嗨。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Monica? What time is it?
莫妮卡?現在幾點?
Chandler: Uhh, 9.
9點。
Joey: But it's dark out.
可是外面還很黑。
Monica: Uhm. Well that's because you always sleep till noon, silly! This is what 9 looks like.
那是因為你老睡到中午,傻瓜。9點就是這么黑。
Joey: I guess I'll get washed up then. Watch that sunrise.
那我該梳洗一下,準備看日出。
Monica: I'm really getting tired of sneaking around.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了。
Chandler: Aw. I know, me too. Hey! You know what if we went away for a whole weekend? You know there're no interruptions and we could be naked the entire time.
我知道,我也是,不然我們去外面渡周末,就沒人打擾我們。還可以赤身裸體。
Monica: All weekend? That's a whole lotta naked.
整個周末?那可是很長。
Chandler: Yeah, I can say that I have a conference and you can say you have a chef thing.
我可以說我去開會,你就說去參加廚師研討。
Monica: Ohh, I've always wanted to go to this culinary fair that they have in Jersey!
我一直想參加紐澤西的烹飪大會!
Chandler: Ok, you know you're not, though. Let's go.
不過你不是去那里開會,走吧。
Monica: Wait! What about Joey?
等等,喬伊怎么辦?
Monica: Hey, guess what I'm doing this weekend! I'm going to this culinary fair in Jersey.
你們知道我這周末要干嘛嗎?去紐澤西參加烹飪大會。
Phoebe: How weird, Chandler just told us he's got a conference there!
真怪,錢德剛才說要去那里開會!
Monica: Aw. Well that-that-that's funny, seems like Chandler's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.
真有意思,錢德應該可以去康涅狄格州或佛羅蒙特州開會。
Chandler: I'm not in charge of where the conference is held. Do you want people to think it's a fake conference? It's a real conference.
我又不能決定在哪里開會,難道你希望大家認為我造假?因為我可沒說謊。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: Is Rachel here? I gotta talk to her.
瑞秋在嗎?我要找她。
Monica: No, she's out shopping.
她出去逛街了。
Ross: Damn.
可惡。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: I told Emily to come. And I just need to, you know, talk to Rachel about it.
我叫艾蜜莉來,所以我得趕快跟瑞秋說。
Phoebe: Wait a minute! So, when Emily comes you're just, you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?
等等,艾蜜莉來了之后,你真的就不見瑞秋了?
Ross: Well look, I'm just trying to focus on the "I get to see my wife" part, all right? And not the part that makes me do this.
我現在只能專心想著“我可以見我老婆”,不去想我快胃潰瘍的事。
Monica: Aw, so you guys are, you're never gonna be in the same room together? How is that even gonna work?
你們再也不能共處一室?這怎么可能?
Ross: I have no idea. I mean...But-but I assure you I-I will figure it out.
我也不知道……但是我一定會想到辦法。
Joey: Doesn't seem like it's gonna work.
看起來實在不可能……
Rachel: Hi, guys! All: Hi! Hey!
大家好!嗨!
Rachel: What's going on?
怎么了?
Chandler: We're flipping Monica's mattress.
我們正要幫莫妮卡翻床墊。
Joey: So I'm thinking, basically we pick it up and then we flip it.
我認為應該先抬起來再翻過來。
Phoebe: Yeah that's better than my way.
這方法比我的主意好。
Rachel: Oh ok, hey, guys, would you flip mine too?
你們能順便幫我翻嗎?
Chandler: Aww, man!
哦,拜托!
Rachel: Oh look! A letter from my mom.
我媽媽來信了。
Ross: So, Rach, you know-you know how Emily's coming, right?
瑞秋,你知道艾蜜莉要來。
Rachel: Oh yeah! I know.
我知道啊。
Phoebe: Can you hear anything?
聽得到嗎?
Chandler: Oh, yes, somebody just said, "Can you hear anything?"
當然,剛剛有人說“聽得到嗎?”。
Monica: Hey, Joey's ass!
喬伊的大屁股。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Joey: Well, remember when they got in that big fight and broke up and we were all stuck in here all night with no food or anything?
記得上次他們吵架分手時,我們困在房里沒東西可吃嗎?
Joey: Well, when Ross said Rachel at the wedding, I figured it was gonna happen again, you know? so I hid this in here.
羅斯在婚禮上說出瑞秋名字后,我猜舊戲可能會重演,所以我在這里藏了這些東西。
Monica: Ooh, candy bars, crossword puzzles...
有糖果,猜謎……
Phoebe: Ooh, Madlibs, mine! Ok, "Name of someone in room."
還有瘋狂猜謎,我要!好,“說出房里某人的名字”。
Joey: Chandler.
