Chandler: Are you looking at a naked tribe's woman?
你在看原住民裸女嗎?
Joey: No, look.
不是,你看。
Chandler: That's a pig.
這是豬耶。
Joey: I know, I know, but look at the knob's on it.
我知道,你看它的奶頭多大。
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Emily's cousin kicked me out!
艾蜜莉的表妹竟然把我趕出來!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Why?
為什么?
Ross: Well, when you're subletting an apartment from your wife's cousin and then you get a divorce, sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back.
跟老婆的表妹分租公寓,要是之后又離婚,表妹就會突然把房子要回去。
Chandler: How can he do that? Didn't you sign a lease?
怎么可以?你們沒簽約嗎?
Ross: Who needs a lease when it's family!
誰跟親戚租公寓還簽約?
Joey: Hey, you can stay with us! We'll take care of you!
你可以跟我們住,我們照顧你。
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Absolutely!
沒錯。
Chandler: Anything you need man! But you have to promise me you'll let us know the second you are feeling better so that we can make fun of your hair!
包在我們身上!你心情好一點就說一聲,好讓我們取笑你的頭發。
Joey: Yeah.
對。
Ross: You got it.
沒問題。
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Thanks you guys, I really appreciate this. All right, I'm gonna get packing again. Man, I've been moving around so much lately I'm beginning to feel like a nomad.
謝謝你們,我太感激了。我得回去打包行李了,我最近不斷搬家,簡直像是游民。
Ross: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: He thought you said gonad.
他以為你說的是“生殖腺”。
Health Inspector: Wow, Monica, if every restaurant all is as clean as yours, be tough time making a living.
莫妮卡,要是每家餐廳都跟你的一樣干凈,我就要失業了。
Monica: Oh, Larry.
拜托,賴瑞!
Phoebe: Umm, do health inspectors work on commission?
衛生稽查員收傭金嗎?
Larry: No, bribes.
不,不過收紅包。
Phoebe: It's ok to laugh, right?
我可以笑吧?
Larry: Yeah, I was just kidding.
當然,我開玩笑啦。
Phoebe: Ok.
那好。
Larry: I'm gonna check kitchen floor.
我去檢查廚房地板。
Monica: Ok, knock yourself out, Larry. I don't get violations. You could eat beans off that floor. But don't, because that'd be a violation.
請自便,賴瑞,我絕對不會違規,地板干凈到豆子都能撿起來吃。別吃喔,否則你就違規了。
Phoebe: Yum-my!
真可口!
Monica: Larry?
你說賴瑞?
Phoebe: Oh yeah! I'd let him check out my kitchen floor.
我也愿意讓他檢查我廚房地板。
Larry: A 98. I deducted 2 points because you are not wearing your chef's hat, and that is a Section 5 violation.
98分。你沒戴帽子所以扣兩分,因為違反第五條規定。
Monica: Uh, look, Larry, honey, umm, I wrote the book on Section 5 and I know that you don't have to wear your hat unless you're in the kitchen.
賴瑞,親愛的。第五條條文是我寫的,在廚房才要戴帽子。
Larry: And where is your hat?
你的帽子呢?
Monica: It's in the kitchen, I'll go get it.
在廚房,我進去拿。
Larry: Ahh that's the 2 points.
扣兩分。
Phoebe: Hey, you should really read that book you wrote.
你自己寫的書應該認真讀。
Phoebe: Wow! You saw the hat in the kitchen and you knew that she'd have to go in there hat-less to get it. You can have your own, you know, health inspector detective show!
你看到帽子在廚房,知道她會不戴帽子進去取。你可以當衛生稽查員兼偵探了。
Larry: Oh, I don't know about that.
你太客氣了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but then I can be you sidekick Vunda.
我可以演你的助手,薇達。
Larry: Maybe, uh, Vunda could give me her number and I can ask her to dinner sometime.
薇達可以留電話給我,我就能約她出去吃飯。
Phoebe: Ok, she would love that! You know, since you know all the clean places to eat.
她一定很開心,因為你知道哪家餐廳才衛生。
Larry: I-I'll call ya.
我再打給你。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: He's so funny!
他真幽默!
Monica: Thanks.
謝了。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝。
Rachel: Mon?
莫?
Monica: Hmm?
嗯?
Rachel: How's Ross doing? You know since all the Emily stuff.
羅斯還好吧?還在為艾蜜莉傷心嗎?
Monica: He's not great, but umm, he's dealing with it. Oh wait a minute, you're not gonna try...
心情不太好,不過還死不了。等等,你該不會……
Rachel: Oh, honey, please, no, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again.
