Four.
四個
Well, I'm more of a runner.
我還是比較適合跑步
Why the sudden desire to work out?
為什么那么急著要健身
What else is there to do?
不然還能做什么
Well, we can try to think of another way off the island.
我們可以想其他辦法離開這個島
There is no other way. If there was, I would have found it.
沒有其他辦法。要是有我早想到了
We can't just sit here and wait for Fyers to come and kill us.
我們不能坐以待斃
I did have one idea.
我是有個想法
If you go into the forest and gather as much bamboo as you can find... Yeah?
如果去樹林里找足夠多的竹子。然后呢
We could build ourselves a boat, like they did on "Gilligan's Island."
我們就能造一個船,就像夢幻島里一樣
That's broken. It got busted during the crash.
這個壞了。墜機的時候摔壞了
Did you try to get it to work?
你有試過修嗎
I'm better at pulling things apart.
我更擅長拆東西
My father was a pilot and he used to do his own maintenance.
我爸是飛行員,他經常自己修東西
So you're hoping aircraft maintenance is genetic?
你覺得維修飛機還能遺傳嗎
No, I used to help him and I liked it. Then I got pretty good at it.
不是,我以前一直幫他,而且我也很喜歡。于是我就很擅長了
So maybe I can make the radio work.
也許我能修好這個無線電
You should be training for the inevitable fight that's looming.
你該為即將到來的戰爭訓練自己
I think I have a better chance of making the radio work.
我覺得我更有可能修好無線電