錢德。
Phoebe: Come on, seriously.
拜托,正經一點。
Chandler: Hey, what you got in here? Magazines, Doritos, Condoms?
還有什么?雜志、洋芋片,保險套?
Joey: Hey you don't know how long we're gonna be in here! We may have to repopulate the Earth.
誰曉得會在這里待多久,搞不好我們還得負責,繁衍人類后代。
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
戴保險套還想繁衍后代?
Ross: Anyway it-it kinda-it all boils down to this, the- the last time I talked to Emily...
有個關鍵問題,上次我跟艾蜜莉通電話……
Rachel: Oh my God! Our dog died!
天啊,我的狗死了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Oh our dog, Le Poo!
天啊,拉普死了!
Ross: Le Poo's still alive? ! Ohh! Sorry.
拉普還活著?
Rachel: It says he was hit by an ice cream truck and dragged for nine-teen blocks. Oh. Oh my God.
對不起,我媽說它被冰淇淋車撞到。還被拖了……19條街!我的天啊!
Monica: Sweetie, we heard you crying. Please don't cry.
我們聽到你在哭,別哭了。
Rachel: It's Le Poo.
是拉普。
Phoebe: I know it's le poo right now, but it'll get better.
我知道現在是拉普的事情(“大便”) 以后會好的。
Chandler: I can't believe it! We're here!
不可思議,我們到了!
Monica: Ooh, chocolates on the pillows! I love that!
枕頭上還放巧克力,我最愛這套。
Chandler: Oh, you should live with Joey, Rolos everywhere. This is so great. No one's gonna come in and bother us. And we're gonna do it. I'm gonna do it with Monica!
那你應該跟喬伊住,到處都有巧克力糖,太好了,沒人會來打擾我們。我們可以盡情纏綿,我要跟莫妮卡上床了。
Monica: Chandler! Chandler! Stop yelling that you and I are gonna do it! Ohh, I'll be right back.
錢德,錢德,上床就上床,別窮嚷嚷。我馬上回來。
Chandler: Oh yes! Monica, get in here! There's a high-speed car chase on!
萬歲,莫妮卡快來,電視正在轉播警匪公路追逐戰!
Monica: We're switching rooms.
我們要換房間。
Chandler: Oh dear God, they gave us glasses!
天啊,他們給了我們玻璃杯!
Monica: They gave us glasses with lipstick on them! I mean, if they didn't change the glasses, who knowswhat else they didn't change.
杯子上有口紅印,如果連杯子都沒換,誰曉得還有哪些東西沒換?
Chandler: You wanna switch rooms because they didn't change the glasses?
飯店沒換杯子你就要換房間?
Monica: Well, I, I didn't wanna say anything but the carpet smells too. Come on, I just, I want this weekend to be perfect, Ok? We can change rooms, can't we?
我本來不想說,地毯也有點臭。親愛的,我只是希望,過個完美的周末,換個房間好嗎?
Chandler: Ok, but let's do it now though, because Chopper 5 just lost its feed!
好吧,要換快換,5號直升機剛跟丟了。
Phoebe: La-la-la La-la-la. La-la Forget it!
算了!
Ross: Hey, so uh, you know how there was something I wanted to talk to you about?
記得我上次有事告訴你嗎?
Rachel: Oh, yeah!
對。
Ross: Well, you know how I'm trying to work things out with Emily. Well, there's this one thing...Ok, here goes. I made a promise that- Oh hey!
你知道我很希望跟艾蜜莉合好,不過有件事……我要說了,我答應她……
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: You-your nose is bleeding!
你流鼻血!
Rachel: Oh God. No! Oh not again! This-this happened when my grandfather died. It's ugh! Sorry. Oh, ok, so I'm sorry, what-what were you-what did you wanna tell me?
天啊,你在流血。又來了,我祖父過世時也一樣。抱歉,好了,對不起 你剛要說什么?
Ross: Umm...
啊……
Rachel: Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉。
Ross: Ok, I uh, I can't see you anymore.
我見不到你了。
Rachel: Yeah, you know, I know. It's ridiculous. I can't see you either. All right. You know what? I'm just gonna go shove a bunch of tissues in my nose.
我知道,真離譜,我也看不到你,好吧。我得塞一些衛生紙到鼻子里。
Rachel: Oh hey, do you wanna tell me while I do that?
我邊塞你邊說好了。
Ross: I'm good.
算了。
Hotel Clerk: I think you'll find this room more to your liking.
你們可能會喜歡這間房。
Chandler: Ok, great.
太好了。
Hotel Clerk: They say he's only got half a tank left.
