Joey: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! None of that, not while you're living under my roof!
不準這樣,還住在我屋里,就得守規矩。
Monica: What?
什么?
Joey: Look, just because I know about you two, doesn't mean I like looking at it.
就算我知道內幕,也不代表我喜歡看你們親熱。
Chandler: Aren't you supposed to be at an audition for another hour?
你試鏡不是還有一小時才結束?
Joey: Well, I'm sorry if I'm not a middle-aged black woman! And I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition!
很抱歉我不是中年黑人婦女,而且還走錯試鏡場地。
Joey: Ok, look, if I have to pretend that I don't know about you two, then you two are gonna have to pretendthere's nothing to know about.
你們要我假裝不知道,就得假裝你們沒怎樣。
Chandler and Monica: Ok. Sorry. Sorry.
好。抱歉,對不起。
Joey: I can hear that!
我聽到了!
Monica: Rachel's at work.
瑞秋還在上班。
Joey: I can still hear you!
我還是聽得到。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hello!
嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey, what's that?
那是什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, my mom sent me a family heirloom that once belonged to my grandmother.
我媽寄給我的原屬于外婆的祖傳寶物。
Phoebe: Can you believe it? ! A year ago I didn't even have a family, and now I have heirlooms for crying out loud.
你們相信嗎?一年前我連家人都沒有,現在竟然有祖傳家產!
Chandler: Well, the heirloom I ever got was a feather boa. Got it from my dad. He got it from his dad. How did I ever get born?
我小時只有一條羽毛圍巾,我爺爺傳給我老爸再傳給我,真不知道我是怎么出生的。
Phoebe: Eeeee- ohh! God!
天啊!
Joey: Argh-argh! Ooh, soft. Is this mink?
好軟。這是貂皮嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah! Why would my mother send me a fur? Doesn't she know me but at all?
對,我媽為何寄皮草給我?她完全不了解我嗎?
Phoebe: Plus, I-I have a perfectly fine coat that no innocent animal suffered to make!
我已經有外套了,而且還沒犧牲任何可憐動物。
Chandler: Yeah, just some 9-year-old Filipino kids who worked their fingers bloody for 12 cents an hour. That didn't happen, I made that up!
只不過是時薪12分錢的,九歲菲律賓童工賣命做的。別聽我的,我胡說的。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Gunther: Oh, Ross? Ross! You can't put up flyers in here.
羅斯,你不能在這里貼廣告。
Ross: How come? Everybody else does.
為什么?別人都可以。
Gunther: You can't.
就是你不行。
Monica: What is that?
什么東西?
Ross: Oh, umm, I'm just getting rid of a couple of things.
我要處理掉一些家具。
Monica: This is all of your things.
這可是你的所有家當。
Ross: Yes, yes it is! No, but it's good it's- Emily thinks we should get all new stuff. Stuff that's just ours, together. You know brand new.
沒錯,沒關系,艾蜜莉說我們應該買新家具。光屬于我們倆的家具,也就是全新的東西。
Monica: So basically, this is a getting-rid-of-everything-Rachel-ever-touched sale.
基本上這是 “瑞秋碰過家具”大拍賣。
Ross: Touched. Used. Sat on. Slept on.
摸過、用過、坐過、睡過都不行。
Gunther: I'll take it all.
我全買了。
Joey: Hey, Ross, you're ok with that?
羅斯,你不反對?
Ross: Look, if I can just do what Emily wants and get her to New York, I'm sure everything will be fine.
只要順著艾蜜莉,她來紐約后就沒事了。
Chandler: Ok, but don't you think this is a little extreme?
但是這種做法也太極端了吧?
Ross: After what I did? Can you blame her?
畢竟我說錯名字,你能怪她嗎?
Phoebe: Oh my God! You got off easy! When my friend Silvie's husband said someone else's name in bed, she cursed him and turned his thingy green.
你已經算輕松了。我朋友席薇的老公在床上喊錯名字,結果遭到了她最惡毒的詛咒,那玩意都變綠了。
Ross: I guess I'm lucky Emily is not magic.
幸好艾蜜莉不會法術。
Phoebe: Oh, she is. We all are.
她會,我們都會。
Joey: What is he doing? What, Emily thinks Ross's furniture's got Rachel cooties?
他這是做什么?艾蜜莉覺得羅斯的家具,會沾上瑞秋的虱子嗎?
Monica: Calm down, Joey.
喬伊,別激動。
Joey: No! Everything's getting all messed up, you know? Emily won't let Ross see Rachel, we're not gonna stop seeing Rachel, hence Ross stops seeing us!
我偏要,事情搞得亂七八糟!艾蜜莉不準羅斯見瑞秋,可是我們會繼續見瑞秋,因此羅斯再也不能見我們。
Phoebe: Oh, I hate this. Everything's changing.
