I think that's the food. Oh, ok.
大概是外賣。好
Oh, thank God, she didn't cook. Amen.
幸虧她沒做飯。是啊
Mr. Merlyn. Laurel. Can I come in? Oliver.
梅林先生。勞瑞爾,我能進來嗎?奧利弗.
Mr. Merlyn.
梅林先生
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直想聯系你呢
What are you doing here, Dad?
爸,你怎么來了
Happy Birthday, Tommy.
生日快樂,湯米。
Just give us a second. Of course.
我們單獨談談。沒問題
We're about to eat. I can't stay.
我們準備吃飯了。我不久留
Well, that works out because you weren't invited.
那是,我沒邀請你
I'm being honored by the Starling City Municipal Group.
我得到了斯特林市政集團的嘉獎
They're bestowing me with their annual Humanitarian Award.
他們授予我年度人道主義獎
What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to?
怎么,他們沒別人可授予了嗎
I would like you to be there,if you could.
如果可以我希望你能來
I am 100% certain that I'll be busy.
我確定我會很忙
You might not believe this, but all I ever wanted for you was happiness.
你也許不會相信,我只是希望你快樂
If it will allay this tension between us, I'll turn the switch back on.
如果這能緩和我們的關系,我還是會讓它回到之前的狀態
Save your money, Dad. I don't need it anymore.
省著你的錢吧,老爸。我不會再需要了
I'd still like you to come to the event. It would mean a lot to me.
我還是希望你能來參加這個活動。這對我很重要
You know what, Dad? Sometimes the people that you want there the most... Aren't.
知道嗎,爸。有時你最期待人,不會出現
You taught me that. Multiple times.
這是你教過我很多次的