Ross: I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pantsuit, go with the burgundy.
我已經給你們看了所有的裙子。除非你們想讓自己的母親永遠穿著檸檬黃的褲套裝。選紫紅色的吧。
Aunt Lillian: You know, whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
你知道,不管我們選什么,她都會告訴我們說是錯的。
Mrs. Geller: You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
你是對的,我們就選紫紅色的。
Ross: Oh! A fine choice. I'm coming out.
哦!選得好。我要出來了。
Aunt Lillian: Wait! We need shoes!
等等!我們還要鞋子!
Ross: Okay, Um, how about this?
好。恩,這個如何?
Mrs. Geller: That's really a day shoe.
那絕對是只白天穿的鞋。
Ross: And where she's going everyone else'll be dressier?
那她去的地方每個人都穿著考究嗎?
Aunt Lillian: Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
可以看看有細跟兒的鞋嗎?
Ross: Okay, I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy. I can show you something in a silver that may work.
好了,我沒找到紫紅色的晚裝鞋。我可以給你們看看銀色的鞋,也許合適。
Aunt Lillian: No, it really should be burgundy.
不,一定要紫紅色的。
Mrs. Geller: Mm. Unless we go with a different dress?
恩,除非我們換另外的裙子。
Aunt Lillian: Yes.
對!
Ross: No! No no no! Wait. I may have something in the back.
不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross: Oh my God...
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller: Is everything all right, dear?
一切還好嗎,親愛的?
Ross: Yeah, just...just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的東西。
Ross: How we doing, you guys ready?
怎么樣,你們準備好了嗎?
Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
媽媽早上已經打過電話提醒我不要把頭發扎起來。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位嗎?
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.
有段時間我是這樣認為的。
Phoebe: Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.
嗨,抱歉我來晚了,我找不到方向了。
Rachel: Oh, youyou mean your earrings?
哦,你的意思是你的耳環?
Phoebe: What'd I say?
我剛才說了什么?
Rachel: Hmm.
恩。
Monica: Are these the shoes?
這就是那雙鞋?
Rachel: Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
是的。Paolo從意大利寄來的。
Ross: What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?
什么,我們呃我們這兒沒有鞋嗎?還是…?
Joey: Morning. We ready to go?
早上好。我們準備出發嗎?
Chandler: Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?
恩,穿戴整齊之后我們是不是挺好看的?挺像那么一回事的,不是嗎?
Monica: It was a really beautiful service.
剛才的儀式很好。
Mrs. Geller: It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart.
的確是。哦,到這兒來,甜心。
You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.
知道嗎,我覺得你到了應該開始用晚霜的時候了。
Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.
沒什么,只是你的外套聽起來很像Brent Mussberger。
Joey: Check it out, GiantsCowboys.
看看,巨人隊對戰牛仔隊。
Chandler: You're watching a football game at a funeral?
你在葬禮上看橄欖球賽?
Joey: No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
沒有,現在是賽前準備。我要在招待會的時候看比賽。
Chandler: You are a frightening, frightening man.
你是個很可怕的人。
Rachel: Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!
哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!
Ross: Oh, I hope they're not ruined.
哦,我希望沒被弄壞。
Phoebe: God, what a great day....What? Weatherwise!
天,今天真棒……怎么了?我說的是天氣!
Ross: I know, uh, the air, thethe trees...even though Nana's gone, there's, there's something almost, uh I don't know, almost likeaff
我知道,呃,空氣,還有還有樹木…盡管外婆去世了,還有一些東西,呃我不知道,好像…
All: God! Ross!
天吶!Ross!
Ross: I'm fine. I'm fine! Justjust...having my worst fear realised, but...
我很好。只是只是…是我經歷過的最恐怖的事了,但...
Phoebe: Okay, don't worry, I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.
好了,別擔心,我只是在檢查你的肌肉是否痙攣了……嗯。
Ross: What, what is it?
怎么,怎么樣?
Phoebe: You missed a belt loop.
你的皮帶環掉了一個。
Phoebe: Okay, it's in spasm.
好了,是痙攣了。
Mrs. Geller: Here, sweetie, here. I took these when I had my golfing accident.
來,孩子,來。打高爾夫球受傷時我就用的這個。
Ross: Thanks, Mom.
謝謝媽媽。
Chandler: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Andrea: Sorry! Hi, l'm Andrea. I'm Dorothy's daughter.
對不起,嗨,我叫安吉拉,我是 Dorothy的女兒。
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.
嗨,我是Chandler ,我不知道 Dorothy是誰。
Phoebe: Hey, look who's up!
嗨,看誰來了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: How do you feel?
感覺怎么樣?
Ross: I feel great. I feel great, I feel great.
我覺得好極了。我覺得好極了,我覺得好極了。
Monica: Wow, those pills really worked, huh?
哇,那些藥真的有效,恩?
Ross: Yeah! Not the first two, but the second two...
頭兩片沒有,不過后兩片
Phoebe: woooo!
哦!
Ross: I love you guys. You guys are the greatest. I love my sister, I love Phoebe
我愛你們。你們是最棒的。我愛我的老妹,我愛Phoebe。
Phoebe: Ooh! So nice...
哦!你真好!
Ross: Hey! Chandler! I love you man! And listen, man, if you wanna be gay, be gay. Doesn't matter to me.
嗨,Chandler!我愛你,聽著,伙計,如果你想當同性戀,那就當同性戀吧。我不在乎。
Andrea: You were right.
你是對的。
Ross: Rachel. Rachel Rachel. I do love you.
