日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第5集:洗衣服(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Monica: Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.

你別爭了好嗎?這沒什么了不起的。
Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing.
沒什么了不起的?簡直太神了。
Okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve.
好吧,你們只不過把手伸進去,用點小技巧,嘭,就把胸罩從袖子里抽出來了。
All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right here?
據我所知,男的能做的簡直沒法比,我說得對不對?
Rachel: Oh, come on! You guys can pee standing up.
拜托,男的可以站著尿尿!
Chandler: We can? Okay, I'm trying that.
我們可以?好吧,我要試試。
Joey: Oh, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want.
你知道什么令我嫉妒嗎?女人隨時都可以看自己的胸。
You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me.
一低頭就看見了。我都不知道你們怎么能專心工作?
Phoebe: Oh, okay, you know what I don't get?
哦,好,你知道我搞不懂什么嗎?
The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.
男人可以做很多下流的事情,事后也毫不在乎。
Ross: Multiple orgasms!
多重高潮。
Chandler: There you go.
正解。
Chandler: So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Saturday night!
星期六之夜,重要之夜,約會之夜,星期六之夜,星期—六—之夜!
Joey: No plans, huh?
沒安排,哈?
Chandler: Not a one.
完全沒有。
Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
甚至像和Janice分手這樣的安排都沒有?
Chandler: Oh, right, right. Shut up!
哦,對,對,閉嘴。
Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. Except for Kevin No more. May he rot in hell. You just gotta do it.
Chandler,沒有人喜歡和別人談分手。除了拜拜Kevin。愿他爛在地獄里。你還是得去做啊。
Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know?
不,我知道,但是就是太難了,你想?
I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, there's a horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.
我的意思是,你和她一起坐在那兒,她都不知道要發生什么,然后你終于鼓起勇氣,之后就是把紙條遞給她的超級尷尬時刻。
You try to, you know, run out of the restaurant before she's actually finished the note.
然后你就,你懂的,準備在她看明白紙條之前趕快跑出飯店。
Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.
你為什么一定要跟她分手?男人點,別再打給她就行了。
Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
如果需要的話,我和你一起去。
Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
哦,謝了,不過我覺得她會感覺是我們是在聯手對付她。
Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
不,我的意思是你去和Janice分手,而我去和Tony分手。
Ross: Tony?
Tony? 哦,
Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
你要跟Tony分手?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hungerstrike, or..... I don't know.
是啊,我知道他人很好,但是我對他再沒新鮮感了, 你懂嗎?我不知道問題是在我,還是因為他絕食抗議,還是......唉,我也不知道。
Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
還有誰要點什么嗎?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing.
哦,好,上周你們有一個特別好吃的蛋糕派,里面有很多堅果和巧克力。
Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
不要了,就這樣吧,我可以了。
Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
怎么了?怎么怪怪的?
Rachel: My father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
都是我爸啦。他要給我買輛奔馳敞篷車。
Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
這家伙,真讓人火大。
Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it's horrible. He called me young lady.
恩,對,如果我搬回家住就會有一輛奔馳。哦,真煩人。他還叫我小姑娘。
Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
喔,我最討厭我爸那樣叫我了。
Monica: Did he give you that whole "You'renotuptothis" thing again?
他是不是又說些“你還沒到時候”之類的話?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own"....
哦,對,對。其實,這次還是迪斯科加長版,外加三重奏伴唱“你永遠無法自力更生”。
Phoebe: Uhhuh, uhhuh.
嗯哼,嗯哼。
Angela: Hi, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Joey: My god, Angela.
天吶, Angela。
Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
哇,被你甩了明顯對她有好處。
Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there?
你要過去嗎?
Joey: No. Yeah. No.
啊不,啊對,啊不。
Okay, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager.
好吧,但是先不過去,我不想看起來太捉急。
One Mississippi, two Mississippi...three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.
一個密西西比,兩個密西西比,三個密西西比。現在看起來很隨了。
Joey: Hey, Angela.
嗨,Angela。
Angela: Joey.
Joey。
Joey: You look good.
你看起來很不錯哦。
Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
那是因為我穿了件能凸顯我胸部的衣服。
Joey: You don't say.
看得出來。
Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
那個,呃,Rachel,你準備,呃,你今晚準備做什么?
Rachel: Oh, big glamour night, me and Monica at Laundorama.
哦,今晚的安排可精彩了,我和Monica準備去洗衣店洗衣服。
Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence?
哦,你啊,你想聽聽什么叫無巧不成書嗎?
Guess who's doing laundry there too?
猜猜還有誰也要去洗衣服?
Rachel: Who?
誰?
Ross: Me. Was that not clear?
我剛才沒說明白?
Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
嗨,我為什么不,嗯,為什么不跟你們一起,去呢?
Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
你公寓樓里不是有洗衣間嗎?
Ross: Yes. I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a.... rat problem.
是啊,我公寓樓里是有洗衣間,呃,不過有點兒……老鼠的問題。
Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine, but they're coming out all.... fluffy.
顯然它們很喜歡烘干器,它們進去的時候還算正常,出來之后個個都變得……毛茸茸的。
Anyway, say, 7 nish?
好吧,說好了,七點左右見?
Rachel: Sure.
好。
Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now.
得了吧,Joey。我現在和Bob在一起了。
Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
Bob?Bob是哪根蔥?
Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
Bob人超棒。又聰明,又成熟,而且人家還有正式工作。你呢,你一個月參加三次面試就說自己是演員,但是Bob……
Joey: Come on, we were great together.
別這樣,我們在一起的時候超開心的。
And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
而且不光是開心而已,也有像聊天什么的。
Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
嗯,好吧,抱歉了,Joey。你說的我們還是做朋友吧,所以你猜怎么著?
Joey: What?
怎么?
Angela: We're just friends.
我們就只是朋友。
Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
