Phoebe: Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?
你覺得他們有昨天的《每日新聞》嗎?
Monica: Why?
干嘛?
Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.
只是想看看我的星座運勢準不準。
Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression.
天啊,Phoebe,現在別看 。后面有一個能讓我們傷心欲絕,難以自拔的帥哥。
Phoebe: Where? Ooh, come to Momma.
在哪兒? 哦~快到媽媽碗里來。
Monica: He's coming. Be cool, be cool, be cool.
他走過來了,淡定,淡定,淡定。
Guy: Nice hat.
帽子真漂亮。
Monica and Phoebe: Thanks.
謝謝。
Phoebe: We should do something. Whistle.
我們應該做點啥,吹口哨。
Monica: I'm not going to whistle.
我才不會吹口哨呢。
Phoebe: Come on, do it.
趕緊,行動。
Monica: No.
不。
Phoebe: Do it! Do it. Do it. Do it.
行動!行動!行動!
Monica: Woowoo!
喔~喔~
Phoebe: I can't believe you did that! It's all my fault.
我不敢相信你做了。都是我的錯。
Monica: No, It's mine. Why did I 'woohoo'? I mean, what was I hoping would happen? Thatthat he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?
不,是我的錯。我為什么“喔喔”?我還指望會發生什么么嗎? 指望他回頭說“我喜歡那聲音,我現在就想要你”?
Phoebe: I just wish there was something we could do. GET UP, YOU GIRL SCOUT! UP! UP! UP!
我只希望我們能做些什么。起來。你這個女童子軍,起來!起來!起來!
Monica: Phoebe, what are you doing?
Phoebe,你在干什么?
Phoebe: Maybe nobody's tried this.
也許沒有人試過這一招。
Monica: I wish we at least knew his name...
希望我們至少能知道他的名字。
Phoebe: I know, I hate that they're calling him John Doe. It's so sad. It's like he's a deer, a female deer. Oh, I was gonna stop.
我懂,討厭他們叫他張三。太傷心了。感覺他就像一只小鹿,一頭小母鹿。喔,我就此打住。
Monica: Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.
瞧他這張臉,就算在睡覺都是一副聰明樣。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
但是,你看見他指關節上的凹凸么? 那說明他是個藝術家。
Monica: Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!
好吧,他是個兼職教雕刻的律師。而且~他會跳舞。
Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know, and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
哦,并且他是那種肯聽你講話的人,你知道的,而不是那種,一邊說“對,我明白”,但實際上卻在想象你沒穿衣服的樣子。
Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望所有的男人都像他這樣。
Phoebe: I know.
我懂。
Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.
我就不明白了,你們都不認識這男的。
Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
是啊,你倆在城里就找不到清醒的男人嗎?
Monica: He doesn't have anyone.
他身邊沒人照顧。
Phoebe: Yeah, wewe feel kinda responsible.
對,我們覺得應該負點責任。
Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你說了“喔喔”, 我都不說“喔喔”。
Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
哦,她出來了,她出來了。
Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我們將討論她的新書,《灑脫的快感》永遠引人入勝的Nora Tyler Bing. 這會兒你該叫孩子們上床睡覺了。
Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
我們沒必要看這個。Showtime, HBO 和Cinemax臺都在放《老板度假去》。
Rachel: No way, forget it.
不可能,別想了。
Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!
嘿,那是你老媽。
Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?
正是如此。看《老板度假去》!死人的腹股溝被打個二,三十次呢!不看嗎?
Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
Chandler,我跟你說, 我超愛你老媽的書!超愛看她的書!上飛機必帶一本!這太贊了!
Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
好啊,如果11歲的時候你的小伙伴們爭相傳閱《情婦婊子》第79頁,你就不會覺得贊了。
Monica: I remember page 79.
我記得第79頁的內容!
Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
哦,對,歌劇之后的事還有那個長著小翹臀的女孩?
Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
好啦,Chandler, 我喜歡你老媽。我覺得她很棒!
Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.
她不是你老媽,你怎么說都行。
Ross: Oh, please.
好啦,夠了。
Paolo: Bona sera.
晚上好!
Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.
哦,親愛的,么么。
Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那盆通心粉什么時候從羅馬回來的?
Monica: Last night.
昨晚。
Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had… But, phew!
是嗎,他的飛機沒在空中炸成一個大火球?只是我做的一個夢?……但是, 呼!
Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出來了!
Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇, Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
聽說你在倫敦被逮捕了?怎么回事?
Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老媽被逮捕過?
Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
噓,我正感到無比驕傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
這個說來有點不好意思,有次我和一個男人親熱之后......
Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing? All: Shh.
她還說難為情? 噓.....
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我就突然想吃宮保雞丁。
Chandler: That's too much information!
說的太多了!
Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用說,他有個大家伙。
Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天吶,我太喜歡她了。
Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我覺得我中風了。
Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你現在正忙著巡回新書簽售會,進展如何?
Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love... All: Oh!
哦,還不錯,明天我將前往紐約。其實我不喜歡紐約,但是我可以見到親愛的兒子。啊哦!
Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
據我所知,大部分老媽就打個電話。
Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, II just don't see you aas a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
別會錯意,只是我覺得你看起來不像一個當媽的人,當然,我絕沒有惡意......
Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是個很棒的媽媽,我兒子的第一個保險套是我買給他的。
Chandler:...And then he burst into flames.
然后他就欲火焚身。
Monica: Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit reduction bill... The mayor wants to raise subway fares again... The high today was fortyfive...and oh, teams played sports.
看看,國會正討論新赤字削減法案.....市長想再度提高地鐵票價......今天最高氣溫是45華氏度......還有,哦,一些體育比賽。
Phoebe: What about Glen? He could be a Glen.
Glen怎么樣?可以叫他Glen。
Monica: Nah...notnot special enough.
不,不夠特別。
Phoebe: Ooh! How about Agamemnon?
喔,叫“阿伽門農”怎么樣?
Monica: Waaay too special.
太太特別了。
Mrs. Bing: I am famished. What do I want....
我好餓,我吃點什么呢......
Chandler: Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
哦,天,千萬不要是宮保雞丁。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?
哦~你看了那節目,覺得怎么樣?
Chandler: Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little.
我覺得你可以更開放......一些些。
Ross: What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place.
怎么是這么個不入流的地方? 只有你才會選這種地方。
Mrs. Bing: Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for. Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
哦,少來,別說了,這里多有趣。么,抱一個。我聽說你離婚的事了。同性戀哈?好吧,你知道老話說得好:“許愿要小心”。 好吧,我們可以喝點龍舌酒了。
Chandler: I know I am.
我等著呢。
Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?
誰要來點兒?
Phoebe: I'm in.
我要。
Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?
給你,Ross?
Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
呃,我不太灌這種酒。
Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,抱歉我們遲到了,呃,我們有點,忘了時間。
Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
但是男人是可以改變的。有人要我評價什么嗎?
Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.
好吧,我要閃人了。
Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Bing太太,跟你說, 我拜讀過你所有的大作。不,我是說真的,我讀過《午夜的快感》之后,就一心想成為作家。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
別這么說,親,我能辦到大家都能辦到。你只需要先描述幾個歐洲城市,然后委婉地形容一些男性生殖器官,噠噠,這樣就能寫成一本書了。
Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
我的母上大人哦,先生們女士們。
Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226? You okay there, slugger? Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
對,226房有留言嗎?你還好吧,猛男?哦,我還好,還好。
Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight? Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
你今晚是怎么了?沒什么,沒什么,沒什么,沒什么。
Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you. It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?
好的,謝謝。是因為那個意大利舔手男,對吧?
Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那個人。
Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她應該和你在一起的。
Ross: You're good.
你真厲害。
Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我賣出上億本的書,你知道為什么嗎?
Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因為封面上露兩點的辣妹?
Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不,因為我知道怎樣去描寫那些女人們鐘情的男人。
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
相信我,Paolo完全沒有賣點。沒人愿意翻325頁看Paolo的故事,
Come on. The guy's a secondary character. He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off. Ross: When?
嘿,他就是個男二。他就是,是個出來攪局最后又消失的。什么時候消失?
Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我們的男主是誰嗎?
Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露兩點的猛男?
Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。
Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,說真的,你看,你既聰明又性感。
Ross: Right.
好吧。
Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier.
是,你是的。事實上你不認為自己性感這一點更迷人。
Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me. Ahoh
好啦,小盆友,你會沒事的,相信我。哦。
Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。
Ross: Hey, is Chandler here? Joey: Yeah.
嘿,Chandler在嗎?在。
Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
好吧,昨晚的事......你沒......告訴Chandler吧?因為我想,我們不需告訴。只是個吻,一個吻,沒什么大不了的,對吧?
Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!
對,沒什么大不了的......那是在火星吧!你違反規定。
Ross: What code?
什么規定?
Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!
不能親朋友的老媽啊!姐妹還可以,或者一個性感的姨媽可能也行,但是老媽可不行,絕對不行!
All: Ah! Ah! Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
啊!啊!你們在外面干什么?
Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
呃,我和Joey說過要早起去打回力球,但是,顯然有人睡過頭了。
Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
對,好啊,你都沒帶球拍。
Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
對,沒帶,因為我的拍子拿去換線了,有人應該幫我準備一支拍子的。
Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
對啊,你都沒說你握把的尺寸。
Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
好吧,你們倆真真會浪費時間。
Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
好吧,我是人渣,我是人渣。
Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎么會這么做?
Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的媽媽,她很性感,她......
Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy? Ross: Well...not in the same way...
你不覺得我媽媽性感?啊......不一樣的性感......
Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
回頭告訴你Gloria Tribbiani 當年也是個標致美人,好吧?你以為生7個小孩容易嗎?
Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
好吧,我覺得我們約聊約離譜了。
Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here? Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!
你們兩個在屋外做什么?反正不是打回力球。
Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size! Ross: He didn't get the goggles!
他忘了告訴我他握把的尺寸。他也沒帶護目鏡。
Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你們兩個之間好像有點問題哦。
Rachel: Goodbye, baby.
再見,寶貝,么么......