聽說他只剩下一半的汽油。
Chandler: Half a tank? We still got a lot of high-speed chasing to do!
一半?那還可以跑很久吶!
Hotel Clerk: I'll bet he's heading for Canada.
他一定是想去加拿大。
Chandler: They always do.
每次都用同一招。
Monica: We're switching rooms again.
我們必須換房間。
Chandler: What? Why?
什么?為什么?
Monica: This is a garden view room, and we paid for an ocean view room.
這間房是花園景觀,我們訂的是觀海房。
Hotel Clerk: Our last ocean view room was unacceptable to you.
只剩一間觀海房,可是你們不喜歡。
Monica: The carpet smelled.
那間房的地毯有味道。
Chandler: Like ocean?
大海的味道?
Monica: No, like feet.
是腳臭味。
Monica: Excuse me, umm, can I talk to you over here for just a second?
抱歉,我可以跟你談一下嗎?
Monica: Chandler! Chandler: Yeah.
錢德!來了。
Monica: Look, these clowns are trying to take us for a ride and I'm not gonna let 'em! And we're not a couple of suckers!
這些小人想占我們便宜,我才沒那么蠢。我們可不是呆頭鵝。
Chandler: I hear ya, Mugsy! But look, all these rooms are fine ok? Can you just pick one so I can watch-have a perfect, magical weekend together with you.
說得好,馬格西(《兔八哥》里的角色)這些房間都還好啊,請你趕快選定,讓我看……讓我跟你一起好好度假。
Hotel Clerk: Woah!
哇哦!
Chandler: Oh man, he almost hit a gas truck.
天啊,他差點撞上油罐車。
Hotel Clerk: Do you ever watch Baywatch?
你看不看“海灘游俠”?
Monica: Ok, this one I like!
我喜歡這間。
Chandler: Nothing! It's over! Damn it! This is regularly scheduled programming! I wanted to see them talk to his neighbors.
沒了,結束了。竟然沒有延長時間,我想看他們訪問鄰居。
Monica: Well, I'm standing right here, you could talk to me.
我就在這,你可以跟我聊天。
Chandler: You didn't know him.
你又不認識歹徒。
Monica: Can-can we turn the TV off? Ok? Do-do we really wanna spend the entire weekend like this?
可以關掉電視嗎?難道整個周末都要看電視?
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, am I getting in the way of all the room switching fun?
抱歉,我是不是,妨礙你換房間了?
Monica: Hey, don't blame me for ruining tonight!
你火大可別怪到我身上!
Chandler: Oh, who should I blame? The nice bellman who had to drag our luggage to 10 different rooms?
否則該怪誰?那個拖著行李,跑了10間房的倒霉服務生?
Monica: Oh, I don't know, how about the idiot who thought he could drive from Albany to Canada on a halfa tank of gas!
我不知道,或許該怪那個以為用半箱汽油,可以從紐約跑到加拿大的家伙。
Chandler: Do not speak ill of the dead.
不要說死者的壞話。
Monica: We're supposed to, be spending a-a romantic weekend together, it-it, what is the matter with you?
我們出來是為了過浪漫周末,你到底哪里有毛病?
Chandler: I just wanna watch a little television. What is the big deal? Gees, relax mom.
我只是想看點電視,有何不對?放輕松,媽。
Monica: What did you say?
你說什么?
Chandler: I said, "Gees, relax Monnnnn."
我說,“放輕松,莫”。
Monica: You know what Chandler? You like fast getaways? Watch this.
你喜歡看高速逃亡?現在就看好了。
Chandler: I don't like fast getaways! I like car chases!
我不喜歡看高速逃亡,我要看的是飛車逃亡。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey.
嗨!
Ross: Rachel, I-I-I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now and I really, I just have to get it out.
瑞秋,我一直有話要告訴你,我非說不可。
Rachel: Ok, all right, what's up?
什么事?
Ross: Ok, before I tell you, I just have to know...is your nose ok?
在我說話之前,你確定,不會再流鼻血?
Ross: Uh, all the other family pets in good health?
你家其他的寵物都很健康?
Rachel: Well, uh, let's see. Well Davey's still pining after Le Poo, but you know, he's a tough little turtle.
大衛還在傷心拉普過世,不過它是只堅強的小烏龜。
Ross: You know how you told me I should do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次說我應該,不惜代價挽救婚姻。
Rachel: Yeah, I told you to give Emily whatever she wants.
對,我叫你,答應艾蜜莉所有要求。
Ross: And while that was good advice, you should know that what-what she wants...
你建議不錯,不過我必須告訴你她開的條件……
Rachel: Yeah?
什么?
Ross: Is for me not to see you anymore.
就是叫我永遠不能再見你。