我也不開心,一切都變了。
Chandler: Yeah I know, we're losing Ross, Joey said hence...
我知道,我們不能再見羅斯,喬伊還會用“因此”……
Monica: Look, I'm not happy about this either, but, you know if-if Ross says he's happy then, we're just gonna have to keep our feelings about Emily to ourselves. Are you cool with that?
我也不高興,但是如果羅斯能開心。我們不該說出自己對艾蜜莉的心情,大家愿意嗎?
Joey: No! But you know, I'm an actor, I'll act cool. Probably be some of the hardest acting I've ever done. Maybe I'll play it with a mustache.
不要,不過我是演員。我可以裝得無所謂,這真是我演過最難的戲,我應該裝上假胡須演。
Rachel: Ohh, whoa, God! Storage rooms give me the creeps! Monica, come on please hurry up honey! Please?
天啊,我怕死儲藏室了。親愛的,請快點!
Monica: Rachel, if you want the little round waffles, you gotta have to wait until I find the little waffle iron.
瑞秋,你要吃小圓松餅,就得讓我先找到煎盤。
Rachel: I want the little round waffles.
我想吃小圓松餅。
Monica: All right. Op, here it is! Right underneath the can of-of bug bomb. I wonder if the best place to put something that cooks food is underneath the can of a poison?
找到了,就在殺蟲藥下面。鍋碗瓢盆怎么可以放在毒藥下面?
Rachel: Ok, you know what? I'll-I'll have toast!
好吧,我吃土司就好了。
Rachel: Arghhhh! !
啊啊啊!
Monica: Oh my God! Fog him! Fog him!
天啊,噴他噴他!
Phoebe: I don't know what I'm gonna do about this coat.
我不知道該如何處置這件皮草。
Joey: I'll take it!
可以給我!
Phoebe: That might work!
好主意!
Joey: Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah!
哦哈哈哈,真好!
Joey: Enh? All right, what do you think?
怎樣?你們覺得如何?
Chandler: You're on in 5 Ms. Minnelli.
五分鐘后換你上臺,明妮莉小姐。
Ross: No-no-no, it's just a bit sudden. No, it's great. Okay? I'm totally on board. I love you too, all right. Bye.
不……只是有點突然,其實我很高興,也全力贊成。我也愛你,好,再見。
Joey: What's the matter Ross?
怎么了,羅斯?
Ross: Nothing. No-no, Oh-ah, actually, great news! Um, I just got off the phone with Emily and looks like I'm moving to a new apartment. Woo-hoo!
沒事,其實是件好消息。我剛跟艾蜜莉通過電話,看來我要搬家了。
Phoebe: Why?
為什么?
Ross: Well, her thought is, and I agree, fresh new furniture, why not a fresh new apartment?
她認為……而且我也同意,既然要換嶄新家具,干脆換間公寓。
Ross: Her cousin has this great place to sublet, it's got a view of the river on one side and Columbia on the other.
她表妹有個地方要分租。一邊可以看到河,一邊可以看到哥倫比亞。
Joey: That's way uptown! That's like three trains away! Which is great! I love to ride that rail!
那是上城很遠的地方,大概要轉搭三站火車。太棒了!我喜歡搭火車。
Chandler: So, you're really ok with this?
你真的同意?
Ross: Yes! Yes! I mean it's-it's kind of far from work, but uh, you know, I'll get so much done on the commute. I-I've been given the gift of time!
當然,離上班地點是有點遠,但是我路上就有很多時間。她算是送了我一份大禮,那就是時間。
Chandler: Now that's so funny, because last Christmas I got the gift of space. We should get them together and make a continuum.
有意思,上次圣誕節,我得到很多空間。你和我的加起來就有個小宇宙了。
Joey: Now he's moving? Man, what is Emily doing to him? Ow! He's not even here!
現在還要搬家?艾蜜莉到底做了什么?他又不在這里!
Rachel: You guys! You guys!
大家聽我們說!
Monica: We were, we were just in the storage area and we saw this really creepy man!
我們剛剛去儲藏室,看到一個很可怕的人。
Rachel: It was like this crazy-eyed, hairy beast man! He was like a, like a Bigfoot or a yeti or something!
眼神兇殘,全身毛茸茸。就像大腳哈利或喜馬拉雅雪人。
Monica: And he, he came at us with an axe, so Rachel had to use a bug bomb on him!
而且他還拿著斧頭,瑞秋只好拿殺蟲藥噴他。
Rachel: Yeah, I-I-I pulled the tab and I just fogged his yeti ass!
我拉開拉環拼命噴他!
