Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.
突然間我就成大眾情人了。
If you can break any bank, what do you care about the highest bidder?
既然銀行現在都是你家的了,你還在乎那點傭金嗎?
I don't, I just like to watch them all competing.
我的確不在乎,我只是喜歡看他們自相殘殺。
"Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinary people adorable?
“爸爸最愛的是我”。這些凡人可不是最可愛了嘛?
Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.
吶,你也知道,你有華生嘛。那我至少也得找個同居人什么的吧。
Why are you doing all of this? It must be so funny.
你到底為了什么這么大費周章?因為好戲在后頭啊。
You don't want money or power, not really.
你不是想要錢或權,你根本不缺。
What is it all for?
你到底想干什么?
I want to solve the problem.
我想解這個問題。

Our problem.
我們間的問題。
The final problem.
最后的問題。
It's going to start very soon, Sherlock... the fall.
很快就要開始了,夏洛克……你會摔下來
But don't be scared, falling is just like flying, except there's a more permanent destination.
不過別害怕,摔下來感覺就像飛一樣,不過結局更加確定。
Never liked riddles.
我從來都不喜歡猜謎
Learn to.
學著喜歡。
Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.
因為我欠你這個,夏洛克。
I... owe... you.
我,欠,你。