日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友記 第4季:第3集 手銬游戲(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Joey: Hey! ! We are so in luck! Treeger said we could have all this cool stuff from the basement. Wait right there.

嘿??!看我們運氣多好!特雷蓋說地下室的東西我們隨便拿。等一下。
Chandler: Oh no-no-no, I'm, I'm paddling away!
噢,不-不-不,我要劃向遠方!
Joey: Huh? !
哈?!
Chandler: Wow! Really? ! We get all this rusty crap for free?
我們真的要這些生銹的廢物?!免費拿?
Joey: Uh-huh. This and a bunch of bubble wrap and some of it is not even popped!
是啊,這個還有很多外包裝氣泡膜,有些氣泡甚至沒破呢!
Chandler: Could we be more white trash?
我們真算得上白人垃圾。
Monica: How desperate am I?
我很絕望嗎?
Rachel: Oh! Good thing Chandler's not here, he always wins at this game.
幸好錢德不在這兒,他總是最絕望的。
Monica: I just told my mom I'd cater a party for her.
我剛剛告訴我媽,我要幫她的晚會準備食物。
Phoebe: How come?
為什么要這樣做?
Monica: Because I need the money, and I thought that it'd be a great way to get rid of that last little smidgeon of self-respect.
因為我需要錢,而且我那點僅存的自尊不要也罷。
Ross: Come on, I think this is a good thing. I don't think mom would've hired you if she didn't think you were good at what you do.
這是一件好事。老媽若不是覺得你廚藝精湛才不會雇你呢。
Monica: You don't have to stick up for her. She can't hear you.
你犯不著替她說好話,她又聽不見。
Rachel: Hey! Umm, you guys have any juice?
嘿!你有水果汁嗎?
Joey: Just pickle.
只有泡菜。
Chandler: Hey uh, Rach, funny story. I ah, bumped into Joanna on the street yesterday.
很有趣。昨天我在街上碰見喬安娜了。
Rachel: My boss Joanna? Wow, that must've been awkward.
我的老板,喬安娜?喔,很慘吧。
Chandler: Well, no, actually she uh, asked me if I wanted to get a drink.
不,實際上,她只是問我是否想一起喝一杯。
Rachel: You ah, didn't say 'Yes' to that did you?
你沒答應她吧?
Chandler: No. No.
沒有。
Joanna: Hello Rachel.
嘿,瑞秋。
Chandler: Well, not at first.
起初我沒答應。
Rachel: What is she doing here?
她在這里做什么?
Rachel: I don't understand! Last time you went out with her you said she was a 'big, dull dud.'
我不能理解!上次你跟她約會以后還說她是個'反應遲鈍的笨女人'。
Chandler: Well, I think I judged her too quickly, and this time we were able to take the relationship to the next level.
好吧,我過早對她下結論了,現在我跟她可以做進一步的發展。
Rachel: Well, last time I almost got fired. You must end it, you must end it now!
上次我差點被開除。你必須跟她絕交,立刻!
Chandler: Oh, come on! It's not like this is an everyday occurrence for me! I mean usually I'm pretty much just in there by myself.
得了吧!我又不是天天有艷遇!通常我都是獨處的。
Rachel: Chandler! ! Promise.
錢德??!答應我,跟她斷交。
Joanna: Rachel, aren't you running late?
瑞秋,你快遲到了吧?
Rachel: Uhh no.
沒有啊。
Joanna: You are if you pick me up a bagel.
你還要給我買百吉餅。
Rachel: Ok. Chandler, promise me you will end this now.
好的,錢德勒,答應我你這次會和她分手。
Chandler: Ok, I promise, I'll end it.
好的,我答應你。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: But I hope you know what I'm giving up for ya, because she's not just the boss in your office, you know what I mean?
希望你知道,我為了你犧牲巨大,她可不光是你的老板而已,了解我的意思吧。
Joey: Yeah-eh-eah! Oh-oh, sorry, I-I knew what he meant.
耶!抱歉,我只是了解他的意思。
Mrs. Geller: How's the hired help?
大廚進展如何?
Monica: Doing great, the quiches are coming along.
非常好,乳蛋餅已經快好了。
Mrs. Geller: What's this? Blue nail polish?
這是什么?藍色指甲油?
Monica: Yeah, I thought it was cute.
我認為它很可愛。
Mrs. Geller: Ahh, that's what your Grandmother's hands looked like when we found her.
我們發現你祖母時,她的手就這樣。
Monica: Let-let me ask you a question.
我想問你一個問題。
Mrs. Geller: Hmm.
嗯。
Monica: Why did you hire me?
為什么你要雇我?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, well Richard raved about the food at his party, 'course you were sleeping with him.
理查德辦晚會那次,說你的食物非常棒,當然那時你和他睡過。
Then I heard the food at that lesbian wedding was very nice, I assume you weren't sleeping with anyone there.
而且我聽說在那個女同性戀的婚禮上你的食物也大受歡迎,我假定你沒和那里的什么人睡過。
So, at least that would be something.
所以我認為你可能有兩把刷子。
Monica: Oh my God! Did you hear that? She hired me because she thinks I'm good.
天??!你聽到了嗎?她雇我是因為,她認為我很優秀。
Phoebe: Ok, I didn't hear that.
我倒沒聽見。
Monica: Oh yeah, she didn't hire me out of pity, it wasn't so she could pick on me in front of her friends, she actually thinks I'm good.
她不是可憐我才雇我的,也不是她想在她的朋友前挑剔我,而是她真的認為我很優秀。
Phoebe: Wow! And hey, it's cool if you're a lesbian!
喔!如果你是個同性戀就太酷了!
The Salesman: Good afternoon, are you the decision maker of the house?
下午好,你是一家之主嗎?
Joey: Uhhhh.
啊~
The Salesman: Do you ah, currently own a set of encyclopedias?
你有大百科全書嗎?
Joey: No! No. But ah, try the classifieds, people sell everything in there.
沒有!你可以查查分類廣告,賣什么的都有。
The Salesman: Actually, I'm not buying. I'm selling. Let me ask you one question.
實際上我不想買書,我是來賣書的。我想問你一個問題。
Do your friends ever have a conversation and you just nod along even though you're not really sure what they're talking about?
朋友們聊天的時候,你是否經常頻頻點頭卻不太明白他們在說什么?
Ross: I'm telling you it's totally unconstitutional.
我告訴你這是違反憲法的。
Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Rachel: Oh yeah, I totally agree.
沒錯,我完全同意。
Monica:...I think he deserves a Nobel Prize.