拜托,不可能。我不可能再跟羅斯交往。
Rachel: I mean, he's gonna be screwed up for a long time. Besides, you know, I don't, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced.
他還要失魂落魄好長一段時間。況且你也知道,我不喜歡剛離婚的男人。
Monica: Right, you only go for them 5 minutes before they get married.
對,還有五分鐘就結婚的人你才要。
Danny: Two pounds of Mocha Java please.
我要兩磅爪哇摩卡咖啡。
Monica: Danny. Are you guys ever gonna go out again?
是丹尼,你們還會出去嗎?
Rachel: I don't know! He hasn't called me since that one time when we went out. I see him in the hallway, weflirt, I'm all ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, and nothing.
不知道,上次出去一次之后,他就沒再打給我。我們只在走廊上打情罵俏,我笑得花枝亂顫卻沒下文。
Danny: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi Danny! Wow! Thirsty huh?
嗨,丹尼!你很渴吧?
Danny: Uh, actual-actually, I'm having a party at my place on the Saturday, sort of a house warming kinda thing.
我周六要辦派對,慶祝我搬新家。
Monica: Ohh, fun!
真有意思。
Rachel: Ohh, great!
真好。
Danny: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.
我也希望周六趕快到。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Danny: Ok, see ya.
那我走了。
Monica: Well, I guess we won't be warming his house.
看來他新家不歡迎我們。
Rachel: Ok. All right, I see what he's doing! He's not asking me out, because he wants me, to ask him out.
很好,我知道他在玩什么把戲。他故意不約我,因為他要我主動約他。
Monica: And you're not gonna do that.
可是你不會屈尊的。
Rachel: That's right! Cause that would give him the control!
沒錯!否則主導權就落在他手里。
Rachel:So now he's all ooh, coming up with this whole I've got a party thing you know, trying to get me to hint around for an invitation. Blew up in his face, didn't it?
他現在故意說什么要辦派對,要我暗示他約我。弄巧成拙。
Monica: So-so there is no party?
所以他根本沒有要辦派對?
Rachel: Oh no, there's a party. There's a party. But the power, that is still up for grabs. You follow me?
有,當然有。但是控制權我們兩個都想爭取,你聽得懂嗎?
Monica: I think so. So, he-he's not inviting you to his party because he likes you.
應該吧,你說他喜歡你,所以故意不約你。
Rachel: Exactly.
就是這樣。
Monica: Then why didn't he invite me?
可是他為什么不約我?
Rachel: Oh! To throw me off!
故意吊我胃口!
Joey: Ross?
羅斯?
Ross: Hey roomies!
親愛的室友!
Chandler: Love what you've done with the place.
你把家里布置得真溫馨。
Ross: Oh, yeah, I know, I know, it's a lot of boxes, but again I-I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here.
我知道箱子堆得到處都是,我要再次感謝你們收容我。
Joey: Not a problem. And listen, hey! Since you're gonna be here for a while, why don't- I was thinking we uh, put your name on the answering machine.
沒問題。既然你要在這里住一陣子,干脆錄一段你的留言。
Chandler: Oh yeah!
是啊。
Ross: Oh, I uh, hope you don't mind, but I kind of already, jazzed it up a little. Check this out. We will, we will, call you back!
希望你們別介意,我已經錄了一段爵士風格的。你們聽,我們一定一定會回你電話。
Joey: Hey, all right!
怎么樣!
Ross: Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧?
Chandler: Oh yes.
喔是的。
Joey: You're fake-laughing too, right?
你也是假笑吧?
Chandler: Oh, the tears are real.
不過眼淚是真的。
Joey: Ok.
好吧。
Larry: You look beautiful this evening.
你今晚真漂亮。
Phoebe: Show me the badge again.
再給我看一次徽章。
Phoebe: Shiny.
真是閃閃發亮。
Larry: Oh, will you mind if I wash up? 'Cause I came straight from work and, who knows where these babies'vebeen.
我去洗個手,因為我下班就直接過來,誰曉得這兩個寶貝碰過什么。
Phoebe: You are just nonstop!
你真是一刻不停啊!
Larry: We're outta here!
我們必須立刻走。
Phoebe: What- why? !
為什么?
Larry: Just walking past the kitchen I saw 10 violations! I'm shutting this place down!
我剛經過廚房就看到十項違規,我要勒令他們停業!
Phoebe: You have the power to do that?
你辦得到嗎?
Larry: This does.
有這個就可以。
Phoebe: Shut it down.
那就讓他們停業吧。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: What're you doing?
