Molly! Hello, I'm just going out. No, you're not. I've got a lunch date.
茉莉!你好,我正要出去。你不會去的。我約了別人吃午飯。
Cancel it, have lunch with me. What? I need your help.
取消,和我吃吧。什么?我需要你的幫助。
One of your old boyfriends, we're tracking him down.
我們在找你的一個前男友。
He's been naughty. Moriarty? Of course it's Moriarty!
他太調皮了。莫里亞蒂。當然是莫里亞蒂!
Jim wasn't my boyfriend, we went out three times. I ended it.
吉姆不是我男朋友,我們只一塊兒出去過三次。然后我就不和他聯系了。
Then he stole the Crown Jewels, broke into the Bank of England and organised a prison break.
他偷竊王冠權杖,闖入英格蘭銀行,還組織了一次逃獄。
For the sake of law and order, I suggest you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly.
看在法律的份上我建議你將來避免任何和他的聯系,茉莉。
Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper's footprint.
油,約翰,綁架者腳印上的油。

It'll lead us to Moriarty.
它會帶我們去找莫里亞蒂的。
All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved.
他鞋子上所有的化學線索都被保存好了。
The sole of the shoe is like a passport.
那個鞋底就像護照一樣。
If we're lucky, we'll see everything he's been up to.
如果我們夠幸運的話,我們能知道所有他想做的事。
I need that analysis. Alkaline.
我需要分析一下。堿性。
Thank you, John. Molly. Yes?
謝謝,約翰。茉莉,怎么啦?
I... O... U. Glycerol molecule.
我...欠...你。甘油分子。