日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第4集 社交舞(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Chandler: I want to quit the gym!

我要退出會員!
Dave: Now, can you honestly tell me that you're a hurdred percent satisfied with your body?
你能否誠實地告訴我你對自己的身體百分百滿意。
Chandler: Yes! Yes! Most of the time. I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.
大部分時候是的,有時狀態不佳時 我會想到我笑起來很可愛。
Dave: Look, we were voted "Best-equipped Gym in New York" two years running. Do you really wanna give that up?
我們連續2年被票選為“ 紐約設備最佳健身中心”,你真的想放棄?
Chandler: Yes, I hate it here! Everything that you have in here is very heavy!
對,我討厭這里,這里的東西都好重。
Dave: Yeah. Really? Ok. You don't wanna make your friend work out alone, do you?
真的?好。你總不想讓你朋友落單吧?
Chandler: What friend?
什么朋友?
Dave: Your friend Ross, just joined.
你的朋友羅斯剛加入會員。
Monica: His dancing partner? !
他的舞伴?
Joey: Yeah, there's this superintendent's dance, the Super Ball. Um,
對,有個公寓主管的舞會,主管(超級)舞會。
and he wants to impress Marge, this lady super that he's got a crush on.
他想引起瑪芝的注意,就是他愛上的那個女主管。
Rachel: Why doesn't he just practice with a girl?
那怎么不找女生練?
Joey: Well, he's too shy, he doesn't think he's good enough to dance with girls yet.
他不好意思,他覺得他還沒資格跟女生跳。
Rachel: Yeah, right, he almost danced me right down that...garbage chute.
是啊,他差點害我跳進那個垃圾槽里。
Monica: Oh, would you let it go already? ! You're fine!
你還沒忘?!又不是什么大事!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Hey! So, did you quit?
嘿,你退出了嗎?
Chandler: No, I almost did, couldn't leave Ross there without a spotter!
差一點,但我不能丟下羅斯不管!
Monica: Wait, now, so you joined the gym?
這么說你加入會員了?
Ross: And that's funny, why?
好笑嗎,笑什么?
Rachel: Oh, umm, I was just, you know, picturing you working out and umm...Oh, that's it.
哦,我只是想象你精疲力盡的模樣還有...... 哦,沒什么了。
Chandler: We're doomed. Ok, they're gonna take 50 bucks a month out of our accounts for the rest of our lives. What're we gonna do?
我們沒救了,在我們的余生中他們將每個月從我們的帳戶里扣掉50塊,我們該怎么辦?
Monica: Well, you could actually go to the gym.
你們可以去健身啊。
Ross: Or! Or, we could go to the bank, close our accounts and cut them off at the source.
或是去銀行結束我們的賬戶,斷了他們的財路。
Chandler: You're a genius!
你是天才!
Joey: Aww, man, but then we won't be bank buddies!
那我們就不再是帳戶的合伙人了!
Chandler: Now, there's two reasons.
現在又多了一個理由。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
All: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ohh, you guys, remember that cute client I told you about? I bit him.
記得我說的那個帥哥客人嗎?我咬了他。
Rachel: Where? !
咬哪里?
Phoebe: On the tushy.
屁屁。
Ross: And that's not against your oath? !
這樣不違反你的誓約?
Phoebe: No, I know! I'm-I'm sorry, but the moment I touch him, I just wanna throw out my old oath and take a new, dirty one.
我知道,對不起嘛 但是一摸到他,我就想拋開舊誓約發一個骯臟的新誓約。
Monica: Well, next time you massage him, you should try to distract yourself.
下次你就讓自己分心。
Joey: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Like-like when I'm doing something exciting and I don't wanna get too excited,
對,像我如果在做很興奮的事又不想太興奮。
I just ah, you know I try and think about other things like ah sandwiches, and ah baseball, and ah Chandler!
我就會想別的事,像三明治啦,棒球啦,還有錢德!
Chandler: Thank you, Joey.
謝謝你啊。
Joey: No-no, thank you.
不,謝謝你。
Joey: All right, I'm here, let's ah, get this over with.
我來了,咱們開始吧。
Mr. Treeger: Ok huh, well, just ah, follow my lead.
好,跟著我的舞步。
Joey: Whoa-whoa, don't we need to do some kinda preparation first? Like ah, get really drunk?
不必先做點準備嗎?像是喝個爛醉?
Mr. Treeger: All right come on, eh, just ah, just ah, put your arms around me, eh.
來,用你的手臂摟著我。
