日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友記 第5季:第7集 自找苦吃 (下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ross: Uh fellas,

兩位。
Chandler: Ok, so he's out of here.
他非走不可。
Joey: Um-hmm.
恩。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: You guys got anything to eat? I just went down to Johnos for some chicken and it was closed!
這里有沒有東西可吃?我剛才去強諾買雞塊,那里竟然停業了。
Phoebe: Oh, I took Larry there to eat but it was all violated. So we shut it down!
我帶賴瑞去,餐廳不合規定,我們勒令他們停業。
Joey: Pheebs, if this guy keeps closing down all of our favorite places, where're we gonna eat? !
菲比,這家伙不斷關掉大家喜歡去的餐館,以后我們上哪吃飯?
Monica: I don't know, clean places?
不曉得,干凈的地方?
Joey: Umm, yum!
嗯,是啊。
Monica: It's Danny.
是丹尼。
Rachel: Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a regatta gala.
別讓他進來,我現在應該去看帆船賽了。
Monica: We'll be right there! Can't you just say it starts later?
我們馬上過去!不能說大賽還沒開始嗎?
Rachel: What? What kind of a regatta gala starts at night? !
什么?哪種帆船在晚上比賽?
Monica: The fake kind!
假的那種!
Danny: Hey, hi, I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨,我想借個勺子,你有嗎?
Monica: We've a ladle.
我們有。
Danny: Thanks, see you at the party.
謝了,待會兒見。
Monica: Ok great!
好!
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, you know what Larry would say? He'd say, "See you ladle."
你們知道賴瑞會怎么回答嗎?他會說,“勺后見”。
Chandler: Well, I-I-I'm done with this. You want anything Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings?
我看完了,你要看嗎,羅斯?有體育、國際、租屋版。
Ross: I'll take Sports.
我要體育版。
Joey: Mine!
我要!
Ross: All right. Uhh, International.
那就國際版好了。
Joey: Oh that's mine too! I'm Italian!
我也要!我是意大利裔!
Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those Apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
那就看看租屋廣告吧,不過報紙上向來沒好房子。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
第7頁也沒有嗎?
Ross: Oh yeah! You're - hey, you're right! Oh, here's an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it's available in five weeks!
有啊,你說得對。有個地方價錢很公道,兩間臥室、上班也近。可是還要五周才能搬進去。
Chandler: What about that circled one?
圈起來的那個呢?
Ross: Oh, I-I don't know, it's kind of expensive for a studio.
不知道耶,就套房來說有點貴。
Joey: But it's available now! Isn't it?
可是現在就能搬進去。對不對?
Chandler: Yes, it is.
的確是。
Joey: Hey, let's go look at it!
我們去看看!
Ross: Ok, let's go.
好,我們走。
Chandler: There we go!
走吧。
Ross: Oh-oh-ooh, hey guys, I was wondering if you would uh, maybe chip in for some new air filters for the purifier? I mean after all, we all are using it.
對了,伙計們,可不可以大家分攤買濾芯?畢竟空氣清凈器大家都有用到。
Chandler: Let's go quicker.
快點走。
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Oh my God!
天啊!
Chandler: Yeah, well look at this kitchen, slash bathroom. Well that's great! You know so you can cook while in the tub.
你們看這個廚房……兼浴室。太棒了,可以一邊煮飯,一邊洗澡。
Joey: Somebody was using his head. Hey, let's check out the rest of the place.
房東真是太聰明了。再看看其他地方。
Ross: I think this is it. I don't know, maybe we should keep looking.
就這么大了。我們應該看看別間公寓。
Joey: But hey, Ross, this place is available now!
可是這地方馬上就能搬進來!
Chandler: Yeah, you don't wanna be stuck with us for the next five weeks.
對啊,你不會愿意繼續跟我們住五周。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: So, you-you think I should go ahead and take this place?
你覺得我應該租下?
Joey: Uh it's perfect!
這里很棒啊!
Ross: How about you?
你呢?
Chandler: It's a kitchen slash bathroom.
這里有廚房兼浴室耶。
Ross: All right, I see what you guys are saying. I'll uh, I'll go downstairs fill out an application.
好吧,我懂了。我下樓填申請表。
Chandler: We are bad people.
我們是壞人。
Joey: He knew we were trying to get rid of him. He knew! You think we could get a bathtub in our kitchen?
他知道我們想趕他走。他知道了!我們廚房能不能裝浴缸?
Larry: Hey, ready for dinner?
要去吃飯了嗎?
Phoebe: Ooh, absolutely!
當然!
Larry: Great! Uh you wanted to go the Italian place down on Bleaker Street right?
很好。你上次不是說要去布里克街,那家意大利餐廳?
Phoebe: Ooh, I love that place! So, no.
我愛死那里了!所以……不行。
Larry: How about Mama Lisettie's?
“李賽提老媽”呢?
Phoebe: Enh. Sure!
呃,沒問題!
Larry: I wonder how long that milk's been setting out.
不知道那瓶牛奶放多久了?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, this place is totally healthy! That- this milk is mine. I bought this, today, cause I was thirsty for milk, you know.
這地方非常干凈。那瓶牛奶是我的。今天買的,我突然想喝牛奶。
Phoebe: Ok, let's go.
我們走吧。
Larry: Hey, buddy! You familiar with the uh Section 11-B of the Health Code that requires all refuse material be taken out the back exit?
老兄。你知道衛生規則11條B款嗎?垃圾應該從后門拿出去。
Gunther: But then I'd have to go all the way around the dry cleaner place.
可是這樣就得從干洗店繞路。
Larry: Oh, so you're saying you'd choose convenience over health? !
你寧可方便也不顧衛生?
Gunther: Would you be interested in a...free coffee?
請你喝咖啡好嗎?
Phoebe: Ok, stop! Larry, ok, can't you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy?
賴瑞,別這樣。你能不能別老想著工作?
Phoebe: You know I mean it was really exciting at first but now it's like, ok, so where are we gonna eat ever?
一開始還很刺激,現在簡直哪家餐廳也去不了。
Larry: Well, I suppose I could, give him a warning.
不然我口頭警告他好了。
Phoebe: Thank you. Ok, go! Go! Go! Now, if after dinner you still really need to bust someone, I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose.
謝謝,快走啊!要是吃飽飯后你還想抓人,我知道哪個熱狗攤老板喜歡挖鼻子。
Joey: Maybe, maybe we did a good thing, helping Ross get back on his feet!
搞不好我們做的是好事,幫助羅斯早點恢復正常。
Chandler: Yes, that was a nice place!