我認為他應獲諾貝爾獎。
All: Nooo! !
不!!
Chandler: I mean it was like the Algonquin kids table.
這就像阿爾岡琴族的小孩兒桌一樣。
The Salesman: Excuse me, I'm sorry, you haven't said anything for about two and a half minutes, are you at all interested?
對不起,這兩分半鐘你什么也沒有說,你有興趣嗎?
Joey: Yeah-well-yeah! Yeah-oh-yeah. Come on in. Come on.
耶!耶。進來。
Phoebe: That's weird.
這很神秘。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Your nails.
你的指甲。
Monica: Oh I know, I never wear fake ones. I just did it so my mom wouldn't give me grief about me biting them.
我知道,我從不戴假指甲的。這次是為了不讓我媽抱怨我咬指甲。
Phoebe: Oh. No, I meant that it's weird that you only have nine now.
不,我的意思是現在你只戴著九個。
Monica: Oh my God. Wait a minute, I had them when I put...Oh my God! It's in the quiche! Oh My God!
天啊。等一下,剛才還是十個天??!它在乳蛋餅里!天??!
Phoebe: Ok, don't panic. I'm gonna go to the store, I'm gonna get you another set of nails, no one's gonna know, and you're gonna look great.
別慌,我現在就去商店,我將給你帶回一套新的,神不知鬼不覺,你看起來依舊完美。
Oh! Oh, it's 'cause they're gonna eat - that's the problem.
哦!但是他們會吃掉它的,這才是問題。
Mrs. Geller: Honey, don't bite your nails.
親愛的,不要咬你的指甲。
Monica: Ok ah, please don't freak out. Umm, but ah, there's a blue fingernail in-in one of the quiche cups, and there's no way to know which one.
好吧,別驚慌,有個乳蛋餅杯里有只我的藍指甲,誰都不知道是哪一個杯子,
Phoebe: And! Whoever finds it wins the prize!
發現指甲就可以贏大獎!
Mrs. Geller: I'm not freaking out.
我沒驚慌。
Monica: Um, why are you laughing?
那你為什么笑?
Mrs. Geller: It's nothing, it's just that now your father owes me five dollars.
沒什么,這樣你父親輸給我5美元。
Monica: What? You bet I'd lose a nail?
什么?你打賭我會掉一個指甲嗎?
Mrs. Geller: Oh no, don't be silly. I just bet I'd need these.
別傻了。我打賭我會需要這些。
Monica: Frozen lasagnas?
冰凍寬面條?
Mrs. Geller: Um-hmm.
嗯。
Monica: You bet that I'd screw up? ! It's all that stuff about hiring me because I was good was...
你信我會搞砸?“你雇我是因為我很優秀”都是假的咯......
Mrs. Geller: No, that was all true. This was just in case you pulled a Monica.
不-不-不,那是真的。準備備用食物只是怕你又“很莫尼卡”。
Monica: You promised Dr. Weinburg, you'd never use that phrase.
你答應過外恩博格教授,你不再使用這個詞了。
Mrs. Geller: Oh honey, come on, have a sense of humor, you've never been able to laugh at yourself.
親愛的,來吧,幽默一點,你從未有自嘲的風度。
Monica: Right. My mom doesn't have any faith in me! Oh, that's hilarious! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
沒錯。我媽從沒信任過我!好好笑!哈-哈-哈-哈。
Phoebe: I don't get it.
我不覺得好笑。
Mrs. Geller: No, I have faith...
不,我信任你......
Monica: No! You have lasagnas!
不!你只是有烤寬面條!
Oven: Ding!
(鈴響)!
Phoebe: Oh, the ruined quiches are ready. Heey.
報廢的乳蛋餅烤好了。
Chandler: I really don't think we should be doing this.
我認為我們不應該這樣做。
Joanna: Ok.
好吧。
Chandler: It just doesn't...feel like we're breaking up.
我們好像并沒有分手的樣子。
Joanna: No, we are. I'm sad.
我們的確分手了。我很憂傷。
Chandler: Ok.
是的。
Joanna: Yes. Uh, can't you wait until tomorrow? All right. Aw, unbelievable! Aww.
不能等到明天嗎?好吧。難以置信??!
Chandler: Thanks.
謝謝。
Joanna: No, no, that-that was my boss. I have to go.
不,不,是我的老板。我不得不走。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joanna: What're you doing?
你做什么?
Chandler: I'm getting dressed.
我穿衣服。
Joanna: Why?
為什么?
Chandler: When I walk outside naked people throw garbage at me.
如果我光溜溜走出去,會有人朝我扔垃圾。
Joanna: Wait. I wanna show you something.
等一下。我想給你看些東西。
Chandler: What is it?
是什么?
Joanna: Just a little gag gift somebody gave me. Put your hands together.
別人給我的一個讓人興奮的小禮物。把手并攏。
Chandler: Ah-ha, you're not the boss of me. Yeah, you are! Hmm, saucy.
啊哈,你不是我的老板。你是!好調皮。
Joanna: I'll be back in ten minutes.
10分鐘后我就回來。
Chandler: You are, you're gonna leave me like this?
你就這樣離開我?
Joanna: Knowing you're here, waiting for me I think it's kind of exciting, don't you?
你就乖乖地坐在這里等我,這真讓人有些興奮。
Chandler: Ok. But if you don't come back soon, there's pretty much nothing I can do about it!
好吧。但是如果你不能馬上回來,我可也無計可施!
Joanna: Oh.
哦。
Sophie: Hi! I brought you back a macaroon!
嘿!我給你帶了蛋白杏仁餅干!
Joanna: Oh great! I'll keep it in my butt with your nose.
太好了!這樣我就可以用它撞你的鼻子了。
Rachel: That's weird, she locked the door.
奇怪,她竟然鎖門。
Sophie: You know why? She's got the Christmas bonus list in there. I saw her working on it this morning.
你知道為什么嗎?圣誕節的獎金清單就在里面。我早晨看見她在寫。
Rachel: Ok, swear, you won't tell, but when Mark left he gave me a key to Joanna's office. You wanna see the list?
好吧,你發誓不告訴別人,馬克離開前給了我一把喬安娜辦公室的鑰匙。你想看清單嗎?
Sophie: Yeah!
耶!
Chandler: Hi! How are you?
嘿!你好?
Chandler: Hello, Joanna...'s office.
你好,喬安娜......的辦公室。
Joanna: I'm really sorry but I may be a little while longer.
真的很抱歉,我可能要多呆一小會兒。
Chandler: How little? !
有多???!
Joanna: A couple of hours, I feel awful.
幾個小時,這太可怕了。
Chandler: Look, this isn't funny! You get back here right now!
看,這一點都不有趣!你要馬上回來!
Joanna: I can't! !
我不能!
Chandler: Why not? !
為什么?!
Joanna: I'm in my boss's car!
我正在我老板的車里!
Chandler: What? !
什么?!
Joanna: Uh-oh, tunnel.
噢,進隧道了。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 驚慌的
vt.

