Phoebe: Ok, new wallet, huh?
新皮夾?
Chandler: Oh-yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say "cool" anymore.
也該換了,里面的安全套終于不再說“好涼快”了。
Monica: Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge.
瑞秋,你把空紙盒放進冰箱里。
Rachel: Oh yeah, I know, but the garbage was full.
我知道,但是垃圾袋滿了。
Monica: Have you ever taken out the trash?
你有倒過垃圾嗎?
Rachel: Yeah!
有啊。
Monica: Since you've lived here?
從你搬來之后?
Rachel: Well, I uh thought you liked doing it.
我以為你喜歡倒。
Monica: Third door on the left.
左邊第三個門。
Rachel: Right!
知道了。
Rachel: Oh! Hey, Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生。
Mr. Treeger: Hey.
嗨。
Mr. Treeger: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Rachel: Ummm. Oh! Oh! I'm sorry. It's a little old but...
對不起,放了一段時間,不過......
Mr. Treeger: No! You're clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是說這個!你堵住了我花半小時才弄通的垃圾道!
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't- I don't come in here a lot.
對不起,我不常來。
Mr. Treeger: Aw, yeah, 'course you don't!
是啊,你當然不常來!
Rachel: No.
是的。
Mr. Treeger: Cause you're a little princess! "Daddy, buy me a pizza. Daddy, buy me a candy factory. Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing Happy Birthday to me..."
你是小公主嘛!爸爸,幫我買披薩爸爸,幫我買糖果工廠爸爸,讓《貓》的演員 幫我唱“生日快樂歌”。
Well you think you just come in here, make a mess, a big man in the coveralls will come and clean it up, huh?
你以為你可以到這兒來把東西搞得一團糟,然后由穿工人裝的大個子來清掃,對嗎?
Well, why don't you think of someone else for a change?
為什么不改一改?為他人想一想!
Rachel: Ok, I'm sorry.
對不起嘛。
Monica: God! You're gonna cry about it!
天哪,這樣也要哭!
Joey: Whoa-whoa, Treeger made you cry?
崔格把你氣哭了?
Rachel: Yes! And he said really mean things that were only partly true.
對,他說了一些很惡劣,又不盡真實的話。
Joey: I'm gonna go down there and teach that guy a lesson.
我去教訓他。
Monica: Joey, please don't do that. I think it's best we just forget about it.
喬伊,不要,我看還是算了。
Rachel: That's easy for you to say, you weren't almost just killed.
你說得倒容易,差點被殺的又不是你。
Joey: All right that's it, school is in session!
好的,上課的時間到了!
Monica: My God! Is this a gym card?
天哪,這是健身中心卡嗎?
Chandler: Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last 1200 times.
沒錯,我是會員,我盡量一周去四次,但已經一千兩百次沒去了。
Ross: So why don't you quit?
那你怎么不退出?
Chandler: You don't think I've tried? You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month?
你以為我沒試過?你以為我喜歡每個月 賬戶被扣50元?
No, they make you go all the way down there! Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try to confuse you! And then they bring out Maria.
不,他們讓你到他們那里!然后就運用所有的詞語和表情來迷惑你。然后他們帶來瑪利亞。
Ross: Who is Maria?
誰是瑪麗亞?
Chandler: Oh Maria. You can't say no to her, she's like this Lycra Spandex covered gym...treat.
哦!瑪利亞。你沒有能力拒絕她,她就像是用合成彈力纖維包裝的健身房的......禮品。
Ross: Do you need me to go down there with you and hold your hand?
要我和你一道去幫你打氣嗎?
Chandler: No!
不!
Ross: All right, so you're strong enough to face her alone?
那你有勇氣單獨面對她嗎?
Chandler: Oh no, you'll have to come.
不是,你得陪我去。
Mr. Treeger: Tribbiani! Hold on, I'll get the plunger.
崔比亞尼,等一下,我去拿通馬桶的活塞。
Joey: Hey! You hold on pal! Now you made my friend Rachel cry.
你才等一下,你把我朋友瑞秋氣哭了。
So now, you're gonna go up there and you're gonna apologize to her, unless you want me to call the landlord.
