jay Leno: Is there any entertainment there? What are people doing?

哪里有娛樂?人們在干嘛?
Joey: All right! Here we go! 1999! The year of Joey!
來啰!1999年 喬伊“快樂”的一年!
Chandler: We're very happy for you.
恭喜你。
Joey: What's the matter? !
怎么了?
Chandler: We wanted to kiss at midnight, but nobody else is going to, so, you know...
我們想在午夜接吻,但其他人都沒這個打算……
Joey: All right, I'll take care of it.
好,交給我。
Monica: Oh no, wait! Joey! It's 36 seconds till midnight. What're you gonna do?
喬伊,只剩30秒了,你能怎么辦?
Joey: Will you just trust me?
相信我好嗎?
Ross: 33! 32! 31!
33!32!31!
Joey: Ross! Ross! Ross, listen! Who are you kissing at midnight, huh? Rachel or Phoebe?
羅斯……你0點要親誰?瑞秋還是菲比?
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: Well you gotta kiss someone, you can't kiss your sister.
你得親別人,又不能親你妹妹。
Ross: Well who's gonna kiss my sister.
那誰要親我妹?
Joey: Chandler.
錢德。
Ross: Awww, man! Really?
不會吧?
Joey: Dude-dude, who would you rather have kiss your sister, me or Chandler?
老兄,你覺得誰比較好,我還是錢德?
Ross: It's a good point.
有道理。
Joey: Yeah.
對。
Ross: Uh well, since I have that whole history with Rachel, I guess Phoebe.
我和瑞秋有太多糾葛,那就菲比吧。
Joey: Ok, great!
好。
Ross: All right.
好吧。
Joey: Pheebs! Pheebs! Listen, Ross wants to kiss you at midnight!
菲比!羅斯午夜想親你!
Phoebe: It's so obvious, why doesn't he just ask?
太明顯了,他大可直說。
Joey: Rach! Rach! Listen, I'm gonna kiss you at midnight.
瑞秋!我午夜要親你。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Well, everyone's gotta kiss someone. You can't kiss Ross, you got the history.
大家都得找人親,因為你倆的過去所以你不能親羅斯。
Rachel: So?
所以呢?
Joey: So? Who would you rather have kiss you, me or Chandler?
所以你想讓我親還是讓錢德親?
Rachel: Oh, good point.
有道理。
Joey: Yeah!
對吧。
All: 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!
3!2!1!新年快樂!
Chandler: Happy New Year!
新年快樂。
Monica: Happy New Year.
新年快樂。
Ross: Happy New Year, Pheebs!
菲比,新年快樂。
Phoebe: You too!
你也是!
Rachel: Happy New Year, Joey!
喬伊,新年快樂。
Joey: So did that do anything for ya?
剛才那個吻如何?
Ross: You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say no divorces in '99!
你們知道嗎?我要召告天下,99年我不離婚。
Rachel: But your divorce isn't even final yet.
但你的離婚手續還沒辦好。
Ross: Just the one divorce in '99! You know what, I am gonna be happy this year. I am gonna make myself happy.
99年我只離一次婚,漂亮。我今年要過得很快樂,我要讓自己快樂。
Chandler: Do you want us to leave the room, or?
你要我們回避嗎?
Ross: Everyday I am gonna do one thing I haven't done before. That, my friends, is my New Year's resolution.
我每天都要做一件沒做過的事,這就是我的新年新希望。
Phoebe: Ooh! That's a good one! Mine is to pilot a commercial jet.
好棒的希望,我是想開大型客機。
Chandler: That's a good one too, Pheebs. Now all you have to do is to find a planeload of people who's resolution is to plummet to their deaths.
這個也很棒,接著你得找一群希望自己墜機身亡的人。
Phoebe: Maybe your resolution should be not to make fun of your friends, especially the ones who may soon beflying you to Europe for free on their own plane.
也許你應該立志不取笑朋友,尤其是會免費載你去歐洲的人。
Monica: She has a better chance of sprouting wings and flying up your nose than you do of not making fun of us.
她開飛機的機率,比你不取笑我們還高。
Ross: In fact, I'll bet you 50 bucks that you can't go the whole year without making fun of us. Eh, you knowwhat, better yet? A week.
50元賭你無法1年不笑我們,干脆1星期好了。
Chandler: I'll take that bet my friend. And you know what, paying me the 50 bucks can be the "new thing youdo that day!" And it starts right now!
我賭了。輸我那50元,就可以當你的“每日新鮮事”。就從現在開始!
Joey: All right, my New Year's resolution, is to learn how to play guitar.
我的新年新希望是學吉他。
Ross: Ohh.
哦。
