日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第6集:盛大的首映禮(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.

好吧,你這瘋婆子。想像一下:電話單來,但你不立刻去交錢
Monica: Why not?
為什么?
Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
因為你是個大懶人,一直拖到他們寄催繳通知單來。
Monica: I could do that.
我可以辦到。
Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
你讓我去買日常用品
Monica: No problem.
沒問題
Rachel: I'm not done yet.
我還沒說完
And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easypour spout.
我去買洗衣粉,但是是不容易弄出來那種。
Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
有人會那樣做嗎?……有人會想…我就沒有問題。
Chandler: Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.
有人放了個玻璃杯在咖啡桌上,沒有杯墊,又是一杯冷飲,天氣很熱。
Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood. .
小水珠逐漸逼近桌面…
Monica: Stop it!
夠了
Monica: Oh, my God! It's true. Who am I?
天啊,沒錯,我到底是誰?
Ross: Monica? You're Mom.
Monica?你就跟媽媽一樣。
Phoebe: Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
嘰!嘰!嘰!嘰!嘰!
Joey: Uh huh...oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there.
恩哼……恩哼……我的天!好的!好,我會去的。
That was my agent. My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie!
我的經紀人打來的,她安排我在Al Pacino的新片中演出。
All: Oh my God! Whoah!
太棒了
Monica: Well, what's the part?
演什么角色?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor!
你會相信嗎?Al Pacino!就是因為他我才想當演員!
"I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
“我亂來?呸,你才亂來!整個法庭都在亂來!”
Phoebe: Seriously, whatwhat's the part?
說正經的,是什么,你演什么?
Joey: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
“就在我以為我已經出局的時候,他們又把我拽回去!”
Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
別這樣,說真的,Joey,演什么?
Joey:...I'm his
我是他的。
Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
你是,你是什么?
Joey:...I'm his butt double. I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then...I'm his butt.
我是他臀部的替身。我演Al Pacino的臀部。他走進浴室,然后......我就是他的屁股。
Monica: Oh my God.
哦,我的天。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
別這樣,你們這些家伙。這是一部Al Pacino主演大制作的電影。
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's...it's...y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
哦不,這太棒了,這是……這是……要知道,這是你應得的,你奮斗了這么多年,終于可以躋身演藝圈了。
Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care!
好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!
This is a big break for me!
這對我可是個千載難逢的機會!
Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...
你說得對,你說得對,確實是……
So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
那你會邀請我們大家去參加盛大的首映式嗎?
Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
來了,來了,來了……
Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
我想借點保濕乳液。
Monica: For what?
干什么用?
Joey: What do you think? Today's the big day!
你認為呢?今天可是個大日子!
You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
你有鑷子嗎?我的頭發太亂了。
Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千萬別告訴我你在里面做什么。
Joey: Thank you!
謝謝。
Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
Joey呢?他媽媽打電話來了。
Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
他在浴室。我想你最好別去!
Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates! My eyes! ! My eyes! !
拜托,我們是室友!我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Monica: I warned you...
我警告過你
Rachel: Who is being loud?
誰在大吼大叫啊?
Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica.
哦,是 Monica。
Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a couple things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
嗨,聽著,我想借點東西,Aurora 在這兒過的夜,我是真想給她弄點早餐。
Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
哦,你們整晚都在一起,啊?
Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know. .
對,恩,還剩20分鐘了就該 Ethan了,所以,你知道……
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
哦,我怎么覺得有點酸溜溜的?
Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. Okay?
不,沒有,相信我,這絕對值。好嗎?
Y'know how in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
你知道在戀愛的時候,那些甜蜜的時刻會讓你終生難忘吧?
Well, every single second is like that with Aurora.
與蘿拉相處的每一秒都是。
And I've just wasted about thirtyfive of them talking to you people, so, uh. . So, Monica, can you help me with the door?
而我剛剛卻浪費了35秒鐘跟你們這些人說話,所以,呃。摩妮卡請幫我開門?
Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, thethe old Monica wouldwould remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush... But l'm not gonna do that.
可以。Chandler?從前那個Monica可能會提醒你,刷洗鐵氟龍的平底鍋時要用塑料刷子……但我不會那么做。
Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.
不好意思,能調高下溫度嗎?我冷的雞皮疙瘩都起來了。
Director: Okay, everybody ready?
好,都準備好了嗎?
Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.
聽著,我只是想謝謝你給我這么好的機會,
I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.
聽著,我只是想謝謝你給我這么好的機會,我知道這只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。
Director: Lose the robe.
脫浴袍。
Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.
對,好的。脫浴袍。浴袍脫完了。
Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.
好,大家注意,這個鏡頭我們最好一次過,拜托。
Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut!
開機……放水……然后……開拍。停!
Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
屁股男,你在干什么?
Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.
恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director: No, that was clenching.
不,你在擠屁股。
Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know?
哦,恩,我是這樣想的,這個男的正心煩意亂,你知道嗎?
I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...
他的太太死了,弟弟失蹤了
I think his butt would be angry here.
我想他的屁股一定很憤怒。
Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.
我想他的屁股會想在午餐前殺青
Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?
再來一次,開機 放水。開始!停!你又在干什么?
Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....