況且那地方實在不錯!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: Not a lot of closet space, but he can just hang his stuff out the window in a bag!
雖然柜子不多,不過可以用袋子裝好掛在窗外。
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: What are we gonna do?
現在該怎么辦?
Joey: I don't know. Maybe pizza?
不知道。要吃披薩嗎?
Chandler: About Ross!
我說的是羅斯!
Joey: Oh! Oh!
噢噢!
Joey: Hello! Oh, yeah! It's the apartment manager; Ross put us down as references. Ross is the greatest guy you'll ever meet! Yeah, he's very reliable.
喂。我是,是公寓經理,羅斯填我們當介紹人。羅斯絕對是好人,這人非常可靠。
Chandler: Of course he has a big huge dog! That uh, barks into the night. Well, who doesn't love dogs? Ah, he's a tap dancer! Yes, some would say that is a lost art.
不過他養了一只大狗!半夜叫個不停。是啊,誰不喜歡狗啊?他是個踢踏舞者,這的確是失傳的藝術。
Chandler: He's a pimp! There you go! Yes, he's a pimp. He's a big, tap dancing pimp! Hello?
他是男妓!沒錯,就是男妓。他是會跳踢踏舞的男妓!喂?
Rachel: Ok honey. I'm ready.
我準備好了。
Monica: What are you doing?
你想干什么?
Rachel: I am gonna wander into the party and I will be all you know: " Ooh I don't need this. I'm coming from a regatta gala."
我要晃進派對,裝做一副剛從帆船賽回來的樣子。
Monica: Did you get this out of a book?
你這是從書上學來的嗎?
Rachel: Monica, honey, this is as real as it gets.
親愛的莫妮卡,書如人生啊。
Rachel: Shh-shh! this is never gonna work. He's right there.
該死,這可不行,他就站在那里。
Monica: So just go over and say hi.
去打聲招呼就行啦。
Rachel: No, I have to go downstairs, come back up as if I'm coming home from the regatta gala. Ok? So just go distract him. But don't be sexy.
不行,我得從樓下走上來,假裝我剛從外面回來。你去引開他的注意力,但是別太性感。
Monica: Hey, Danny!
丹尼!
Danny: Hey! What's going on?
怎么樣?
Monica: Oh, it's a great party! Great food. Oh! You know, most parties, it's uh, it's all chips and salsa, chips and salsa. So umm, what's this?
這個派對真不錯,食物也很好。大部分派對都只有薯片、沙拉,薯片、沙拉。這是什么?
Danny: Salad.
沙拉。
Monica: Ooooh! And-and-and what-what's this?
這又是什么?
Danny: Bread. Aren't you, aren't you a chef?
面包。你不是廚師嗎?
Danny: Hey! Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey! Oh right, tonight was your party.
對了,你今晚要辦派對。
Danny: Oh wow, you look great! I'm-I'm glad you could make it.
你穿得真漂亮,幸好你趕回來了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, well you know, the gala had to end sometime.
比賽總不能沒完沒了。
Danny: Don't go anywhere, be right back.
你別走開,我馬上回來。
Rachel: Yeah, sure. All right, whose court is the ball in now?
沒問題。你說現在換誰出招啦?
Monica: I-I thought there wasn't a ball.
你不是說他沒招可出?
Rachel: Come on! He's glad that I came, he doesn't want me to go anywhere, balls flying all over the place!
拜托,他很高興我來了,而且還叫我別走開。我們兩個現在是你來我往。
Danny: Rachel, this is my friend Tom. This is the girl I told you about.
瑞秋,這是我朋友湯姆。這就是我跟你提過的小姐。
Rachel: Oh, come on! You tell people about me?
拜托,你跟人提過我?
Danny: You two could really hit it off! I'm gonna go mingle.
你們一定會一拍即合的!我回派對了。
Tom: So you work at Bloomingdale's, huh? My mom calls it Bloomies.
你在布魯明戴爾百貨上班?我媽媽稱呼那里是“布明兒”。
Rachel: Yeah, ok, at ease solider!
真不錯,稍息,大兵!
Tom: I'm sorry?
什么?
Rachel: No, it's all right, you can just drop the act Tommy. I know what's going on here. You're Danny's wing-man right? You guys are best buds. Frat bros!
沒關系,湯姆,你別裝了,我知道你們搞什么鬼。你是丹尼的舵手對不對?你們交情老、感情好!
Tom: I'm gonna go talk to uh, a friend.
我要去……找朋友。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, you-you go talk to your friend. Go tell him, "Nice try."
請便,去找你朋友吧。告訴他,“這招漂亮”。
Rachel: Man! You know, he just keeps lobbing them up and I just keep knocking them right out of the park!
他真是出招連連,不過我可是招招都破!
Monica: I think I need a drink.
我想喝杯飲料。
Rachel: Yeah!
我也要!
Chandler: 98.99.100. Ok, go!
98、99、100!走吧。
Joey: Dude, I'm telling ya, I'm fine!
告訴你,我沒問題!
Chandler: Here we go! Here we go!
我扶住你了!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So I uh, I didn't get that apartment. Some problem with my application.
我沒租到那間公寓,我的申請出了狀況。
Joey: You're kidding!
不可能吧?
Chandler: You're kidding, no!
不會吧?
Ross: Yeah. But, the good news is that Phoebe said that I could stay at her place for a while. So...
不過菲比答應讓我搬去跟她住……
Joey: But you can't stay with Phoebe, Ross! We're-we're roomiers!
你不能住菲比家,我們可是室友耶。
Ross: Look, you guys don't need me here taking up all your space.
我不能再占用你們的公寓。
Joey: Well, we got plenty of space! There-there's still some over there by-by that speaker. Please, just stay!
反正這里大得很,喇叭旁邊還有空地。住下來吧!
Chandler: Yeah!
對。
Ross: Are you guys sure about this?
你們確定?
Joey: Definitely!
當然。
Chandler: Yes! Ross, you have to stay!
羅斯,你非住下來不可!
Ross: All right.
好吧,
Joey: All right!
好吧,
Chandler: All right, buddy!
就這么辦!
Ross: So I'm a pimp huh?
我是男妓對吧?
Ross: It's ok! Look, I know that sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, but you just have to talk to me.
算了,我知道我有時候很惹人煩,不過你們可以直說。
Ross: Tell me if something is bothering you ok? And for my part I'll really do everything I can to keep my annoying habits you know just...
明白告訴我哪里做得不好,我可以盡量改掉惹人嫌的習慣,只要你們……
Chandler: Well, I see you've had a very productive day. Don't you think the cowboy hat is a little much?
顯然你今天過得很充實,不過戴牛仔帽也太過了吧?
Ross: Come on, it's fun!
進來一起玩!
Chandler: All right!
好吧!
Chandler:Isn't this a woman's hat?
這不是女人的帽子嗎?
Joey: Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea!
別說瘋話了,給我們泡茶!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
productive [prə'dʌktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 能生產的,有生產價值的,多產的