馬上去向她道歉,否則我就通知房東。
Mr. Treeger: And tell them what?
你要說什么?
Joey: Maybe you haven't heard of a little something called, Not Making Girls Cry."
你沒聽過男人不該讓女人流淚嗎?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Well maybe you have heard about the Rent Stabilization Act 1968!
你也該知道什么叫1968年發布的的《租賃安定化條例》吧!
Joey: I have actually not heard of that.
我還真的沒聽過。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, well your friends are in violation of it. Uh I've been a nice guy up until now, but uh, I don't need this grief.
你朋友觸犯了這個條例。我一直沒出聲,不過現在我不用再做好人了。
I'm gonna call the landlord and tell him that Monica is illegally subletting her grandmother's apartment. Your friends are outta here pal.
我要去告訴房東,把莫妮卡的外婆的房子轉租給她是不合法的。你的朋友們要被趕出去了伙計。
Joey: Don't you tell me something I don't know!
別說一些我不知道的事。
Phoebe: Oh please, somebody tell me I don't have to go to work today!
誰能讓我今天不用上班?
Monica: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh, my first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy, and every time I see him I just wanna do things to him that I'm not allowed to charge for.
我今天的第一個顧客是個帥得一塌糊涂的家伙,一看到他我就想對他提供點我不能收費的服務。
Monica: So do them for free.
那就免費提供。
Phoebe: Oh no, it is forbidden! No-no, Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients. And it's against my oath as a masseuse.
哦不行,那是被禁止的!不行的,跟客戶鬼混會被波特太太開除。而且這有違女按摩師的誓言。
Ross: They make you take an oath?
你還得發誓?
Phoebe: No, I made myself take one. Yeah, no fooling around with clients and umm, always be prepared.
是我自己要發的,不得與客人亂來,和時刻準備著。
Yeah, that one's actually from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
后面是童軍守則,不過在這也說得通。
Chandler: Why don't you just give him to somebody else?
你怎么不把他轉給別人?
Phoebe: No, I can handle it. No, I'm a professional.
不,我可以應付,我很專業。
Rachel: Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
菲比,那是新腳鏈嗎?
Monica: Wow! And you got a pedicure. Your feet are all dressed up.
哇!你還做了腳部美容。你的腳盛裝打扮。
Chandler: Because that's the only part of you he can see when he's on the table!
因為他在按摩臺上 只看得到你的腳。
Monica: You're gonna do some feet flirting!
你要用腳勾引他!
Phoebe: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你們在說什么!
Ross: Then how do you explain the toe ring?
那你干嘛戴腳趾環?
Phoebe: Because it's Arabian princess day at work! Ok? ! Leave me alone!
今天是阿拉伯公主日,行嗎?不要管我啦!
Rachel: Oh! My hero! What happened?
我的英雄!結果怎樣?
Joey: Well uh, I went down there and I told him no one treats my friends like that and he'd better come up here and apologize. So see you later.
我說誰也不準欺負我的姐妹,他最好上來道歉,待會見。
Monica: Wait a minute, what'd he say?
等一下他怎么說?
Joey: Uh, he said that he wasn't gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally, so instead what he's gonna do is have you evicted - I'll see you later.
他說他不會來道歉因為你們住在這里是違法的,所以相反他要把你們趕出去。待會兒見。
Rachel: You-you got us evicted? !
你害我們要被趕走?
Monica: I told you not to go down there!
我就叫你不要去找他!
Joey: Well he made Rachel cry!
他把瑞秋氣哭了!
Monica: Rachel always cries!
瑞秋本來就愛哭。
Rachel: Aw! That's not true!
你亂講!
Monica: Ok Joey, you go down there and you suck up to him. I mean you suck like you've never sucked before!
喬伊,現在你得去拍他的馬屁。而且要拍得不著痕跡!
Joey: All right! I'll try! But if I can't, you stay with Chandler and I until you get settled.
好啦,我盡量,要是沒成功你們就先來跟我們住。
Rachel: Go! !
去啦!