我在表現沉默中絕望的感覺。不過如果你一定要問……
Chandler: God, I love these fingers...
上帝,我愛這些手指……
Aurora: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
不,實際上我是指我的手指。看看它們,看看它們多快樂。
Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.
哦天吶,我遲到了。
Chandler: Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go...
哦不不不不不不不,別走……
Aurora: Okay. Chandler: Don't go.
好吧。別走。
Aurora: Okay. Oh no, I have to.
好吧。哦不,我必須得走。
Chandler: Too bad, she's leaving.
太糟了,她要走。
Aurora: I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
對不起,他在等我。
Chandler: Well, I thought I thought you talked to Rick.
恩,我以為你和Rick 說過了。
Aurora: It's not Rick.
不是 Rick。
Chandler: What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!
什么,Ethan?他和你呆了一整天了!
Aurora: No, it'sit's Andrew.
不,是、是Andrew。
Chandler: I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but
我知道我問了接下來的問題后會后悔很多年,
And Andrew is?
不過,Andrew 是?
Aurora: He's...new.
他是…新歡
Chandler: Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
哦,那就是說 Rick,Ethan和我還不能滿足你?
Aurora: No, that's not exactly what I was.
不,我以前不完全是這樣。
Chandler: Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
恩,你知道,很多女人會被我們三人迷死的。
Aurora: So what do you want?
你想要什么?
Chandler: You.
Aurora: You have me!
你已擁有我
Chandler: No no, just you.
不,只是你
Aurora: What do you mean?
什么意思?
Chandler: Lose the other guys.
甩掉其他人
Aurora:... Like...all of them?
他們所有人?
Chandler: C'mon, we're great together, why not?
拜托,我們在一起很好啊,為什么不呢?
Aurora: Why can't we just have what we have now?
為什么我們不能保持現在這樣的關系呢?
Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love without feeling obligated to one another?
為何不能只是聊天,做愛…彼此沒有任何負擔?
Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.
今晚之前,我以為這也是你想要的
Chandler: Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's saying 'Shut up! This is great!'
恩,你知道的,有時我是想這樣,...但我就像是雙面人 一個說”閉嘴,這樣很好”
But there's this other guy. Actually it's the guy who wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device. .
但是還有另一個。但還有另一個,他每次都挺身而出,仗義執言
And he's saying, y'know, 'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'
他說:“這太讓人受不了了!快脫身!”
Aurora: So...which one of the two guys will you listen to?
那……你會聽哪一個的?
Chandler: I don't know, II have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...
我不知道,我、我都聽,他們爭執不休…
Aurora: Which one?
哪一個?
Chandler:... The second guy.
第二個。
Aurora: I see.
好吧
Aurora: Well, call me if you change your mind.
恩,改變主意后打電話給我。
Chandler: Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
對不起,第一個在控制嘴唇。
Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her.
從某個方面看,是你甩了她。
Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...
不是嗎?我是說,這個女人那么性感迷人、美麗聰明、遙不可及……
Tell me why you did this again?
再說一次你為什么要甩了她?
All: Hey! Movie star!
電影明星他回來了
Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
嗨,等等,你是那個在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人嗎?
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么回事,大人物?
Chandler: "Big guy?"
“大人物?”
Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
感覺好像是說‘大人物’的時候。
Joey: I got fired.
我被解雇了。
Oh...
哦。
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.
是啊,他們說我演得太過了。
I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
我已經跟所有人說了!現在每個人都會去電影院,希望看到我,而……
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, noone is gonna be able to tell.
哦,Joey,你知道的,沒人能分辨出來的。
Joey: My mom will.
我媽就能。
Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
這真是溫馨又惡心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
你知道,六年來我除了演些爛戲外一無所成。而當我終于得到好機會了,卻搞砸了它!
Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
也許我不是你的機會。
Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?
對,我是說……我認為當是你的機會的時候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的機會。那……像是你的機會嗎……?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
很難說清,我那時是裸體的。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.
不,我認為這不是你的機會。我的意思是,你的機會不只有一個。
I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do!
我真的覺得好事會降臨到你身上的,真的!
You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
你要想想有那么一天,一個小子跑到他朋友那兒說‘我得到這個角色了!我得到這個角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁股!’
Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
是嗎?那太好了!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
真遺憾,Joey。我要去睡覺了,伙計們。
All: Night.
晚安。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?
呃,你把鞋就放在那兒嗎?
Monica: Uhhuh!
啊哈!
Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就這樣隨隨便便地亂丟?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
沒關系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。隨便什么時候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她真邋遢。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
既然這么困擾,只要出去把鞋收起來就行了啊。
No. Don't do this. This is stupid!
不,不要這樣。這太蠢了!
I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... But then everyone will know.
我沒必要證明什么,我要出去把鞋收起來……但是那樣的話大家會知道的。
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
除非我先去收起來,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!誰來幫我一把!
Phoebe: All you want is a dingle.
你想要個小弟弟。
Joey: Not that song.
不要唱這首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
嫉妒別人的小雞雞。
Joey: Come on, you guys.
少來了,伙計們。
All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
你們用它來噓噓,或者和它玩兒,或者就讓它掛那兒。
All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang. A thing through which you can tinkle or play with or simply let hang
你想要個小弟弟,嫉妒別人的小雞雞。你們用它來噓噓,或者和它玩兒,或者就讓它掛那兒。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
courtroom ['kɔ:tru:m]