你做什么?
Joey: Nothing.
沒什么。
Chandler: You built a fort didn't ya?
你造了一個城堡?
Joey: Kinda.
差不多。
Chandler: Oh my God, the air purifier! Ross's air purifier! All I heard for 4 years through college was...
天啊,是他的空氣清凈器。我大學四年只聽得到……
Joey: Dude, you should've gone out once in a while.
老兄,你不該只悶在宿舍里。
Chandler: I hate this thing!
我討厭這東西!
Joey: Come on, Chandler, Ross is our friend. Ok? He needs us right now, so why don't you be a grown-up and come and watch some TV in the fort!
錢德,羅斯是我們的好友。他現在需要我們幫忙,成熟點,進來城堡看電視吧。
Monica: Can't believe that Larry closed down Churman's. I love that place.
賴瑞竟然勒令楚門餐廳停業,我很喜歡那家餐廳。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. But you should have heard about all their violations. Larry said that they should, umm, call it Vermin's. That guy just plain kills me.
你應該聽聽他們有哪些違規,賴瑞說他們該改名蟑螂餐廳。那家伙實在太搞笑了。
Rachel: Oh, hi Danny.
嗨,丹尼。
Danny: Hey guys, uh I just, wanted to invite you to the party tomorrow night.
我來請你們參加明晚的派對。
Monica: Oh, thanks! We'll try to stop by.
謝了,我們有時間就過去。
Rachel: Yeah, actually, I think I'm gonna be busy.
不過我可能有事。
Monica: You are?
是嗎?
Rachel: Yeah! Remember I've got that uh, gala.
對,我上次跟你說要參加比賽。
Danny: What-what's the gala for?
什么比賽?
Rachel: Uh, it's a uh, it's a, it's a regatta gala.
賽船會。
Danny: Really! You-you sail?
你會開帆船?
Rachel: No-no, but I support it.
不會,可是我贊助比賽。
Danny: Ok, oh, hope I'll see you tomorrow night.
好吧,明晚見咯。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Danny: Take care.
保重。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Walked right into that one didn't he?
他果然用這招對吧?
Monica: What one? You-you wanted him to invite you to the party and he did.
哪一招?你希望他邀你參加派對,他也來啦。
Rachel: Yeah, but he waited until the last minute! So if I said yes, he would know I had nothing better to do than wait around for an invitation to his stupid party.
可是他等到最后一刻才來。如果我答應,他就知道,我沒事可做等著接受他的邀請。
Rachel: I said, "No!", which puts me right back in the driver seat.
但是我說不去,所以還是我占上風。
Monica: Great. So the ball is in his court?
真好,所以換他出招咯?
Rachel: Ball? No, there is no ball.
出招?他沒招可出了。
Monica: Hey Pheebs, you wanna join us?
菲比,你吃不吃?
Phoebe: Oh, sure, yeah. Where is this from?
好啊,哪里買的?
Monica: It's from Sun Ling's.
三林餐廳。
Phoebe: Oh, Larry just told me something about Sun Ling. Oh, no, thank you.
賴瑞跟我提過三林的菜。算了,多謝。
Ross: Joey, please!
喬伊,麻煩你!
Joey: Sorry.
對不起。
Chandler: Hello children!
嗨,孩子們!
Joey: Hey! Wanna play some foosball? Please? Okay.
要不要玩足球?求求你?好吧。
Joey: No-no, no! We have to move the table into my room, yeah! 'Cause of all the boxes. Come on!
不!游戲桌搬進我房間了,因為外面太多箱子,進來吧!
Joey: All right, I have one question. What is the deal with this?
我有個問題。這是什么東西?
Chandler: Bye-bye little puppet Joey hand?
小布偶喬伊說再見?
Joey: No, the quiet down thing!
不是,叫我閉嘴的手勢!
Chandler: Oh, you mean this.
你是說這樣啊。
Joey: Look, I-I-I don't know how much more of this I can take! Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape with some show about bugs? My God! What if that'd been porn?
我不知道我還能憋多久。他竟然拿我的海灘游俠錄影帶,去錄什么蟲子。天吶!要是里面原本是A片呢?
Chandler: All right, look, you know, this maybe tough but come on, it's Ross! I survived college with him!
別激動,或許你憋得很難過,可是他是羅斯。我跟他大學四年都忍過來了。
Joey: All right, I guess I can hold out a little longer. Let's have a game.
我或許還可以再忍一陣子。來玩吧。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Chandler: No-no-no-no!
不!不!不!
Joey: Yes! !
萬歲!