Ross: Do they wait for me to do this?
他們在等著讓我看么?
Joey: So are you gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告訴他?
Ross: No, I'm not gonna tell him. Why would I tell him?
不,我才不告訴他呢,我為什么要告訴他?
Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. .
因為如果你不說,他媽媽也許會......
Monica: What are you guys doing here?
你倆在這兒干什么?
Joey: Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!
呃....。他連護襠都沒穿!
Monica:...What did I ask?
我問了什么?
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: What are you doing here?
你在這做什么?
Phoebe: Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...y'know, after the uh...that I... y'know, so what are you doing here?
沒事,我只是順路…那個......你又來干什么?
Monica: I'm not really here. Just thought I'd drop these off...on the way...my way... Come here a lot? Without me?
我不是專程來的,只是想順路拿這些過來......順路的......你經常過來?自己一個人來?
Phoebe: No. No! No!...So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
沒,沒,沒!沒有!呃,你覺得他比早上好點沒?
Monica: How would I know? I I wasn't here.
我怎么知道?我又沒來過。
Phoebe: Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas? !
真的?也沒,替他換睡衣?
Chandler: Oh my God.
哦我的天。
Ross: You're my friend. I I had to tell you.
你是我朋友,所以我得告訴你。
Chandler: I can't believe it. Paolo kissed my mom?
我簡直不敢相信...... Paolo親了我媽?
Ross: Yeah, um, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink, and you know how he gets when he's drunk...uh. . I can't do this, I did it, it was me, I'm sorry, I kissed your mom.
對,嗯,不知道你注意到沒,他喝了很多酒,他喝醉之后什么樣兒你也見識過......我不行了…是我做的,是我,抱歉,是我親了你老媽。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: I, I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo, and I think I had too much tequila, and Nora um, Mrs. Mom your Bing was just being nice, y'know, and But nothing happened, nothing happen...Ask Joey, Joey, uh, came in
Rachel and Paolo的事搞得我很難受,而且我想我是喝了太多龍舌蘭。然后Nora、媽媽女士,你的Bing,只是關心一下我...... 然后什么也沒發生,什么也沒......你問Joey,呃,Joey出現了......
Chandler: You knew about this?
你知道這件事?
Joey: Uh...y'know, knowledge is a tricky thing.
呃,知情本身就很麻煩。
Chandler: I spent the entire day with you, why didn't you tell me? !
我一整天都跟你在一起,你為什么不告訴我?
Joey: Hey, hey, hey, you're lucky I caught them when I did, or else who knows what would happened.
嘿,嘿,他們被我逮到算你幸運,不然誰知道還會發生什么。
Ross: Thanks, man, big help.
謝了,老兄,幫大忙了。
Chandler: I can't believe this! What the hell were you thinking?
我都沒法相信,你到底怎么想的?
Ross: I wasn't I don't know, I
我沒有…我不知道,我......
Chandler: Y'know, of all my friends, noone knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.
你也知道,我和我媽之間的鳥事,我朋友里屬你最清楚了。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: I can't believe you did this.
我沒想到你會做這種事。
Ross: Chandler...
Chandler......
Joey: Me neither, y'know what…
我也沒想到......
Chandler: I'm still mad at you for not telling me.
我對你也很生氣,你也沒有告訴我。
Joey: What are you mad at me for? !
為什么生我的氣?
Chandler: You gotta let me slam the door!
讓我摔上門吧!
Joey: Chandler, I didn't kiss her, he did! See what happens when you break the code?
Chandler,我沒親她,親的人是他!看到沒,違反規定就是這種下場!
Ross: Joey...
Joey......
Monica: Hey Rach.
嗨!Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嗨!
Monica: 'A Woman Undone, by Rachel Karen Green'.
《丟臉的女人》作者Rachel Karen Green
Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter. Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'?
對,我想嘗試一下。我還在寫第一章,看,你覺得他的"愛之棒"能從"粗棉布監牢"中解放嗎?