想一想再看

n. 法庭,審判室

 
haphazard [.hæp'hæzəd]

想一想再看

adj. 偶然的,隨意的,雜亂無章的 adv. 雜亂地,

聯想記憶
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩潰,失去控制,壓碎,使裂開,破解,開玩笑

聯想記憶
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,經理,主管,指導者,導演

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 裝置,設計,策略,設備

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
detergent [di'tə:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 清潔劑
adj. 用于清洗的

聯想記憶
rogue [rəuɡ]

想一想再看

n. 流氓;小淘氣;兇猛的離群獸;(尤指植物的)劣種 v

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
intelligent [in'telidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,智能的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: the bodyguard| 金珠的电影全部免费观看 | 坐嘴坐脸的视频vk| 2025微信头像最新版本| 20岁电影免费完整观看| 4人免费剧本及答案| 抚摸视频| 动物园作文| 老阿姨电视剧免费观看| 薛昊婧演过的电视剧| 牵牛花的生长变化记录| 女同激情视频| 女生被男生操视频| 白色橄榄树啥时候播出 | 午夜魅影直播| 情动电影| ms培养基配方表| 欧美一级黄色录像| 许良| 无耻之徒豆瓣| 简单的应急预案怎么写 | 大学生做爰视频直播| 名字简写设计| 日本xxx.| 怎么做发射器| 冬日舞蹈教程完整版| dy充值| 无耻之徒阿曼达| 电子天平检定规程| 好看电影网站免费看| 年轻的丈夫 电影| 鬼迷心窍 电影| 老板娘三| 一年级数学应用题| 女同版痴汉电车| 日本电影完整版| 影院级电影| 扎西顿珠的个人资料简介| 浙江卫视回放观看入口| 夜电影| 小池里奈|