Hello, Lawton. I see your edge has dulled.
你好,羅通。你的刀刃有點鈍了
Oh, I knew you were there. I just didn't care if you killed me.
我知道你在那兒。你是否要殺我,我不在乎
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
My organization has been contracted to eliminate a certain high profile individual.
我們組織接了一單活兒,除掉某位高層人士
A very well-guarded target.
那家伙保鏢環繞
Well, forget it. Look, I'm retired.
別妄想了。我已退出江湖
To drink and smoke your life away?
就為了終日抽煙酗酒
We all got to die some time.
總有一天,我們都會送命
I need someone to die at the right time. And no one does it better than you.
我需要某人死于最佳時機。再說,你的業務最強啊
My vision... ain't exactly what it used to be.
我的視力,今非昔比了
No. It's going to be better.
不。會好轉的
So... Who needs two bullets in the chest?
要我干掉誰