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
bust [bʌst]

想一想再看

n. 半身像,胸部,蕭條,破產 v. 打碎

聯想記憶
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

聯想記憶
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 轉移,分心

聯想記憶
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 廚師,主廚

聯想記憶
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒絕
n. 垃圾,廢物

聯想記憶
wander ['wɔndə]

想一想再看

vi. 徘徊,漫步,閑逛,迷路,蜿蜒
vt.

 
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 惱人的,討厭的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影《塔蒂亚娜1》演员表| 林冲夜奔| 复仇女王 电视剧| 日本变态视频| 孤掷一注在线观看| 茶馆妈妈韩剧| 暗夜尖叫1988美国版高清观看| 伟大的转折| 一路狂奔| 93夜之女| 蜡笔小新日语| 草刈正雄| 回收名表价格查询| angelababy婚礼大作战| 待到满山红叶时| 全国精神病查询系统官网| 俺去也电影网| 青草国产视频| 王渝萱林教授电影| 五年级简易方程思维导图| 诺比特电影免费观看完整版国语版| 抖音网页版官网| 张振铎| 神犬奇兵 电视剧| 追诉电视剧| a和b生的孩子是什么血型| call me by your name电影| 黎小军| 刑讯女烈| 安吉拉电影| 想要更多| 色女孩影院| 经典伦理电影| 大胆艺术| 奇梦石| 禁忌爱情| 大国崛起思维导图| 头像女伤感| 假面骑士响鬼| 曹永廉| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦观看|