聯想記憶
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 絕望的,不顧一切的

聯想記憶
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,桿,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,豎起<

 
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格蘭)特別

聯想記憶
occurrence [ə'kʌrəns]

想一想再看

n. 發生,事件,發現

聯想記憶
bubble ['bʌbl]

想一想再看

n. 氣泡,泡影
v. 起泡,冒泡

 
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短語,習語,個人風格,樂句
vt. 措詞

聯想記憶
dull [dʌl]

想一想再看

adj. 呆滯的,遲鈍的,無趣的,鈍的,暗的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
cater ['keitə]

想一想再看

v. 備辦食物,迎合,滿足

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 抗战电视剧大全免费| 吾栖之肤完整版在线观看| 童女之舞| 天狂传说之巴啦啦小魔仙合集 | 风筝豆瓣| 潜龙轰天 电影| 肉丸3| www.56.com| 进宝| 雷电影| 狼来了ppt免费下载| 被出租车司机带到野外c| 手游传奇排行榜第一名| 龙岭迷窟演员表| 地火电视剧38集| 查隆拉·诺山荣| 九州电影网| 《平凡之路》电影| 刑事侦缉档案3演员表| 实验室火灾报警电铃响时应当| 卫星掉落| 境界千年血战篇| 雪中悍刀行第一季电视剧免费观看 | 用力快点| 色戒在线观看汤唯| 延边卫视节目表今天| 2001年日历全年表| 李慧珍演的电影有哪些| 血芙蓉电影| 零下的风 完整版| 在线观看中文字幕视频| 许半夏电视剧在线观看| 周星驰的全部电影免费观看| 演员刘洋| 包天笑| 奔向所有时空的你电视剧在线观看| 张艺宣| xiuren秀人网免费| 肉丝祙挠脚心丨ⅴk| 小野惠令奈| himym|