Rachel. Rachel Rachel。我真的愛你。
Rachel: Oh, Ross, I love you too.
哦,Ross, 我也愛你。
Ross: Oh, no, I really love you.
哦,不,我真的愛你。
Rachel: I really love You!
我真的愛你!
Ross: Oh. . you don't get it!
哦。你沒有明白!
Joey: Oh! Mr. Geller: What you got there?
哦... 你在這兒做什么?
Joey: Just a, uh...hearing disability.
只是,呃……聽力有些不好。
Mr. Geller: What's the score?
比分多少?
Joey: Seventeenfourteen Giants...three minutes to go in the third.
17比14。巨人隊領先。第三節還剩三分鐘。
Mr. Geller: Beautiful!
精彩!
Rachel: Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?
Pheebs,遞塊餅干給我好嗎?
Mrs. Geller: Your grandmother would have hated this.
你外婆會不高興的。
Monica: Well, sure, what with it being her funeral and all.
恩,當然,這可是她的葬禮啊。
Mrs. Geller: No, I'd be hearing about 'Why didn't I get the honeyglazed ham?'. I didn't spend enough on flowers, and if I spent more she'd be saying 'Why are you wasting your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead'.
不,我聽到的是"為什么我沒有蜜釀火腿?"。我沒買太多的花,如果買多了她會說"為什么你要浪費錢?我不要花,我都死了"。
Monica: That sounds like Nana.
聽起來是外婆的性格。
Mrs. Geller: Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?
你知道從小到大和挑剔你每一句話的人生活在一起的滋味嗎?
Monica: I can imagine.
我想像得到。
Mrs. Geller: I'm telling you, it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive, lifeaffirming person that she is.
我告訴你,你媽媽我能變成這樣一個積極向上、堅定生活的人,真是個奇跡。
Monica: That is a wonder. So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again, I mean, if she was here right now, would you tell her?
這是個奇跡。告訴我,媽媽。如果你可以重來一次,我的意思是,如果她現在在這兒,你會告訴她嗎?
Mrs. Geller: Tell her what?
告訴她什么?
Monica: How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail, like your hair...for example.
她怎么讓你抓狂,挑剔每一個細節,比如你的頭發……之類的。
Mrs. Geller: I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不明白是否聽懂你的意思了。
Monica: Do you think things would have been better if you'd just told her the truth?
你認為如果你告訴她實情會比較好嗎?
Mrs. Geller: No. I think some things are better left unsaid. I think it's nicer when people just get along.
不。我認為有些事不說會比較好。我想大家融洽相處比較好。
Mrs. Geller: More wine, dear?
再來點酒好嗎,親愛的?
Monica: Oh, I think so.
哦,我看行。
Mrs. Geller: Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴這些耳環真好看。
Monica: Thank you. They're yours.
謝謝你。是你給的。
Mrs. Geller: Actually they were Nana's.
實際上是外婆給的。
Ross and Chandler :Now I'm depressed! Even more than I was.
現在我很傷心!比剛才還傷心。
Monica: Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.
哦,快看,我在一年級時候的照片。請忽略那件Dynomite T恤衫。
Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?
嗨,這個裸體的小家伙是誰?
Ross: Oh! That little naked guy would be me.
那個裸體的小家伙是我。
Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.
哇哦,看這個小東西。
Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
對,對,是,是我的小雞雞。我們能成熟點兒嗎?
Chandler: Who are those people? Ross: Got me.
這些人是誰?這可難住我了。
Monica: Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. What does it say? 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.
哦,中間那個是外婆,寫著 "我和朋友們攝于Java Joe's'"。
Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
哇,Monica,你看起來和你外婆好像。她那時多大?
Monica: Let's see, 1939...yeah, 24,25?
我看看,1939年……24、25歲?
Ross: Looks like a fun gang.
看起來這幫人很開心。
Joey: Ooh, looklooklooklooklook! I got Monica naked!
哦,看看看看看!我找到一張莫尼卡裸體的照片!
Rachel: Let me see!
我看看
Ross: No no, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.
不不,那還是我。我,呃,在嘗試些新東西。
Chandler: Hey, Lo.
嗨,Lo。
Lowell: Hey, Chandler.
嗨,Chandler。
Chandler: So how's it going there in Financial Services?
在金融服務部過得怎么樣?
Lowell: It's like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads. How about you?
就像 Mardi Gras沒有紙糊的大頭裝飾一樣。你怎么樣?
Chandler: Good, good. Listen, heh, I don't know what Shelley told you about me, but, uh...I'm not.
很好,很好。聽著,嘿,我不知道Shelley怎么跟你說我的,不過,呃……我不是。
Lowell: I know. That's what I told her. Chandler: Really? Lowell: Yeah. Chandler: So, you can tell?
我知道。我就是這么跟她說的。真的?是的。你能分辨出來?
Lowell: Pretty much, most of the time. We have a kind of...radar.
八九不離十吧,大多數都可以。我們有種……雷達。
Chandler: So you don't think I have a, a quality?
那么你認為我沒有那種氣質?
Lowell: Speaking for my people, I'd have to say, no. By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll, he is.
對于我們這些人來說,我得說你沒有。隨便說一句,你出納部的朋友Brian,他是。
Chandler: He is? Lowell: Yup, and way out of your league. Out of my league. I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian. Hey, Brian.
他是? 對,而且不是你能配得上的。我配不上。我能配得上Brian。如果我想配一個Brian,我就能配得到。嗨,Brian。