Phoebe: Really? ! How come?
真的?為什么?
Joey: Well, you know those special skills I have listed on my resume? I would love it if one of those was true.
我的履歷表,不是列了一堆特殊專長嗎?我希望有一項是真的。
Phoebe: Do you want me to teach you? I'm a great teacher.
你要我教你嗎?我是個很好的老師。
Joey: Uh really? Who-who have you taught?
真的?你教過誰?
Phoebe: Well, I taught me and I loved me.
我教過我,我很喜歡我。
Joey: Yeah that'd be great! Yeah, thanks Pheebs!
太好了,謝謝你!
Monica: My resolution is to be less obsessed with being neat and clean.
我希望自己不要那么潔癖。
Rachel: Really? Hmm.
是嗎?
Monica: Noooooooo!
不要!
Monica: Or something else.
換一個好了。
Rachel: Op, look! Claire forgot her glasses!
布萊兒忘了把眼鏡帶走。
Rachel: And she's gonna really be needing these to keep an eye on that boyfriend, who, from what I hear, needs to keep his stapler in his desk drawer, if you know what I'm talking about.
她需要這副眼鏡來盯住男朋友,聽說她男朋友得把訂書機收在抽屜里,你們懂我的意思吧。
Monica: Hey Rach, maybe your resolution should be to umm, gossip less.
或許你應該讓自己別那么八卦。
Rachel: Wh- I don't gossip!
我哪有八卦!
All: No, no.
不不。
Rachel: Well, maybe sometimes I find out things or I hear something and I pass that information on, you know, kind of like a public service.
或許我偶爾會發現一些事,或聽到一些事,然后轉述出去。當做一種公眾服務。
Rachel: It doesn't mean I'm a gossip. I mean, would you call Ted Kopel a gossip?
這并不代表我很八卦,你們會說泰德·科佩爾(主持人)八卦嗎?
Monica: Well if Ted Kopel talked about his coworkers botched boob jobs, yeah I would.
如果他說同事隆胸失敗的話,我會的。
Rachel: Wh-wh? They were like this! All right. Ok. Fine, fine. My new year's resolution will be not to gossip! It's easy.
她隆成這樣耶!好,我的新年新希望就是不八卦!這還不簡單。
Monica: Oh easy, you have never kept a resolution.
簡單?你從來沒做到過。
Rachel: Yes I have!
我當然有。
Monica: Ok, let's see how you did last year...
好,來看看你去年的表現。
Rachel: No-no. Not my diary. No-you cannot read my diary.
不要拿我的日記,你不能看我的日記。
Monica: Dear Diary, I am so excited. My resolution is to write in you every day. I'll see you tomorrow. Nothing!
親愛的日記:我好興奮,我的新年新希望是每天寫你。我們明天見,什么都沒寫。
Rachel: You know...not a lot happened last year. All right-all right I'll prove to you that I can keep it this time. No more gossiping!
去年沒發生什么事。好,我這次會證明給你們看,我再也不八卦了。
Phoebe: I hate gossip. In junior high this girl said a lot of mean stuff about me and I set her bike on fire.
我恨八卦,初中時,有個女生說了我很多壞話,我就放火燒她的腳踏車。
Monica: Oh, what did she say about you?
她說你什么?
Phoebe: She said I was crazy. Well I guess she got hers huh.
她說我太瘋狂了,得到報應了吧。
Woman: I'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天見。
Ross: Ok!
好!
Chandler and Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: I just asked that girl out.
我約剛才那個女生出去。
Chandler: Nice!
很好!
Joey: Nice! Yeah! Is that part of your resolution, your new thing for today?
這算是你今天的新鮮事嗎?
Ross: Yes it is. See.
沒錯,你們看。
Chandler: Elizabeth Hornswoggle?
伊麗莎白……逗你玩?
Ross: That's right, uh, Elizabeth Hornswoggle.
對……伊麗莎白逗你玩。
Chandler: Horn-swoggle.
逗你玩。
Joey: You ok Chandler? Is there something, something funny about that name?
你還好嗎?這個姓有哪里好笑嗎?
Chandler: No. No, I just think that maybe I've-I've heard it somewhere before.
沒有,我只是覺得以前好像聽過。
Joey: Oh really? Where? Somewhere funny I'll bet!
是嗎?在哪里聽過?一定是個很好笑的地方!
Ross: Hi, Pheebs!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Oh-oh, guess what? I-I have a date with Elizabeth Hornswoggle.
菲比,知道嗎?我要跟一個伊麗莎白逗你玩約會。
Phoebe: Hornswoggle? Ooh, this must be killing you.
逗你玩?你的嘴一定很癢。
Chandler: Not really.
才不會。
Ross: I haven't told you her middle name yet.
我還沒說她中間的名字。
Chandler: Well, don't, just don't.
拜托不要。
Ross: All right, see you later.
待會見。
