the final problem. Have you worked out what it is yet?
這個最后的問題。你知道這是怎么回事了嗎?
What's the final problem?
我的終極目標?
I did tell you... but did you listen?
我告訴過你……不過你認真聽了嗎?
How hard do you find it, having to say "I don't know"?
你是不是覺得承認“你不知道”比登天還難?
I don't know. Oh, that's clever, very clever, awfully clever.
我不知道這招很聰明嘛,你“狠”聰明。
Speaking of clever, have you told your little friends yet?
說到聰明你和你那群小伙伴說了沒?
Told them what? Why I broke into all those places and never took anything? No.
說什么?為什么我進去了那些地方卻什么都沒有拿?沒有。
But you understand? Obviously.
但是你是知道的?廢話。
Off you go, then. Tell you what you already know?
那你說說看。告訴你?你自己不都知道了嗎?
No, prove that you know it.
不,我要你向我證明你知道了。
You didn't take anything because you don't need to.
你什么都沒拿是因為你根本不需要。
Good. You'll never need to take anything ever again. Very good, because?
很好,接著說。你以后也不需要拿什么東西了。非常好,這是因為?

Because nothing in the Bank of England,
因為無論英格蘭銀行
the Tower of London or Pentonville Prison could possibly match the value of the key that could get you into all three.
倫敦塔,或是本頓維爾監獄里都沒有能和你打開它們所用的鑰匙價值相當的東西。
I can open any door anywhere with a few tiny lines of computer code.
我現在用這幾行計算機編碼可以去世界上任何地方。
No such thing as a private bank account now, they're all mine.
再也沒有所謂的私人戶頭了,這世上所有的錢都是我的。
No such thing as secrecy, I own secrecy.
這世界上也沒有密碼了,所有的機密盡在我的掌握。
Nuclear codes? I could blow up NATO in alphabetical order.
核武器密碼算什么?我可以把北約成員國按首字母順序一個個炸到天上去。
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king.
在一個房間都上了鎖的世界,有鑰匙的那位就是真命天子。
And honey, you should see me in a crown.
寶貝兒,你真該看看我戴王冠的樣子。
You were advertising all through the trial, you were showing the world what you can do.
你是在借這次庭審炒作自己,昭告天下你到底有多大能耐 。
And you were helping.
你也幫了我大忙啊。
Big client list - rogue governments, intelligence communities, terrorist cells.
我現在手里有一長串客戶名單——政府、情報機構、恐怖組織。
They all want me.
他們現在都想討好我。