Ross: So I asked Emily if she would come to New York, and she said yes.
我就問艾蜜莉愿不愿意來紐約,她答應了。
Chandler: Yes!
對了!
Phoebe: Ooh-ohh!
好哦!
Monica: Great!
太好了!
Ross: No-no-no! Only if I promise never to see Rachel again.
不不不!條件是我不準再見瑞秋。
Phoebe: Why?
為什么?
Monica: What? ! You can't- what did you tell her?
什么?不行。你怎么說?
Ross: I told her I'd have to think about it. I mean, how the hell am I supposed to make this kind of a decision? I'm actually asking you!
我說要考慮,我到底該怎么決定?我這是在問你們!
Chandler: Well, you can't just not see Rachel anymore, she's one of your best friends.
你不能就此不見瑞秋,她是你的好朋友。
Monica: Yeah! But, she can't exactly not see Emily, I mean that's his wife.
但是他也不能不見艾蜜莉,她可是他老婆。
Chandler: That's true!
對,也是。
Phoebe: Yeah, right. Yeah, but, you've known Rachel since high school and you cannot just cut her out of your life.
你跟瑞秋從中學就認識,不能說不見就不見。
Chandler: That's true!
你說得也對!
Ross: Thanks for the help, problem solved.
謝謝你們的幫忙,問題解決了。
Monica: Hello.
喂。
Joey: Hey Mon!
嗨,莫妮卡!
Monica: Oh hey Joey! Oh we've been watching all day, when're you gonna be on TV?
喬伊,我們看了一整天電視,你到底何時才會出現?
Joey: See, there was kind of a mix-up in my agent's office, but I'm still on TV and that's good exposure.
我經紀人搞錯了,反正我上了電視就有曝光率。
Monica: You're not on TV.
你沒上電視啊。
Joey: Oh, uh, ok, how, how about now?
好吧,現在呢?
Chandler: Hey, there he is! There he is!
有了,看到他了!
Joey: Hello New York!
嗨,紐約!
Emeril: You know? Maybe you just like wanna put the whole duck right in there. Who cares, you know? Now I got the legs...
問題是這里有整支鴨,不過管他的,我先處理鴨腿……
Chandler: How many times have I told you guys, you never watch the cooking channel!
我說過多少次,不準看烹飪頻道!
Monica: Hi Chandler.
嗨,錢德。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Uh, listen, I need that broiling pan that Joey borrowed the other day.
我來要回喬伊上次借的烤盤。
Chandler: Oh that was yours? Uh, yeah, we used it when the duck was throwing up caterpillars.
那是你的?我們上次用來,盛小鴨吐出來的蟲子。
Monica: William Sonoma, fall catalog, Page 27.
在“威廉索諾瑪”秋季刊27頁買的。
Chandler: Expect it in 4-6 weeks. Umm, hey, umm, Joey's gonna be at the telethon for the rest of the day, we have the whole place to ourselves.
4到6周后送貨到你家。喬伊今天一整天都不在,整個家里就只有我們兩個。
Monica: Yeah, so?
那又如何?
Chandler: Well I just, thought maybe you'd wanna book some time with the best you've ever had.
或許你想跟最佳情人,預約時間約會。
Monica: You know what, champ? I think I'll pass.
你知道嗎,冠軍,我自愿放棄。
Chandler: Why?
為什么?
Monica: Why?
為什么?
Chandler: What's your point?
什么意思?
Monica: With all the stupid gloating, would you want to sleep with you?
瞧你一副得意洋洋的蠢相,換作是你,還會有性趣嗎?
Chandler: Well, I think I'd be a little out of my league, but I'd give it a shot.
或許有點困難,不過我會努力。
Joey: PBS telethon.
公視電視募捐。
Phoebe: Hey Joey, I just wanted to let you know that I found a selfless good deed. I went down to the park and I let a bee sting me.
喬伊,告訴你,我找到無私的善行了。我剛去公園讓蜜蜂叮我。
Joey: What? What good is that gonna do anybody?
什么?這對誰有好處?
Phoebe: Well, it helps the bee look tough in front of his bee friends. The bee is happy and I am definitely not.
這支蜜蜂在同伴面前,臉上有光。蜜蜂很開心,我卻很痛。
Joey: Now, you know the bee probably died after he stung you.
蜜蜂叮了你就死了。
Phoebe: Damn it!
可惡!
Stage Director: Back on in 30 seconds people!
各位,30秒后開始錄影!
Joey: Hey, excuse me, would you mind switching with me? I'm just.
抱歉,可以跟你換位子嗎?
PBS Volunteer: Uh, no way, I'm in the shot man.