Joey: See ya! All right Pheebs, I am ready for my first lesson.
菲比,我可以上第一課了。
Phoebe: Ok. Oh no-no-no, you don't touch the guitar! No-no, first you learn here, then you learn here.
好。不行,不能碰吉他。先練手,再練琴。
Joey: Umm, ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ok, lesson one: chords. Now, um, I don't know the actual names of the chords, umm, but, I-I-I made up names for the way my hand looks while I'm doing them.
好,第一課,和弦。我不知道這些和弦的真正名稱,不過我照手勢幫它們取了名字。
Phoebe: So then, this is Bear Claw. Ok, umm, Turkey Leg, and Old Lady.
所以這是熊爪……火雞腳……和老太太。
Chandler: What an interesting approach to guitar instruction. You know some might find it amusing, I myselffind it regular.
真有趣的吉他教學方式。有些人可能會覺得好笑,我覺得很普通。
Phoebe: Hey everybody, Rachel was so good today. She didn't gossip at all.
各位,瑞秋今天很乖,她都沒有八卦。
Rachel: I didn't! Even when I found out...umm, all right, well let's just say I found something out about someone and let's just say she's gonna keep it.
沒錯,即使我發現……總之我發現了某人的某件事,但是我不會說出來。
Joey: Hey, Pheebs! Check-check this out.
菲比,你看!
Phoebe: Ooh, you-you nailed the Old Lady!
你搞定老太太了!
Joey: Yeah. Yeah listen so, I thought I was getting better, so on my way home today I stopped by this guitarstore and...
我覺得我進步了,就在回家的路上去吉他店……
Phoebe: Did you, did you, touch any of the guitars while you were there? Did you?
你在店里有碰吉他嗎?有嗎?
Joey: No.
沒有。
Phoebe: Give me your hands. Strings. Gimme it! Pick. Do you want to learn to play guitar?
手給我。琴弦,這一只手,彈片。你想學吉他嗎?
Joey: Yes!
想啊!
Phoebe: Then don't touch one!
那就不要碰吉他!
Ross & Ben: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi, Ben!
嗨!班!
Ben: Auntie Monica!
莫妮卡姑姑!
Chandler: Ross is wearing leather pants! Does nobody else see that Ross is wearing leather pants? Someone comment on the pants!
羅斯穿皮褲!沒有人看見羅斯穿皮褲嗎?誰來說句話吧!
Rachel: I think they're very nice.
很帥氣啊。
Monica: I really like them a lot.
我很喜歡。
Chandler: Not, what I had in mind! See, people like Ross don't generally wear these types of pants. You see, they're very tight. Maybe there's something in that area.
我想的不是這個,羅斯這種人通常不穿這種褲子。這種褲子很緊,也許可以評論一下這個地方。
Ross: Oh see, I-I needed a new thing for today and there's this leather store I go by that always smells so good and I thought to myself, "Wow, you know, I never owned a really good smelling pair of pants before."
很好看啊,在哪里買的?我還沒做今天的新鮮事,我一直覺得這家皮衣店很香。于是我心想,我從來沒買過一條很香的皮褲。
Chandler: Oh come on!
拜托啦!
Ross: Ok, seriously, what do you think?
說真的,你們覺得怎樣?
Joey: You look like a freak. Yeah.
好怪。
Rachel: Awful, absolutely awful.
難看死了。
Ross: What- Hey- What're you doing, what're you doing?
你在干什么?
Monica: It's my New Year's resolution!
這是我的新年新希望。
Ross: To blind my child?
把我兒子弄瞎?
Monica: No! To take more pictures of all of us together. I mean I really think it's the best resolution because everyone can enjoy the pictures.
不,是多照照我們的相片。我覺得這樣最好,大家都會喜歡。
Joey: Well, everyone will enjoy my music as well.
大家也都會喜歡我的演奏。
Ross: My God! These pants are burning up!
天哪,這條褲子熱死了!
Ross: Oh come on, she wants to snuggle now! What is she trying to kill me? It's like a volcano in here! Are you hot?
她現在靠過來是想讓我死嗎?這里面跟火山一樣。你熱嗎?
Elizabeth Hornswoggle: No.
不會。
Ross: Ok, it must just be me then.
那就是我在熱。
Ross: That was just the pants on the couch. Umm, hey, do you, do you mind if I use your bathroom?
那是褲子跟沙發磨擦的聲音。可以借用一下洗手間嗎?
Elizabeth: Oh, go ahead.
請便。
Ross: Thanks.
謝謝。
Elizabeth: Hey, my favorite part is coming up!
我最喜歡的部分要來了。
Ross: Ok!
好!
Ross: Oh my God!
完蛋了!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
stapler ['steiplə]

