Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
打擾了,請問邁克羅夫特·福爾摩斯在嗎?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
請問他在這邊嗎?
Can you not hear me?
你難道聽不見我說話嗎?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
好吧,有人知道嗎?
Anyone at all know...
有人知道……
where Mycroft Holmes is, I've been asked to meet him here?
邁克羅夫特·福爾摩斯在哪?我是他約來的。
No takers, right.
沒人理我,好吧。
Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
難道我是空氣?你們看得見我吧?
Ah, thanks, gents.
謝天謝地,先生們。
Well, it's a great location. Jubilee line's handy. John... What's it got to do with me? Dyachenko. Ludmila.
好吧,地段不錯。就在朱庇利地鐵線旁。約翰……跟我有什么關系?蒂爾申科。盧迪米拉。
Oh... Actually, I think I have seen her. Russian killer. She's taken the flat opposite. OK.
噢……說實話我好像見過她。俄羅斯殺手。她在對面租了套公寓。好吧。
I'm sensing a pattern here. In fact, four top international assassins relocate to within spitting distance of 221b.
我開始總結出規律了。事實上,4個國際頂尖的職業殺手搬到了221B附近。
Anything you'd care to share with me?
你有什么想和我說的嗎?
I'm moving? It's not hard to guess the common denominator, is it?
我應該搬家?不難猜出這些人的共同點吧?
You think this is Moriarty?
你認為莫里亞蒂是幕后主使?
He promised Sherlock he'd come back.
他向夏洛克保證過,他會回來的。
If this was Moriarty, we'd be dead already. If not Moriarty, then who?
如果是莫里亞蒂,那我們早就死了。如果不是莫里亞蒂,那又是誰?

Why don't you talk to Sherlock, if you're so concerned about him?
既然你這么擔心,你干嘛不直接和夏洛克談談?
Oh, God, don't tell me.
噢,算了,不用說了。
Too much history between us, John.
我們之間有很多問題,約翰。
Old scores, resentments. Nicked all his Smurfs, Broke his Action Man? (Finished.)
宿怨未了。你是弄壞了他的藍精靈,還是摔壞了他的機器人?完事兒
We both know what's coming, John.
我們都知道面對著什么,約翰.
Moriarty is obsessed, he's sworn to destroy his only rival.
莫里亞蒂已經走火入魔了,他發誓要毀滅他唯一的對手。
So you want me to watch out for your brother because he won't accept your help?
你弟弟不會接受你的幫助,所以你想讓我替你照顧他?
If it's not too much trouble.
如果不麻煩的話。