Excuse me. Sorry. Sherlock, something weird... What's going on? Kidnapping. Rufus Bruhl.
借過,對不起。夏洛克,事情有點奇怪……怎么了? 綁架,魯夫斯·布魯赫。
The ambassador to the US. He's in Washington, isn't he?
美國大使,他不是在華盛頓嗎?
Not him, his children. Max and Claudette, age seven and nine.
不是他,是他的孩子7歲的麥克斯,和9歲的克勞蒂特。
They're at St Aldates. Posh boarding place in Surrey.
他們就讀于薩里郡的圣阿爾代寄宿學校。
School broke up, the boarders went home.
學期結束,寄宿生都回家了。
A few kids remained, including those two.
只有幾個孩子留在那兒,包括這兩個。
The kids have vanished.
兩個孩子憑空消失了。
The ambassador's asked for you personally. The Reichenbach hero.
大使親自請求你幫助。萊辛巴赫英雄。
Isn't it great to be working with a celebrity?
替名人工作可是好處多多?
We shouldn't need to keep you for much longer. Thank you.
我們應該很快就能讓您回家了。謝謝您。

It's all right. Miss Mackenzie, House Mistress. Go easy.
沒事了,麥肯辛小姐是學校負責人,溫柔點。
Miss Mackenzie, you're in charge of pupil welfare, yet you left this place wide open last night.
麥肯辛小姐,你為學生負責,昨天晚上卻任由這個地方敞開大門。
What are you, an idiot, a drunk or a criminal?! Quickly, tell me!
你到底是白癡、酒鬼還是罪犯?!快點告訴我!
All the doors and windows were properly bolted.
所有的門窗都鎖好了。
No-one, not even me, went into their room last night.
沒人,連我昨晚都沒進去過他們的房間。
You have to believe me! I do, I just wanted you to speak quickly.
相信我! 我相信你,我只是想讓你說快點!
Miss Mackenzie will need to breath into a bag now.
麥肯辛小姐需要一個呼吸袋。
Six grand a term, you'd expect them to keep the kids safe for you.
6,000塊一學期的價格,你肯定希望他們能保證孩子的安全。
You said the other kids had all left on their holidays.
你說過,其他孩子都放假了。
They were the only two sleeping on this floor.
他們是這層樓上僅剩的兩個孩子。