Mr. Treeger: Ahhhh! I'm sorry!
對不起!
Joey: No, it's ok, but if I'm Marge, my breasts are coming out my back.
不要緊,不過要是瑪芝,可能已經被摔成相片了。
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, forget it! I'm not being be any good at this, my mom was right, I'm just a big potato with arms, and legs, and a head.
啊,算了!我永遠也跳不好,我媽說的對,我只是個有頭,有手,有腳的大土豆。
Joey: Come on, man, you're not a potato.
別這樣,你不是土豆。
Mr. Treeger: I'm sure as hell not a dancer, it's no use Marge, will never go for me.
我肯定跳舞的時候是,沒用的,瑪芝永遠不會找我跳舞。
Joey: Uhh. Come on Treeger, don't say that. You just ah, you just need more practice. Here, come on, let's ah, let's try it again. Come on.
別這么說,崔戈,你只要,你只要多練練。來,我們再試一次。來吧。
Plus, it was, it was probably mostly my fault, anyway. I mean, you know, I'm not really that comfortable dancing with a- We-he! ! Hey!
而且,剛才很可能要怪我。我是說,我不是個讓人感覺很舒服的舞伴。哇嘿!!
Monica: So how goes the dancing? Gay yet?
感覺如何?還是像在“搞基”嗎?
Joey: Ah-ha-ha, you guys owe me big time.
你們欠我一個人情。
Rachel: What was that?
那是什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Rachel: You just did a little dancy thing.
你剛才在跳舞。
Joey: No I didn't.
我哪有。
Monica: Yes you did! You did like a little hop.
你跳了!像是單腳跳。
Rachel: You are soo enjoying this.
你玩得很樂喔。
Joey: No, I'm not! And it wasn't a hop it was a pas de bourrée.
沒有,我沒有!況且那不是單腳跳,那是帕得瑪利舞。
Monica: Oh! You know the words! You are so into this!
你還知道術語,你真的很投入。
Joey: All right, well maybe I'm enjoying it a little bit. I mean I'm getting pretty good at it.
可能我有點喜歡跳舞了。其實我已經跳得相當不錯。
Rachel: Ooh, this is soo sweet, Joey our little twinkle toes.
哦,真棒!舞姿翩翩的小喬伊。
Joey: Hey-hey, hold on, this isn't some kind of like girly dance. All right, it's like a sport, you know, it's manly!
嘿嘿,這可不是女孩子跳的那種舞。它像一種體育運動,很陽剛的!
Monica: Yeah. All right, come here, show me some manly moves.
好吧,來,讓我見識一下很“陽剛”的運動。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Joey: I don't know how to lead.
我不會跳男步。
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Bank Officer: Hi.
你們好。
Ross: We'd like to close our accounts.
我們想要銷戶。
Bank Officer: Close your accounts? Is there some kind of problem?
銷戶?出了什么問題嗎?
Ross: No-no.
沒有。
Chandler: No, we just, like to close them.
沒有,我們只是想銷掉。
Bank Officer: Ok, Ms. Lambert handles all our closures. Would you come over here please?
好吧,銷戶是由蘭伯特女士辦理的。請你過來這邊好嗎?
Ms. Lambert: Hi, I'm Karen.
嗨,我是凱倫。
Chandler: I wanna quit the bank!
我要退出這家銀行。
Phoebe: Ok, baseball. Rick playing baseball. Ok, slides into second, maybe even his pants come down a little...
好吧,棒球。里克是打棒球的。哦,滑下去了一點兒,要是他的短褲也滑下去一點兒......
Oh no- wait no, no! No! Ok, all right, sandwiches, sandwiches. Umm, ok, on a plate, maybe Rick's pants come down a little.
哦不,不!不行!好吧,三明治,三明治。裝在盤子里的,要是里克的短褲滑下去一點兒。
No! No! Oh, Chandler! Ok Chandler, woo, that's working.
不!不!好吧,錢德!錢德,哦,這個有效。
Phoebe: Chandler's knees. Chandler's...ankles. Chandler's ankle hair. Oh no. Ok, you're all set.
錢德的膝蓋。錢德的腳脖子。錢德腳脖子上的毛。哦老天。全部做完了。
Rick: Oh wow! That was amazing, was that really just an hour? !
真是不可思議真的只有1小時嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah! In...really long hour world.
是啊!這里的一小時比較長。
Rick: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugh, ok, I have an enormous crush on you. But because you're a client, I can't ask you out, even though you give me you know, the feeling.
哦,好吧,我迷上你了。但因為你是顧客,我不能約你,盡管你讓我有這種感覺。
Rick: Wow! I had no idea! But uh, hey, I can always find another masseuse.
哇!我根本不知道!不過,我可以找別人幫我按摩。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的?
Rick: Yeah, really.
對,真的。
