日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第10集:猴子(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Phoebe: Hello?

有人嗎?
David: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
David: Hi! What're you doing here?
嗨。你怎么來了?
Phoebe: Um, well, Max told me about Minsk, so, you know, congratulations! This is so exciting!
馬克思告訴我你們要去明斯克的事了,恭喜你了,太令人興奮了。
Max: Yeah, It'd be even more exciting if we were going.
是啊,能去的話就更令人興奮了。
Phoebe: Oh, you're not going? Oh, why?
你不去了?喔,為什么?
Max: Tell her, David. 'I don't wanna go to Minsk and work with Lifson and Yamaguchi and Flench, no no no no no no no. I wanna stay here and make out with my girlfriend! !'
告訴她,大衛。'我不要去明斯克和Lifson,Yamaguchi,Flench這些知名人士共事,不不不,我不去。我要留下來和我的女友培養感情!
David: Thank you, Max. Thank you.
可以了,馬克思,謝謝。
Phoebe: So...so you're really not going?
那你真的不去?
David: I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just, how can I leave you? I just found you.
我也不知道。我不知道該如何是好,我怎么能離開你?我才剛剛遇到你。
Phoebe: Oh, David. But what are you gonna do?
喔,大衛,但你要怎么決定?
David: I don't know, you decide.
我不知道,由你決定吧。
Phoebe: Oh don't do that.
別這樣。
David: Please.
求求你。
Phoebe: Oh no no.
不行。
David: No, but I'm asking you.
不... 我求求你了。
Phoebe: I can't do that, it's a serious thing and I can't...
但我不能那么做,這是個嚴肅的事情,我不能...
David: No, but I can't make the decision.
但我決定不了
Phoebe: Okay, um, stay.
好吧,留下來。
David: Stay.
留下來?
Phoebe: Stay.Getting so good at that!
留下來。進步神速啊。
David: It was Max's stuff.
這些都是馬克思的東西。
Janice: I love this artichoke thing! Oh, don't tell me what's in it, the diet starts tomorrow!
我太喜歡吃菊芋了!別告訴我里面含什么,我明天才開始節食呢。
Chandler: You remember Janice.
還記得詹妮絲嗎?
Monica: Vividly. How are you?
歷歷在目,你還好嗎?
Janice: Oh, I am fantastic now. You know what is totally amazing, it's just we have been back together for like what, like ten minutes and...
我現在感覺棒極了,最神奇的是,我們重新在一起才十分鐘...
Chandler: is that all?
這么短嗎 ?
Janice: It's like we were never apart. You know, I mean, of course, we were, but forgive and forget. Well, forget.
我是說就好像我倆從來沒有分開過一樣。當然,我們分開過,但既往不咎,忘記那些吧。
Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy.
你好,我是桑迪。
Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon in! You brought your kids.
嗨,桑迪,快請進!你把孩子們都帶來了啊。
Sandy: Yeah. That's okay, right?
是啊,這樣可以吧?
Ross: Party!
好一個派對!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
那東西不可以進來。
Ross: 'That thing'? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
東西?你就這樣招呼客人嗎?我問你,如果我帶著新女友來,你也不歡迎?
Monica: I'm thinking your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
起碼你的新女友不會尿在我的咖啡桌上。
Ross: Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone. Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here like nothing happened.
它已經夠難為情了,好嗎!現在它還鼓足勇氣回到這里,就當一切都沒發生過一樣...
Monica: Alright, alright, Just keep him away from me.
好吧,好吧,叫它離我遠點就是了。
Ross: Thank you. C'mon, Marcel, what do you say you and I do a little mingling? Alright, I'll, uh...catch up with you later.
謝謝。來,馬賽爾,咱們去交際一下吧。 好吧,待會兒見。
Monica: Oh my gosh! Rachel, honey...are you okay? Where...where's Paolo?
天啊,瑞秋,你沒事吧? 保羅呢?
Rachel: Rome. Jerk missed his flight.
在羅馬呢,那混蛋沒趕上飛機。
Phoebe: And then...your face is exploded?
然后你的臉就爆炸了?
Rachel: No. Okay. I was at the airport, getting into a cab, when this woman, this blonde planet with a pocketbook starts yelling at me, something about how it was her cab first.And then the next thing I know she just starts starts pulling me out by my hair! So I'm blowing my attack whistle thingy and three more cabs show up, and as I'm going to get into a cab she tackles me. And I hit my head on the curb and cut my lip on my whistle... oh...everybody having fun at the party? Are people eating my dip?
不是,是我在機場要坐計程車時,一個夾著書的金發瘋女人開始對我大喊大叫,說計程車是她先攔到的。沒等我反應過來,她就開始扯我的頭發。然后我吹起了防狼哨,又出現了三輛計程車,我剛要上車,她又來攻擊我。結果我的頭磕在了路緣上,嘴唇被口中的哨子劃傷。噢,大家玩得還愉快吧?有人吃我做的醬嗎?
Monica: There.
好了。
Rachel: That looks okay, right?
現在看起來還行,對吧?
Phoebe: You went a bit wide on the lipstick.
你唇膏涂的太厚了。
Rachel: Oh, I did?
是嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: See, it's hard for me to tell. I think my eye's closing up.
你看,我的眼睛腫得快睜不開了,所以沒看出來。
Monica: let me get it for you.
我來幫你弄吧。
Rachel: Ow.
喔!
Monica: okay, you know what? It looks fine.
算了,就這樣吧,看起來挺好的。
Rachel: Okay, here we go, screw Paolo, screw the psycho cab lady, it's New Year's eve, let us have a good time.
好吧,我們開始吧,去他的保羅,去他的計程車瘋女人,這是跨年之夜,我們要過得開心些。
Monica: yes.
對。
Rachel: Okay, here we go.
我們走吧。
Monica: All right, there you go, this way, come on, here you go.
好,來,是這邊,我們走,去吧。
Sandy: You know, when I saw you at the store last week, it was probably the first time I ever mentally undressed an elf.
我上周在商場看見你時,那或許是我第一次想像出裸體的小精靈了。
Joey: Wow, that's dirty.
真淫蕩。
Sandy: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Hey, kids.
嗨,孩子們。
Ross: Look at him. I'm not saying he has to spend the whole evening with me, but at least check in.
你看看它,我沒說他得整晚和我待在一起,但至少也得來問候一聲啊。
Janice: There you are! You got away from me.
原來你在這啊!你從我身邊逃跑了。
Chandler: But you found me. Here, Ross, take our picture. Smile! You're on Janice Camera.Kill me. Kill me now.
但又被你逮到了。羅斯,幫我們照一張,笑一個,你要被存在詹妮絲的相機里了。殺了我吧,快殺了我。