甭想,我剛好在鏡頭里。
Joey: Come on man! You've been here all day!
拜托,你已經在這里一天了!
PBS Volunteer: Yeah, I-I'm taking pledges here, eh?
我在接受捐款,別吵我!
Stage Director: And we're on in 3,2,
倒數計時3、2……
Gary Collins: Welcome back to our fall telethon. Now if you've been enjoying the performance of Cirque Du Soleil, and you'd like to see more of the same kind of programming, it's very simple.
歡迎收看電視募捐。如果各位喜歡“太陽馬戲團”,以后還想收看同類型節目,方法很簡單。
Gary Collins: All you have to do is call in your pledge and at that time tell the operator, one of our volunteers, what type of programming you'd like to...
只要打電話捐款,并告訴我們的義工。你喜歡收看哪類型節目……
Chandler: Uhh, quick broiling pan question...
問你一個烤盤的問題好嗎?
Monica: Yes, it really does cost that much. Maybe next time your duck can puke in something from Pottery Barn.
價錢就是這么貴。或許你們下次可以考慮,用廉價盤子處理鴨子的嘔吐物。
Ross: Ok, that's it. I cannot make this decision! It is too difficult, so I'm just gonna leave it entirely up to the gods of fate.
夠了,我無法做決定。這實在太難了,我決定交給命運之神。
Monica: A Magic 8-Ball? ! Come on you can't be serious, you can't make this decision with a toy!
神奇8號球?你開玩笑吧?怎么可以用玩具決定命運?
Phoebe: Ooh, it's not a toy.
這可不是玩具。
Ross: Well, I don't know what else to do. I mean, I either keep my wife and lose one of my-my-my best friends or I keep my friend and get divorced for the second time before I'm 30!
我別無選擇!不是追回老婆,失去最好的朋友,就是留下朋友,在30歲前離婚兩次。
Ross: So-so if anyone has-has a better suggestion, let's hear it! Cause I-I got nothing! All right, don't beshy, any suggestion will do.
要是有人有更好的建議,現在就說出來。否則我真的沒有辦法!大家別害羞,各種建議都可以。
Ross: Ok then. Here we go. Magic 8 Ball, should I never see Rachel again?
好吧,開始了。神奇8號球,我是不是不該再見瑞秋?
Ross: Ask again later. Later is not good enough. Ask again later. What the hell! This is broken! It-it is broken!
待會再問。這個答案不夠好!待會再問。搞什么啊,這東西壞掉了!
Monica: All right, let me see. Will Chandler have sex tonight? Don't count on it. Seems like it worked to me.
我來看看,錢德今晚會跟女人上床嗎?別指望了,我倒覺得沒壞掉。
Ross: Ok, one more time. Should I never see Rachel again?
好,再來一次。我是否不該再見瑞秋了?
Rachel: Hey. Ooh, Magic 8 Ball! What did you ask?
神奇8號球!你問什么?
Ross: Uhh, do-does...Rachel get to pick the movie that we're all going to see tonight?
今晚要看的電影,可以交由瑞秋決定嗎?
Rachel: Excellent. What's the answer? Woo-hoo! Looks like Stella's gonna get her groove back tonight! Wh-what? I heard it was good.
很好,答案是什么?看來斯泰拉今晚能找回她的快樂了!(《當老牛碰上嫩草》)怎么了?聽說那部片不錯啊。
Joey: PBS Telethon.
公視電視募款。
Phoebe: Hi Joey.
嗨,喬伊。
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: I would like to make a pledge. I would like to donate $200.
我要捐錢,我想捐200元。
Joey: $200? You sure Pheebs? I mean, after what Sesame Street did to you?
200元?你確定?“芝麻街”可是傷你不淺。
Phoebe: Oh, I'm still mad at them but I also know that they bring happiness to lots of kids whose moms didn't kill themselves.
我還是很生氣,不過我也知道,很多媽媽沒自殺的小孩很愛看。
Phoebe: You know, so, by supporting them, I'm doing a good thing, but I'm not happy about it. So there, a selfless good deed.
為了支持這節目,我決定做件好事,不過我自己可不開心。你看,這就是無私的善行。
Joey: All right and you don't feel a little good about donating the money?
難道你捐錢沒有一點開心?
Phoebe: No, it sucks. I was saving up to buy a hamster.
難過死了,我本想用那筆錢買支黃金鼠。
Joey: A hamster? What, those things are like 10 bucks.
黃金鼠?那種寵物,10元就買得到。
Phoebe: Yeah, not the one I had my eye on.
我喜歡的那支可沒那么便宜。
Gary Collins: It looks like we have surpassed last year's pledge total! Thank you viewers!