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Rick: Suddenly, I'm very aware that I'm naked.
我突然間很不習慣我的暴露。
Phoebe: Ok, quiet down.
乖乖躺下吧。
Mrs. Potter: Mr. Simon's been waiting for- Oh my God!
賽門先生等了......天哪!
Mr. Simon: Why wasn't I offered that? I'd definitely pay more for that.
我為什么沒有這服務?我肯定愿意多付錢的。
Mrs. Potter: Phoebe, we have rules here, this is not that kind of place.
菲比,這里是有規矩的,這里不是那種場所。
Phoebe: Oh yeah, oh and I know, but this isn't how it looks, at all, 'cause Rick is, uh, my husband.
我知道,但是你完全誤會了,因為瑞克是我的丈夫。
Mrs. Potter: Oh really? Well, then you'd better tell his other wife, 'cause she called three times asking where he is.
是嗎?你最好告訴他的另一個老婆,她已經打來三次電話問他在哪里了。
Phoebe: Yes, I will tell her.
好,我會告訴她。
Monica: So you didn't leave the bank?
你們沒有結束賬戶?
Ross: No! And somehow, we ended up with a joint checking account.
沒有!而且,最后我們合開了一個支票帳戶。
Rachel: What are you ever gonna use that for? !
開那個干什么?!
Chandler: To pay for the gym.
轉賬給健身中心。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! So, I had a great day, Rick and I really hit it off, and we started making out, and then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.
嗨!我今天過的真不錯,里克和我果然很合得來,我們正想更進一步,老板就走了進來,以為我是個妓女,開除了我。
Joey: What? !
什么?
Rachel: You got fired? !
你被炒魷魚?
Monica: Oh my Gosh!
天哪!
Phoebe: It's so weird, I have never been fired from anything before!
真不敢相信,我以前從沒因為任何原因被開除過!
Rachel: Sweety...
親愛的......
Phoebe: I just-I just started walking around not knowing what to do next, you know? I-I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.
我只好漫無目的四處游蕩,問街上的人是否需要按摩。
Then these policemen, thought I was a whore too. Really, a bad day, whore-wise.
然后警察也以為我是個妓女。真是倒霉的一天,妓女式的。
Mr. Treeger: Hey Duck, is Chick here?
嘿,小鴨,小雞在嗎?
Chandler: Yeah...Bunny-rabbit.
在,兔寶寶。
Joey: So you ah, ready for our last practice?
這是最后一次練習,你準備好了嗎?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, but you know, I think the reason we're not getting that spin right is because my apartment's too small.
好了,不過我覺得我們不能做好那個旋轉是因為我的屋子太小了。
Joey: Uhhh. You wanna use our place?
那你想用我們的房子嗎?
Mr. Treeger: Nah, I had another idea.
不,我另有辦法。
Joey: We did it! !
成功了!
Mr. Treeger: I know, we did it! ! Hey, that was incredible, huh? !
我知道,我們成功了!!難以置信,對不對?!
Joey: That was amazing! I mean, we totally nailed it, it was beautiful.
我知道,真不可思議!我們完全固定住了,動作太漂亮了。
Mr. Treeger: Thank you, listen, thanks a lot Tribbiani, . Oh my God, look at the time, I gotta catch the bus to the ball.
謝謝你,真的很感謝你,崔比昂尼,哦老天,時間到了,我得趕著搭去舞會的公交車。
Joey: Oh! Well, ok, good luck.
好,祝你好運。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
謝謝。
Joey: Un-unless you wanna practice the Foxtrot again? Or-or the Tango?
你還想再練練狐步舞嗎?或者探戈?
Mr. Treeger: Ahh, thanks but, no. You see, See I-I think I'm ready to dance with girls.
啊,謝謝,不過不必了。我覺得我可以開始和女生跳了。
Joey: Ok.
哦。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah.
是的。
Joey: Go get 'em Treeger.
快去吧,崔戈。
Mr. Treeger: Right. Hey ah, you wanna come? Marge's a girlfriend.
好。嗨,要不要一道去?瑪芝有個女朋友。
Joey: Really?
真的?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Hey you could dance real good with her, she's the same size as me.
真的,你可以和她好好跳跳,她個頭和我差不多。
Joey: No, I'm good.
哦,不用了。
Interviewer: So it looks like you've got some great experience here. Let's see, reason for leaving last job?
看來你很有經驗,我看看,你為什么辭去上一份工作?
Phoebe: Yeah, they thought I was a whore.
他們以為我是妓女。
Interviewer: Ok, we'll give you a call if anything comes up.
好,有消息我們會通知你。
Phoebe: Great! Thank you very much.
太好了,謝謝你。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓約,咒罵語

