Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
打擾了,請問邁克羅夫特·福爾摩斯在嗎?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
請問他在這邊嗎?
Can you not hear me?
你難道聽不見我說話嗎?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
好吧,有人知道嗎?
Anyone at all know...
有人知道……
where Mycroft Holmes is, I've been asked to meet him here?
邁克羅夫特·福爾摩斯在哪?我是他約來的。
No takers, right.
沒人理我,好吧。
Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
難道我是空氣?你們看得見我吧?
Ah, thanks, gents.
謝天謝地,先生們。
I've been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes.
我是來找邁克羅夫特·福爾摩斯的。
What the hell?!
你們干什么?!
Tradition, John, our traditions define us.
傳統,約翰,這是傳統。
So total silence is traditional, is it?
一個字也不說就是你們的傳統?
You can't even say pass the sugar?
你們連“把糖遞給我”都沒法表達?
Three-quarters of the diplomatic service and half the government front bench all sharing one tea trolley, it's for the best, believe me.
四分之三的外交部門官員和一半的議員共用一只茶點推車,這是出于好意,相信我。

We don't want a repeat of... 1972.
我們可不希望1972年的歷史重演。
But we can talk in here. You read this stuff?
不過不能在這兒談論這個。你看這種東西?
Caught my eye. Mm-hm.
恰好看到了。
Saturday, they're doing a big expose.
本周六,他們將要進行一次大揭露。
I'd love to know where she got her information.
我倒想知道她的消息是哪兒來的。
Someone called Brook. Recognise the name?
是個叫布魯克的人。認出來了這個名字?
School friend, maybe?
你的校友?
He laughs of Sherlock's?
怎么不說是夏洛克的?
But that's not why I asked you here.
不過那不是我叫你來的原因。
Who's that? Don't know? No. Never seen his face before?
這是誰?你不認識?不認識,從來沒見過?
Um... He's taken a flat in Baker Street, two doors down from you.
他在貝克街租了一套公寓,就和你們隔兩戶。
Hm, I was thinking of doing a drinks thing for the neighbours.
嗯,我本來打算請鄰居們一起喝一杯呢。
I'm not sure you'll want to.
我不覺得你會想這么做。
Sulejmani, Albanian hit squad, expertly trained killer, living less than 20 feet from your front door.
蘇勒馬尼,阿爾巴尼亞人,職業殺手。距離你們家不到20英尺。