Joey: All right, all right, all right. I mean I have to check with him first, but I think he'll be cool.
好啦好啦我得先確定一下,不過他應該可以。
Ross: Whoa-whoa-whoa, hey! Now remember what we talked about, you gotta be strong.
記住剛才所說的,要堅定。
Chandler: Yes. Yes!
好,好!
Ross: Uh one more time, "Hey, don't you want a washboard stomach and rock hard pecs?"
再來一次,你不想擁有平坦的小腹 和結實的胸肌嗎?
Chandler: No! I want a flabby gut and saggy man breasts!
不想,我喜歡松軟的肚子和下垂的男人的胸部。
Ross: Good! That's good!
很好!
Chandler: Ok. Ok. I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出會員。
Gym Employee: You wanna quit?
你要退出?
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出會員。
Gym Employee: You do realize you won't have access to our new full service Swedish spa.
你知道嗎,你將因此不能享受我們新推出的全套瑞典式溫泉浴服務。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出會員!
Gym Employee: Ok, Dave in the membership office, handles quitters.
好吧,戴夫在成員資格辦公室。
Excuse me. Are you a member?
抱歉,你是會員嗎?
Ross: Me? No.
我?不是。
Gym Employee: Sorry, members only.
抱歉,會員才能進去。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出會員。
Ross: It's ok man, be strong.
沒事的老兄,要強硬。
Gym Employee: So, are you a member of any gym.
你有加入任何健身中心嗎?
Ross: No! And I'm not going to be, so you can save you little speech.
我沒有,也不會 別白費唇舌了。
Gym Employee: Ok, no problem. Could you come here for a second?
好的,沒問題。你能過來一下嗎?
Woman: Hi, I'm Maria.
你好,我是瑪麗亞。
Ross: Huuum.
額。
Rick: Wow, you've really pretty feet.
你的腳很漂亮。
Phoebe: These old things. I-
都是些舊玩意兒。
Rick: Would you mind spending some time on my sciatic area, it's been killing me today.
你能幫我按一按髖部嗎?痛了一整天了。
Phoebe: You mean the- ok by sciatic, you mean the, towel covered portion.
你是說,你說的臀部是指毛巾蓋住的部分?
Rick: Yeah.
對。
Phoebe: Sure, yeah, no I can do that, yeah, because umm, you know, usually the muscles in the sciatic area can get you know, real nice and tight.
好,沒問題,因為臀部的肌肉有時的確會緊實有彈性。
Yeah. So umm, tell me Rick, how umm, how'd you injure the area.
瑞克,你這里怎么會不舒服?
Rick: Oh, a 16-hour sit-in for Greenpeace.
哦,為了綠色和平組織16個鐘頭的靜坐抗議。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Rick: Ow! Did you just bite me?
哇!你剛才咬了我?
Phoebe: No!
沒有!
Mr. Treeger: What?
怎樣?
Joey: Please don't kick Monica and Rachel out, this wasn't there fault, it was mine.
別把她們趕走,是我不好。
Mr. Treeger: You want me to kick you guys out instead?
你要我把你們趕走嗎?
Joey: No you can't do that, where would the chick and the duck live?
不行,那小雞小鴨要住哪里?
Mr. Treeger: You have pets? !
你們養寵物?
Joey: Noo-no-no, no, those are uh, nicknames. Yeah, I'm the chick and Chandler is the duck.
不,不,不是的,那些只是外號。我是"小雞",錢德是"小鴨"。
Mr. Treeger: Huh, I would've thought it was the other way around.
哦,我還以為你是“小鴨”。
Joey: Come on man, just-just let the girls stay, I'll do whatever you want.
拜托啦,讓她們留下來你要我做什么都行。
Mr. Treeger: Really? You'll do anything?
真的?什么都行?
Joey: Yeah-yeah, absolutely.
對,沒錯。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, I got something you can do.
我知道你能做什么了。
Joey: What, what is it?
什么?
Mr. Treeger: Can you be my dancing partner?
你能當我的舞伴嗎?
Joey: That's not, prison lingo, is it?
這不是監獄里的黑話吧?