好吧,好吧,那么,今天晚上我們四個一起出去吃頓飯怎么樣?你懂的,朋友一樣?
Angela: What four of us? Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
什么我們四個?就你和Bob,然后我和我的女朋友,嗯,嗯,Monica。
Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
Monica,我跟你說,這男的太配你了。
Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
算了吧。自從見過你那打嗝都能噴出字母的表哥以后我再也不敢領教了。
Joey: Come on. This guy is great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's...brother.
別這樣。這男的很棒的。他叫Bob。他是Angela的……哥哥。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job.
他又聰明,又成熟,還有正式工作。
Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is...
像我,一個月面試三次就叫自己演員,但是Bob是……
Monica: Oh, god help us.
哦,天吶。
Joey: What?
什么?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
丑裸男在廚房鋪瓷磚。呃!
Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here.
呃!誒,我在求你幫忙呢。
You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
我覺得如果我幫Angela她哥,也許她會跟我和好。
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
你這是怎么了?你和一堆女孩約過會呢。
Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a......
我知道,但是Angela不一樣。她就是跟別人不一樣…就像雪花一樣,或者,或者......
Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
其他像雪花的東西?
Joey: Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的。
Joey: I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
我這件事做得最錯。 我當初不該和她分手。你幫幫我唄?求求你?
Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those.
等等…你能不能不要碰那些東西。
Ross: Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
沒問題,再見好吧,Monica不來了,就剩我和Rachel了。
Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你確定你想清楚了?
Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.
就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
只有你和Rachel,只有你們兩個吧?這叫約會,你們是去約會。
Ross: Nuhuh.
不——呃。
Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.
是——哈。我有陣子沒玩這個了。
Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?
她都不知道,能算約會嗎?
Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
當然算,星期六晚上,什么條件都適用。
Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
那你想說什么?我該刮刮胡子,帶瓶酒什么的?
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear.
呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要帶穿臟了的內衣褲。
This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear—you want it to be dirty?
事實上,這是她第一次看見你的內衣褲——你希望她看見的是臟的?
Ross: No.
不。
Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
哦,還有,還帶衣物柔順劑?
Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles?
好,好,我的斯耐格柔順劑又怎么了?
What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little warm, fuzzy bear.
怎么了,這表示我是一個體貼、溫柔的人。你懂的,就像一只溫暖的、毛絨絨的小熊。
All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
好吧,我可以順路買點其他的用。
Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?
謝謝你,那這個Bob長什么樣?高還是矮?
Joey: Yep.
對。
Monica: Which?
哪一樣?
Joey: Which what?
什么哪一樣?
Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?
你沒見過Bob,對不?
Joey: No, but...
對,但是…
Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly...
哦天吶,Joey,這家伙很有可能非常……
Angela: Hey, Joey.
嗨,Joey。
Monica:...horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
非常帥。我現在就閉嘴。
Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?
他們在哪兒?他們在哪兒?
Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
這樣挺好。我們兩個還從來沒單獨做過什么呢。
Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
太好了。也許明天我們可以租輛車去壓小狗。
Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.
哦,這件事我可不想做。
Chandler: Here we go.
來了。
Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.
祝你有個愉快的分手。
Chandler: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。
Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me.
哦,天吶,真高興你打給我。
I had the most supremely awful day.
我今天過得一塌糊涂。
Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
嘿,那可不太好。能給我一杯濃咖啡和一杯拿鐵嗎?
Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables.
我們從那個照相館取回樣片,你知道的,有幾顆小菜菜的那個。
Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping...
話說,效果不怎么樣,所以我下午剩下的時間就出去發泄了,然后我去逛街……
and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you...
給你買了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我給你買了…
Chandler: What?
什么?
Janice: What?
什么?
Chandler: What...did you get me there? Janice: I got you...these.
你給我買了什么?我給你買了......這個。
Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.
布威圖案的短襪。太可愛了。
Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or,
嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿兩只布威圖案的,或者你可以穿兩只洛基的,或者,
you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
你也可以混搭著穿,一只駱鹿一只松鼠,反正隨便你怎么穿。
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?
好吧,我想再要一杯濃咖啡,你要再來點拿鐵嗎?
Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.
不,不,我這杯還在喝呢。
Chandler: That's it?
就這樣?
Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.
是啊,真的好難。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
哦,對啊,那個擁抱看起來真兇殘。
Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.
好吧,你又不是當事人。
Chandler: Sorry.
對不起
Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?
Janice那邊進展的怎么樣?
Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.
進展?這個根本不是進展。她給我買了襪子。
Phoebe: These go with you Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.
這個可以跟你洛基的襪子搭啊! 哦,天吶,她真的很關心你。對不起了。
Woman: Coming through. Move, move.
借過,讓讓,讓讓。
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.
哦,抱歉。我要用這臺機器。
Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
嗯,好吧,現在你用不了了。
Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.