Rachel: Hi, l'm Rachel. So whose...whose friend are you? Look at me, spilling everywhere.
你好,我叫瑞秋。你是哪位朋友帶來的? 你瞧瞧我,灑的到處都是。
Monica: Everybody, it's Fun Bobby! All: Hey, Bobby!
各位,搞笑巴比來了!嗨,巴比!
Fun Bobby: Hey, sorry I'm late. But my grandfather...died about two hours ago. But I...I...I couldn't get a flight out till tomorrow, so here I am.
抱歉,我來晚了。我祖父他...他在兩小時前過世了,明天才有回去的航班,所以我就來這了。
Joey: Hey, Fun Bobby! How's it going, man? Whoa! Who died?
嗨!搞笑巴比,近來可好? 哇,誰死了嗎?
Fun Bobby: It's gonna be an open casket, you know? So at least I'll get to see him again.
棺材會敞著,所以我至少可以見他最后一面。
Monica: Bobby? Fun Bobby? Let me talk to you for just a sec.I recently lost a grandparent myself...so I really know exactly how you feel. But you're really bringing the party down.
巴比?搞笑巴比? 跟你說點事兒。我祖母前不久也去世了…所以我很能體會你現在的感受。但是你真把聚會的氣氛弄得很糟。
Fun Bobby: l'm sorry. Monica: Yeah, yeah, okay. There you go. There you go.
對不起。 好了,你看,這就行了。
Janice: I'm gonna blow this one up and write " Reunited " in glitter.
我要把他吹起來,然后用閃字在上面寫著'破鏡重圓'幾個字。
Chandler: All right, Janice, that's it! Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice, when I invited you this party, I didn't necessarily think it meant...
珍妮絲,夠了,珍妮絲…珍妮絲…珍妮絲啊,我邀你來并不代表我們…
Janice: Oh, no!
哦,不…
Chandler: I'm sorry you misunderstood.
對不起,讓你誤會了。
Janice: Oh my God! You listen to me! You listen to me! One of these times, it's just gonna be your last chance with me!
天啊,你聽我說,我告訴你! 這是你我最后一次共處了。
Chandler: Oh, will you give me the thing?
把那東西給我!
Phoebe: Hi, Max. Max: Yoko.
你好,馬克斯。 你好,洋子。
Max: I've decided to go to Minsk without you.
我決定自己去明斯克了。
David: Wow. Max: lt won't be the same...but it will still be Minsk. Happy New Year.
是嗎。 少了你會不太一樣,但明斯克還是明斯克,新年快樂。
Phoebe: Are you all right?
你還好吧?
David: Yeah, l'm fine. I'm fine.
沒事,我沒事。
Phoebe: Come on.You're going to Minsk.
跟我來。你去明克斯吧。
David: No, l'm not going to Minsk.
不,我不去明斯克。
Phoebe: Oh, you are so going to Minsk. You belong in Minsk. You can't stay here just for me.
你一定要去明斯克,你屬于那個地方,你不能只因為我而留下來。
David: Oh, yes I can because If I go, I have to break up with you. And I can't break up with you.
哦,不,我可以,因為如果我走了,就必須與你分手,我不能沒有你。
Phoebe: Oh, yes, yes, yes, you can. Just say, 'Phoebe, I love you, but my work is my life. That's what I have to do right now. '
不不,你可以的,只需要說,'菲比,我愛你, 但是我的工作就是我的生命,這是我必須做的'。
Phoebe: And I say, 'Your work? you work? How can you say that? 'And then you say, 'It's tearing me apart. But I have no choice. Can't you understand that? '.And I say, 'No! No! I can't understand that! '
然后我會說,'你的工作?就知道你的工作,你怎么能這樣?'。接著你說,'我也很痛苦,但我別無選擇。 你難道不理解我嗎?'我說,'是的! 我不理解!'
David: Uh, ow. Phoebe: Sorry.
額,疼。 對不起。
Phoebe: And then you put your arms around me.Then you put your arms around me.
然后你抱住我。這時候你抱住我。
David: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。
Phoebe: And...and then you tell me you love me and you'll never forget me.
然后你說你愛我,你永遠不會忘了我。
David: I'll never forget you.
我絕不會忘了你。
Phoebe: And then you say that you have to go...because you don't wanna start the year with me if you can't finish it. I'm gonna miss you, you scientist guy.
你又說現在已接近午夜,你必須走了,因為既然不能陪我度過新的一年,就不要有開始。我會想你的,科學家。
TV: Hi, This is Dick Clark in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year....
我是迪克·克拉克,在時代廣場為你做實況報導,這兒的五彩紙片漫天飄舞,一年比一年喜慶。
Joey: Here you go, kids.
好好睡吧,孩子。
Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight!
然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜親我好嗎?
Joey: You seen Sandy?
看見桑迪沒?
Chandler: I don't know how to tell you this...but she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.
我不知該怎么跟你說,她和那個科學家書呆子馬克斯在摩妮卡的房里廝混。不錯,你看我還是說了。
Rachel: Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.
各位,大球要掉下來了。
All: What? Rachel: The ball is dropping!
什么?大球要掉下來了!
TV: In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.
再過20秒鐘就是午夜了。
Chandler: And the moment of joy is upon us.
歡樂的時刻即將到來。
Joey: Looks like that nodate pact thing worked out.
看起來沒有約會的約定到底奏效了啊。
Phoebe: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!
大家好像都很開心,我討厭這樣。
Monica: Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!
不是所有人都開心,嘿,巴比!
All: four, three, two...one! Happy New Year!
5...4…3…2…1!新年快樂!
Chandler: You know I thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.
我這么說好了,我雖然不是數學大師,但我知道這兒有三男三女。
Phoebe: I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.
今晚我不想親任何人。
Rachel: I can't kiss anyone.
我無法親任何人。
Monica: So, I'm kissing everyone?
那我就該親所有人?
Joey: No, no, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.
不,你不能親羅斯,他是你哥。
Ross: Perfect, perfect, so now everybody's getting kissed but me.
這可真好,除了我,大家都有的親。
Chandler: Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me! Somebody kiss me! It's midnight!
好吧,來個人親我!來個人親我!現在可是午夜啊!誰來親我!
Joey: All right! All right! There!
好吧,來吧,來吧!
Ross: I wanted this to work so much. I'm still in there. Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas. But he's just phoning it in. It's just so hard that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.
我真希望我們能合得來,我還在替它換尿布,替它抓跳蚤。但它覺得理所當然。深愛某人卻得不到回報,這種感覺真難過,你知道嗎。
Rachel: I think that bitch cracked my tooth.
我覺得那個賤人弄斷了我的牙。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
whistle ['wisl]

