Most people knock.
一般人進來前都敲門的。
But then, you're not most people, I suppose.
不過,我想你也不是一般人吧。
Kettle's just boiled.
水剛燒開。
Johann Sebastian would be appalled.
約翰·塞巴斯蒂安?巴赫會受不了的。
May I? Please.
我能坐下嗎?請便。
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach, he heard his son at the piano playing one of his... pieces.
你知道他臨終的時候,巴赫,他聽到他兒子在彈奏他的一首……樂曲。
The boy stopped before he got to the end. The dying man jumped out of bed, ran to the piano and finished it.
就在他閉眼之前,那孩子突然停止了彈奏。然后這將死之人從床上一躍而起,跑到鋼琴前,完成了這首曲子。
Couldn't cope with an unfinished melody.
他不能忍受未完成的旋律。
Neither can you, that's why you've come.
你不也是一樣,所以你才來了。
Be honest, you're a tiny bit pleased. What, with the verdict?
坦白點吧,你也不是不高興嘛。為什么,因為判決高興嗎?
With me, back on the streets.
因為我,我又回來了。

Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
童話都需要個超級惡棍啊。
You need me or you're nothing.
你要是沒了我,也就什么都不是了。
Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring.
因為我們就像孿生子一樣,我們兩個,當然啦,你比較無聊。
You're on the side of the angels.
你是天使那一邊的。
You got to the jury, of course.
你去找了陪審團的人,我就知道。
I got into the Tower of London, you think I can't worm my way into 12 hotel rooms?
我都能進得去倫敦塔,十二個酒店房間對我來說還不是小菜一碟嗎?
Cable network. Every hotel bedroom has a personalised TV screen.
你是用了有線電視網絡。每個酒店房間都有一個電視屏幕。
And every person has their pressure point.
每個人也都有自己的抗壓點。
Someone that they want to protect from harm. Easy peasy.
有他們想要保護的人。這就是手到擒來的事兒。
So how are you going to do it? Burn me?
那你下一步準備怎么辦?把我燒了嗎?
Ah, that's the problem,
啊,就是這個問題,