 
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

聯想記憶
tango ['tæŋgəu]

想一想再看

n. 探戈舞,探戈
vi. 跳探戈舞

聯想記憶
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋轉,疾馳,紡織,結網,眩暈
n.

 
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,龐大的

聯想記憶
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 發源地,來源,原始資料

 
impress [im'pres]

想一想再看

n. 印象,特徵,印記
v. 使 ... 有印

聯想記憶
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 難以置信的,驚人的

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天賦

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 誓不忘情 电影| 美女的咪咪| 告别信| 高天妮| 小小少年电影完整版| 李慧珍演的电影有哪些| 《美之罪》在线观看| 李采潭和闵度允| 电影《大突围》免费观看完整版| 中国未来会黑人化吗| 电视播放| 超级飞侠十七季| 熊出没之雪岭熊风 2015 张伟| 疯狂试爱四| 吻戏韩国电影| 抖音下载安装| 俗世乐土| 送教上门工作情况记录表| 可爱美女跳舞蹈视频| 苏州标志性建筑大裤衩| 电影英雄| 历代高僧大德开悟诗100首| 朱璇| av午夜| 抗日电影免费| 免费看污视频在线观看| xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| 叶子楣哪部三级露了| 秋天不回来吉他谱扫弦| 电影暗夜| teen porn| 女王的条件| 韩国xxxxxxxxxxxx| 青草国产视频| 按摩服务电影| 糟老头视频| 冰之下| 女同视频在线| 叶子楣伦理| 电影《地狱神探》| 11085|