想一想再看

n. 口哨,汽笛,廠笛,嘯嘯聲,用于召喚或發布命令的哨聲

 
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尷尬的,局促不安的,拮據的

 
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 極好的,難以置信的,奇異的,幻想的

 
pact [pækt]

想一想再看

n. 契約,協定,條約

聯想記憶
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
sandy ['sændi]

想一想再看

adj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不穩固的 Sandy n.

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被誤解的 v. 誤解,誤會(misunders

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 龙的新娘电视剧全集| 郑艳丽曹查理主演的影片| 阳光阿坝| 茶山情歌伴奏| 辰巳ゆい| 山东教育电视台直播| 谭耀文演的电影| 少年团时代成员| 艳窟神探| 章子怡和郭富城的吻戏| 电影《迷雾》| 家庭琐事美剧电影观看完整版| 二年级上册第一单元数学试卷可打印 | 黄网站免费在线看| 五年级第八单元作文| 林继东| 铁血使命演员表全部| 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| 好好操视频| 纳米核心第二季| cctv体育频道5| be helpful at home| 韩宝仪个人简历| 电视剧对峙| 梁修身| 迎风的青春电影| 南男北女| 哥哥回来了 电影| 西尔扎提| 无锡电视台| 李姝| be小说| 命运航班| 奥特曼名字大全加图片| 高岛真一| 触底反弹电影| 回收名表价格查询| 女生宿舍2012| 《可爱的小鸟》阅读答案| 一夜风流| 以一当百|