但是我占了的,我把籃子放在上面的。

Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?

哦,對不起,那是你的籃子?

Rachel: Yes.

是啊。
Woman:It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
但是我占了的,我把籃子放在上面的。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Woman: No suds, no save. Okay?
沒有肥皂液,就不算占了。明白嗎?
Ross: What's going on?
怎么了?
Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.
嗨,呃,沒什么。那個可惡的女人搶了我的機器。
Ross: Was your basket on top?
你的籃子放在上面的?
Rachel: Yeah, but there were no suds.
是,但是沒放肥皂液。
Ross: So?
所以呢?
Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.
嗯,你知道,沒放肥皂液,就不算占了。
Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. This is my friend's machine.
沒肥皂液?抱歉,你等一下。那是我朋友的機器。
Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,她的東西又沒在里面。
Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it.
嗨,嗨,嗨,沒這規矩而且你也知道的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦過,消

 
fabric ['fæbrik]

想一想再看

n. 織物,結構,構造
vt. 構筑

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
minimal ['minəməl]

想一想再看

adj. 最低限度的,最小的

聯想記憶
squirrel ['skwirəl]

想一想再看

n. 松鼠,松鼠皮毛
vt. 儲存

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尷尬的,(設計)別扭的

 
tile [tail]

想一想再看

n. 瓦片,瓷磚
v. 蓋瓦,鋪瓷磚

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 擔憂的,關心的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
brutal ['bru:tl]

想一想再看

adj. 野蠻的,殘暴的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 寿康宝鉴戒期表| after之后电影| 心跳源计划演员表| 乱世佳人电视剧免费观看完整版| 悦时光电影完整版免费观看| 基础综合英语邱东林电子版答案| 朴智勋| 叶子楣伦理| 刘越| 常景如| 感谢有你简谱| 97热| 女生宿舍2在线看| 珠帘玉幕上映时间| 古灵精探演员表| 家书1000字| junk boy| 美女写真裸体| 回魂夜 电影| 小泽真珠| 七年级下册英语第二单元作文| 1—36集电视剧在线观看| 白夜行豆瓣| 风之谷钢琴谱| 红海行动2| 误杀2剧情详细介绍| 欧美变态sososo另类| 熊出没之过年大电影| 广西地图全图可放大| 我,喜欢你演员表介绍| 奥特曼名字大全加图片| 丁丁历险记电影| after17吉他谱| 浙江省全省地图| 狂野时代电影免费观看国语| 假面骑士电王| 1905电影网免费电影| 电影《kiskisan》在线播放| 白丝美女被挠脚心| 玛丽·杜布瓦| 影库|