Monica: Yeah, I'd say so. And there's no 'j' in 'engorged'.
對,我覺得可以。還有,"engorged"里不應該有j。
Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嘿,Rach。
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hello.
嗨。
Monica: Hello.
嗨。
Phoebe: Going to the hospital tonight?
今晚去醫院嗎?不去,你呢?
Monica: No, you? Phoebe: No, you?
也不去,你呢?
Monica: You just asked me.
你剛問過我了。
Phoebe: Okay, maybe it was a trick question. Rachel, can we do this now?
好吧,也許這就是個有圈套的問題。Rachel,我們現在可以開始了嗎?
Rachel: Okay. I am so hot!
好,我好興奮呀!
Joey: Now, here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day. And you tell me she's not a knockout.
看,這是我爸媽婚禮時的照片。你說,她是不是個美人。
Ross: I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
沒想到我們會在這談論這個。
Joey: C'mon! Just try to picture her not pregnant, that's all.
嘿,想像一下她沒挺著大肚子就行。
Rachel: Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
"中央公園咖啡店"很榮幸為各位介紹Phoebe Buffay女士。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me. You don't have to be awake To be my man. Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand. Though we just met the other day# #There's something I have got to say. Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
謝謝,嗨,首先這首歌是關于一個我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已經成為我生命中非常重要的男人。你無須醒來成為我的男人。只要你一息尚存,我就會守在你身邊。雖然我們相遇不久,我卻只想說…謝謝各位,我得休息一下。
Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!
好,讓我們一起感謝Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~
Chandler: What was that?
她在搞什么東西?
Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a...
哦,啊,Phoebe剛...
Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, MotherKisser?
好了,我是在和Joey說話,知道不,親媽男。
Joey: MotherKisser...I'll shut up.
親媽男......我閉嘴了。
Ross: Chandler, can I just say something? I I know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay? There were two sets of lips.
Chandler,我能說幾句嗎?我知道你還在生我的氣。但我只想說那晚有兩個當事人,對吧?所以是有兩對嘴唇。
Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
是,好吧,我早想到她會這樣。她一直都是個佛洛依德式噩夢。
Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
那好,如果她一直這樣,你為什么說出來呢?
Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex. Hey, you kissed my mom!
因為這很復雜,這很麻煩......喂!你親了我媽!
Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我們正在排練希臘劇。
Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?
真幽默,那我們排練完沒?
Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?
還沒,好,你不找她談?不跟她說你怎么想的?
Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her. Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
當然不會說。別因為你親過她,就自以為了解她。相信我,不能跟她談。
Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger. Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!
好吧,是"你"不能,還是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......呃,我的膝蓋......我們還在排練。啊~啊~啊~
Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?
好吧,你對他做什么了?
Monica: Oh! You're awake!
哦,你醒了。
Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?
瞧你,你感覺真,怎么樣了?
Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
啊,頭有點暈,基本還行。
Monica: Gosh, you look good!
天,你的氣色好極了。
Coma Guy: I feel good!...Who are you?
我感覺好極了......你們是誰?
Monica: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。
Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay.
我叫Phoebe Buffay。
Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我叫Monica Geller,我一直在照顧你。
Phoebe: Well, we both have.
我們都有在(照顧你)。
Coma Guy: So, the EtchaSketch is from you guys?
所以留言板上的字是你們寫的?
Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.
哦,其實只是我。
Monica: I got you the foot massager.
我替你做過腳底按摩。
Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.
知道是誰幫你刮的胡子嗎?是我哦。
Monica: I read to you.
我讀新聞給你聽。
Phoebe: I sang. Hah!
我唱歌給你聽。哈!
Coma Guy: Well,...thanks.
哦,......謝了。
Monica: Oh, my pleasure.
哦,沒事。
Phoebe: You're welcome.
沒關系。
Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.
好,那我們回頭見吧。
Phoebe: What, that's it?
