Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我來晚了
No, I am. I just got caught up at the office.
是我晚了,被困在了辦公室
Me, too. You look nice.
我也是。你真漂亮
We should go inside. We should.
我們應該進去。應該
We don't seem to be going inside.
我們不像是要進去的樣子
Welcome. Happy Birthday, buddy. Thank you.
歡迎。生日快樂,兄弟。謝謝
Oh, this feels like a Chateauneuf de Pape.
這個像教皇新堡
It's going to taste like one, too.
味道也像
You are a true friend. Thank you.
真了解我,謝謝
Tommy, you remember McKenna Hall.
湯米,你還記得麥肯納·豪爾吧
From back in the day. And back again.
以前聽過。又回來了
Ollie. Hi. Laurel, this is... McKenna Hall.
奧列,嗨。勞瑞爾,這是...麥肯納·豪爾
We know each other from the court house.
我們在法庭上認識的
How are you, counselor?
你好嗎,律師
I'm well, Detective.
我很好,警官
I'm going to go crack this open. Come in.
我要把這開了。進來吧
Such a nice apartment. So much space.
好漂亮的房子,地方很大
Oh, this is adorable. How old are you here?
這張好有愛。你幾歲的時候?
That's actually my sister Sarah.
這其實是我妹妹莎拉
Oh, I am so sorry.
噢,抱歉
No, no, it's ok.
不,沒事
I don't know why my father bought her that canary.
我不知道我爸為什么給她買金絲雀
That thing chirped night and day. Drove us all nuts.
這鳥整天嘰嘰喳喳,吵得我們快瘋了
A toast. To the first birthday that I have enjoyed in a long time.
干杯。慶祝這么久以來我的第一個生日
I got my best friend back.
我最好的朋友回來了
And... I have finally figured out why poets have been in business for the last few thousand years.
還有我終于知道為什么詩人在過去幾千年一直能立足
Happy Birthday, baby. Thank you. Cheers. Cheers.
生日快樂,親愛的。謝謝。干杯