想一想再看

n. 釘書機

聯想記憶
volcano [vɔl'keinəu]

想一想再看

n. 火山

聯想記憶
instruction [in'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 說明,須知,指令,教學

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚語,閑話,愛說長道短的人
vi.

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
amusing [ə'mju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有趣的,引人發笑的

 
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日記,日記簿

 
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再繼續,重新開始
n. 簡歷,履歷; 摘

聯想記憶
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途徑,方法
v. 靠近,接近,動

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| artist什么意思| 一块奶酪预习| 爱神的诱惑| 珊特尔·范圣滕| 大内低手电视剧在线观看| 电影白上之黑| 浙江卫视电视台节目表| 一生有你简谱| 张艺宣| 有为有不为思维导图| 永远是少年电影免费观看| 《最后的凶手》免费观看| 张志忠主演电视剧| 苏捷斯卡战役 电影| 寡妇激情| 魔鬼黑狱1983年美国| 视频污污| 尤勇智的个人资料简介| 忏悔三昧念3遍| 电影白上之黑| 超薄打底广场舞视频| 雀圣 电影| 抖音主页| 西藏卫视节目单| 教育向美而生读书心得体会| 藏地奇兵| 香港之夜在线观看免费版香港电影| 雷霆出击电视剧全集在线观看| 除暴电影| 2025女人最走运头像| 陷入纯情| 陕09j01图集| angela white| 权欲| 男插女曲| 蜜蜂图片大全大图| 成都影院大全| 普及的意思三年级下册语文| 一二三年级的童话绘画| 那个不为人知的故事电视剧|