Monica: All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥會有成塊的和有酒味的。
Ross: Alright, I'm off to talk to my unborn child. Ok, Mom never hit.
好了,我要去和還沒出生的寶寶說話了。好吧,媽媽從不打我。
Phoebe: Ok, all done.
好了,搞定了。
Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
什么,Phoebe,你攪爛了土豆嗎?Ross要吃塊狀的!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以為攪爛了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋蔥。
Monica: Why would we do that?
為什么我們要那樣做?
Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因為我媽都是那樣做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3種吃法出現。
Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再見。 感謝你們。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉!
Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思議事情發生了!underdog剛剛逃跑啦!
Joey: The balloon?
那個氣球嗎?
Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。當然是那個氣球!電視全是它的新聞。走到美西百貨的時候他斷線了,后來在華盛頓廣場公園上又被發現了。我要上屋頂去看,誰跟我一起?
Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得趕飛機。
Chandler: Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
來吧。80英尺長的充氣狗在城市上空游蕩。這樣的機會有多少?
Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不會再有了。
Monica: Got the keys?
拿上鑰匙
Rachel: Ok.
好吧
Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何時候只要你準備好了。
Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here? I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
好的,好的,開始。這里嗎,我得對著哪里說?我的意思或許某個地方更容易讓寶寶聽到,但是 ...
Carol: Just aim for the bump.
對著鼓出來的地方就可以。
Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,開始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,這太奇怪了,我像個傻瓜。
Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就別說了。你不必因為Susan做了你就非得做。
Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好嗎?寶寶!你好,你好。
Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
剛看到這只大狗的影子覆蓋公園,感覺真好玩。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他們必須把他射下來嗎?真是作孽。
Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
現在火雞應該皮脆肉美多汁了。還站在這里干嘛?
Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你開門。你拿的鑰匙。
Monica: No I don't.
沒有,我沒拿。
Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出來的時候,你說拿了鑰匙。
Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keeys?"
我沒有。我說:“拿了鑰匙嗎”?
Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是說:"拿了鑰匙".
Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?
你們倆到底有沒有鑰匙?
Monica: The oven is on.
烤爐還開著。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票!
Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我們有一把你家的備用鑰匙。
Monica: Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去!
Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.
你這種語氣無法加快我的速度。
Monica: Joey!
Joey!
Joey: That one will.
這還湊合。
Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology. And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus. You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
每個人都對我說:你得選個專業,你得選個專業,于是我鼓起勇氣挑了古生物學。可能你不懂我正說什么,我們得面對現實,你還是一個胎兒。你應該慶幸你不會再有鰓。
Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是說話,你也可以對它唱歌。
Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想對著你的胃唱歌!
Susan: Hi, how's it going?
進展如何?
Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that? Does it always, uh?
噓!正忙著呢,“我們來了,沿著街道走,看起來非常滑稽,所有人都看到了”喂,噢,你覺著到了嗎?他總這樣嗎,噢 ?
Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,沒有,這是第一次。
Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接著唱!接著唱!
Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo
“嘿,嘿,你是我的寶寶,我已經等不及想見你。等你出來后,我會為你買百吉餅然后帶你去動物園。”
Susan: I felt it!
我感覺到了!!
Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。沒有乳房的那個……”
Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00. My plane is pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。現在已經五點了,我的飛機離開登機口起飛了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也許你可以下一班飛機。
Rachel: There is none.
沒有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩節了!
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想讓你開心一點,你得迎合我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一點嗎?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
鎖眼只有一個,而鑰匙有上千把。 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么會有那么多鑰匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以備不時之需,就象現在這樣。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你聽著,傻笑的這位。要不是你和你那該死的氣球,現在我就在飛機上看著空姐歡迎我。但我沒上飛機。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你說你帶了鑰匙,我發誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,沒有。我如果拿了鑰匙,我會說“拿了”,顯然我沒拿那該死的鑰匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,夠了,別再提鑰匙了。
Monica: Why would I have the keys?
為什么我應該拿鑰匙?
Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因為你說你拿了!
Monica: But I didn't.
但是我沒拿。
Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你應該拿。
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because!
因為!
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: Because!
因為!
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! No! Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots It's my first Thanksgiving, and l It's all burnt, and I can't...
為什么?因為一切事情都該是我的責任嗎?難道我給大家準備感恩節晚餐還不夠嗎?每個人要的土豆泥都不一樣,我得做各種樣式的土豆泥。有誰關心過我要哪種土豆泥嗎?沒有!沒有!菲比要有洋蔥和豌豆的土豆泥 “馬里奧”要有酒口味的 這是我第一次搞感恩節大餐現在全焦了……我……
Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗現在能聽懂你說什么,好了門已經開。進去吧。
Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,別把鑰匙丟了。
Chandler: No.
不。
Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
好啦,火雞燒焦了。土豆毀了,土豆毀了,土豆毀了。
Ross: Here we come, walking down the—this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我們沿著……”?媽媽的廚房可不是這個味。
Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不像是吧?你不是要土豆塊嗎,Ross?好,拿去,伙計。
Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要對我吼,是你把晚飯毀了。
Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要讓她再發飆啦!
Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飛機已經飛走了,看來我只能留下來和你們呆在一起了。
Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Okay? This was nobody's first choice.
我們本來都有更好的計劃的,這不是大伙的最佳選擇。
Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的嗎?那我何苦為什么做這頓豐盛的感恩節大餐?!
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管這叫豐盛嗎?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
閉嘴,閉嘴,閉嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
終于有了點感恩節的氣氛了。
Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻。
Phoebe: Ewww.
額!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正從烤爐中取出他的火雞。
Rachel: Who cares?
誰在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他剛剛坐到肉湯里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一個人, 他正和一個丑陋裸女共進感恩節晚餐
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他們跳舞了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了嗎?
Rachel: By all means.
當然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
誰想要淺色起司,誰想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一點也不想知道深色起司是怎么來的
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分這塊嗎?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你們必須先許個愿望。
Monica: Make a wish?
許愿?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
來吧,這是感恩節!
Phoebe: Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
噢!你得到大半了。你許的什么愿?
Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。
Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding. I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great. I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family, if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know? So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
我敬各位一杯。來一杯,叮叮。我知道這不是你們本來計劃的感恩節, 但是對我來說這樣也挺棒的。我想,這是因為它沒和離婚或者嘔吐沾邊。不論如何,我在想,如果你去了韋爾,如果你們和父母在一起,如果你沒有得“梅毒”那些玩意我們就不能一起過。所以我想說的就是:謝天謝地你們的感恩節計劃都砸了。
All: That's so sweet.
真是感人!
Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
來,祝你們有個討厭的圣誕節。
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
還有一個糟糕的新年。
Chandler: Here, here!
干!干!