什么?就這樣?
Monica: "See you around?"
"回頭見"?
Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?
哦,不然要我說什么?
Monica: Well, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?" "Admit something to me? " "I'll call you?"
我不知道。或許,呃,"你們真好", "向我表白吧!""我會打給你們的。
Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.
"好吧,我會打給你們。
Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.
一點誠意都沒有。
Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give. And then we just get nothing back! And then one day, it's just, y'know, you wake up, and "See you around"! Let's go, Phoebe.
你們男人都這樣。我們不斷付出,再付出,不停付出。并且沒有任何回報。然后有一天,他醒過來......只有一句"回頭見"!走吧,Phoebe。
Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma.
知道嗎,我們以為你與眾不同。但是我猜只是因為你是昏迷的。
Mrs. Bing: Hey kiddo, car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends, autographed. And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye... Anything you want from Lisbon?
嗨小盆友,車等在樓下,我只想拿幾本我的書給你朋友們,親筆簽名過哦。還有就是和你"吻別",么么,這是親親,也是拜拜哦...... 需要我在里斯本幫你帶什么嗎?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,不用,知道你要去那就行了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah
好吧,要乖哦,我愛你,么么。
Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你親了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是這個效果。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
愚蠢至極。我都不知道是怎么發生的。抱歉,寶貝,我保證不會再發生這種事。
Chandler: Really, really stupid.
真的,真的愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid. Are we okay now?
真的,真的愚蠢之極。我們沒事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No....
是的。不......
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,男人與他的門之間的禁忌之愛。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
噓,他說出來了,不只是親嘴的事,所有都說出來了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在開玩笑?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?" Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "
不,不,他說"你什么才能長大,有個當媽的樣"?然后,她回了一句"你問題應該是,你什么時候才能長大,才能意思到我有爆點?"
Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你確定她不是說"你什么時候才能長大,才能意識到我是你媽媽?"
Joey: That makes more sense.
這樣通順多了。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
現在怎么樣了?
Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you. I don't hear anything. Wait.
我不知道。我不在這兒說給你聽嘛。我什么都聽不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看見什么?
Joey: It's hard to tell. They're tiny and upside down. Wait, wait, wait. They're walking away. They're walking away. No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run! Run!
不好說。他們好小而且是上下顛倒的。等等,等等。他們走了,他們走了......不,不是,他們往這邊來了。快跑!跑!
Mrs. Bing: Are you okay, kiddo?
你還好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯,好了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright. You be good.
好,你要好好的哦。
Chandler: Drive safe.
路上小心。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好,Bing太。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好,Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
喂。
Ross: You mean that?
你認真的?
Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
對,有何不可?我告訴她了
Ross: How did it go?
情況怎么樣?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn't have gone worse.
糟糕,糟糕,實在是太糟糕了。
Ross: Well, how do you feel?
你感覺怎么樣?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不錯。我跟她說了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? But...we don't have to go down that road.
瞧見沒?也許我親了你媽不是件壞事。不過......不必繼續往下說了。
Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay? Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her " heaving beasts. "
好,這只是第一章,我需要你們十分坦誠的意見。哦,對了,在第二頁中,他的手伸向的不是她的"起伏的雙酚"。
Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts.
為什么,她可以有起伏的"雙酚"啊
Rachel: Right, right, but in this case she doesn't
好吧,好吧,但是這回她沒有。
Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什么是"乳透"?
Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常在"起伏的雙酚"上可以找到。
Rachel: Alright, alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。…我不會打字。
Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
等等,你們看到他"巨大的悸動的鉛筆"那段了嗎?等著瞧吧,他用那支筆寫字的時候你可不會想在場。
Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it! All: No! No! No!
好了,夠了,還我,夠了啦!…不要,不要......
Phoebe: Oh wait wait wait, no, no, I just got to the part about her "public hair".
等等,等等,我剛看到她的"公共頭發"那段。