Joey: Uhh, like dark hair, bushy beard?
深色頭發,滿臉胡須?
Rachel: Yeah!
對。
Joey: Yeah, you fogged Danny.
你們噴的是丹尼。
Rachel: Oh! Please! We did not fog Danny! Who's Danny?
拜托,才不是丹尼。丹尼是誰?
Joey: Dan just moved in downstairs. Yeah, he just got back from like this four-month trek in the Andes. Nicefella.
丹尼剛搬到樓下,那家伙去安地斯山四個月,才剛回國,人很好。
Monica: Oh he's nice. He's nice! You know, you always stick up for the people we fog!
什么人很好……每次我們噴誰,你就幫他說話。
Danny: Yeah?
什么事?
Rachel: Hi! You might not remember us, but we are the girls that fogged you.
嗨,你大概不記得,我們就是上次噴你的人。
Monica: We're-we're really sorry we fogged you.
我們很抱歉亂噴一通。
Monica and Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Danny: Ok.
沒事。
Rachel: Hi! Just so you know, we-we didn't mean to fog you, we-we actually thought you were like a yeti or something.
嗨,我們只是要告訴你我們不是故意的,我們以為你是雪人或是怪物。
Danny: Ok.
好。
Danny: Yesss?
什么事?
Rachel: Hi! Sorry you bother you, but I don't think that we can accept your acceptance of our apology, you're just, just doesn't really seem like you mean it.
嗨,抱歉打擾你,但是你接受我們道歉的態度讓我們很難接受。聽起來一點也不真心。
Monica: Yeah.
對。
Danny: O-kay!
沒事。
Monica: Wow! The guy is so rude!
那家伙真惡劣!
Rachel: Really! What is with that guy? I mean you'd forgive me if I fogged you.
沒錯,他哪里有病?換做我噴你,你早就原諒我了。
Monica: Well you did a little bit.
其實你有噴到一點點。
Rachel: Oh my God, honey, I'm so sorry!
天啊,我很抱歉!
Monica: I totally forgive you!
我完全不介意!
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: So listen, you know my friend Chris who owns the crematorium?
你知道我那個開火葬場的,朋友克里斯吧?
Monica: Crematorium Chris? Sure!
火葬場那個克里斯?當然。
Phoebe: Well, he said, that he would cremate my fur coat for free if I umm, you know, bring in the next person I know who dies.
他說他愿意免費幫我燒皮草,只要我介紹下個要死的朋友去那里火化。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God, look at these pelts!
天啊……好漂亮的皮草!
Monica: Don't get too attached, she's having it cremated.
別太喜歡,她要燒掉了。
Rachel: What? Phoebe, ah-huh, honey, honey I know you're quirky and I get a big kick out of it, we all do, actually...
什么?親愛的菲比,我知道你很怪,大家平時也欣賞你這點……
Rachel: But if you destroy a coat like this I mean that is like a crime against nature! Not nature, fashion!
但是你毀掉這么棒的皮草,實在是不合天理。說錯了,是有違時尚流行!
Phoebe: This is fashion? ! Ok, so to you, death is fashion? ! That's really funny.
這叫做流行?尸體叫做流行?實在有意思。
Phoebe: Here's Phoebe umm, sporting uh, you know, cutting edge hairy carcass from you know, the-the steel traps of wintry Russia.
接下來菲比為各位展示,最新的毛茸茸尸體。這些動物死于寒冷的俄羅斯。
Phoebe: I mean, you really think this looks good? Cause I do!
你們真認為好看?因為我覺得不賴!
Ross: I know, I miss you too. I can't wait to see you. I love you. Bye.
我也想念你,希望快點見到你。我愛你,再見。
Chandler: Ok, what is in here? Rocks?
里面是什么?石頭嗎?
Ross: No-no, this is my collection of fossil samples.
不,我收集的化石樣本。
Chandler: So, rocks.
就是石頭嘛。
Ross: I'm really gonna miss this apartment. You know, Ben, Ben took his first steps right over there.
我一定會想念這里,小班就在那邊學會走路。
Joey: Ohh. Hey, remember when I ran into this thing and it kinda knocked me out a little?
記不記得我上次撞到這里,還因此昏倒?
Ross: I loved this place! Tell you the truth, I wish I didn't have to move.
我很喜歡這間公寓。老實說,我真希望別搬家。
Joey: Uhh, are you saying that you're not entirely happy about this?
你的意思是你也不想走?
Ross: Well, I mean if uh, if Emily gave me a choice...
如果艾蜜莉給我選擇的機會……
Joey: You do have a choice! Aw, Ross, why are you listening to her? ! Are you, are you crazy? !
你本來就有機會。羅斯,你為什么要聽她的?你瘋了嗎?