看來今年的募款,已經超過去年總額,謝謝各位。
Gary Collins: Yeah, te pledge that did it was taken by one of our volunteers...Oh boy! And may I say one ofour sharpest dressed volunteers, Mr. Joseph Tribbiani!
打破紀錄的捐款是由我們的義工募得。而且這位還穿得很體面。這位就是喬伊崔比昂尼!
Phoebe: Oh, look-look, Joey's on TV! Isn't that great? Hey, my pledge got Joey on TV! Oh that makes me feel so- Oh no!
喬伊上電視了!太棒了!我的捐款讓喬伊上了電視!這真是讓我……糟糕!
Chandler: Look, maybe I got carried away before. But there's something you gotta know. If I'm the best, it's only because you made me the best.
或許我先前太得意了,不過有件事要告訴你。如果我表現得很好也是因為你。
Monica: Keep talking.
說下去。
Chandler: I mean I was nothing before you. Call the other girls and ask. Which wouldn't take long. But whenI'm with you, and we're together, OH...MY...GOD.
跟你在一起之前,我根本表現平平。你可以打去問我以前那些女友,你一定很快就問完了。但是我跟你……我們在一起……我……的……天……啊!
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Oh-aw my God! Now, I understand if you never want to sleep with me again, but that would be wrong. We're too good! We owe it, to sex!
天啊!如果你不想再跟我上床,我也能體諒。不過這決定就不對了,我們太厲害了,不上床實在太可惜!
Monica: Well, if we owe it? Oh! Oh my...When is Joey gonna be home?
如果真是這樣……天啊!喬伊何時回來?
Chandler: Well, I was kinda hoping we could do this without him. Oh no-no-no, leave the gloves on.
我們應該不需要等他。沒關系,手套不用脫。
Monica: But, I just cleaned the bathroom.
可是我剛在清廁所。
Chandler: Yeah, why don't we lose the gloves. Monica: Yeah.
那就脫掉吧!好。
Chandler: All right, let's show 'em how it's done. Monica: Ok. Ow!
讓大家看看誰才是高手。好。喔!
Chandler: You know that wasn't part of it?
這不包括在內。
Monica: I know! I know.
我知道!
Rachel: Hi! You ready? You know- you- we're gonna be late!
嗨,你準備好沒?我們要遲到了。
Ross: For what?
遲到什么?
Rachel: For Stella! Remember? She's getting her grove back in like 20 minutes.
看電影啊?你沒忘吧?還有20分鐘斯泰拉就能找回快樂了。
Ross: Yeah, I uh, totally forgot about that. Do you, do you mind if I take a rain check? I'm waiting for a call from Emily.
我完全忘記了,你不介意我爽約一次吧?我正在等艾蜜莉的電話。
Rachel: Well, sure, yes. Hey, I hear you don't have to go to London. Yay!
沒關系。聽說你不用去倫敦了,好耶!
Ross: It's not that easy, there's still a lot of uh relationship stuff.
事情沒那么簡單,我們還有很多問題。
Rachel: Like what?
例如?
Ross: Just stuff. You know, uh, kinda what Emily wants.
就是一些問題,艾蜜莉對我有些要求。
Rachel: Well, why don't you talk to me about it, maybe I can help.
你可以告訴我,或許我幫得上忙。
Ross: No. No. You-you can't help. I mean, I kinda have to do this without your help.
不行,你幫不上忙,這件事你幫不上忙。
Rachel: Well, I-I know you can do that too. I'm, I'm just saying if you need somebody to talk to...
我知道你自己辦得到,但是如果你想找人談談……
Rachel: Hi!
這呢!
Ross: Thanks.
謝了。
Rachel: Ross? Look, whatever this relationship stuff is that Emily wants, just give it to her.
羅斯?無論艾蜜莉有何要求,你答應就是了。
Rachel: Come on, the bottom line is that you love her. So just fix whatever she wants fixed. Just do it.
最重要的是你愛她。她怎么要求,你就怎么做。答應就對了。
Rachel: I mean, you're gonna have to try. You'll just hate yourself if you don't. Oh come on answer it! It'sdriving me crazy!
你總得試試看,不試試以后一定會后悔。快接電話啊,我都快被逼瘋了!
Ross: Hello. Hi sweetie. Good. Look umm, yes I've been-been thinking about that thing you-you wanted me to do and uh, I can do it. So will you come to New York?
喂,親愛的,我很好。我考慮過你的要求,我辦得到。你愿意來紐約嗎?
Monica: Never done that before.
不要再這樣了。
Chandler: Nope.
不會了。