Joey: Hey! Who wants French toast?
誰要法國吐司?
Ross: Oh, I'll have some!
我要!
Joey: Me too. Eggs and milk are in the fridge. Thanks.
我也要。牛奶和雞蛋在冰箱里,謝謝。
Chandler: What’s the matter honey?
怎么了親愛的?
Monica: I don’t know, my hand feels weird. I guess it’s because, I’m engaged! How long before it starts getting annoying?
不知道,我的手感覺怪怪的。我想是因為我訂婚了!你們啥時候會覺得這樣很煩?
Phoebe: It starts?
已經煩了。
Rachel: Yeah, so let’s get started on the wedding plans!
開始計劃婚禮吧。
Monica: Okay!
好!
Chandler: Already? !
現在?!
Rachel: Yeah, we got a lot to do! We gotta think about the flowers, the caterers, the music…
是啊,有很多事要做。要考慮鮮花、食物、音樂
Chandler: Oh, I got some thoughts on the music....
哦,有關音樂我有一些想法…
Rachel: Oh wait, Chandler, too many cooks…
慢著,錢德勒,已經很多計劃了…
Ross: Take from me, as the groom all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.
根據我的經驗,作為一個新郎你只要準時出場,說對新娘名字就行了。
Chandler: What in God’s name is that? !
這是什么玩意?!
Ross: Oh my God, the wedding book? ! I haven’t seen that since the forth grade!
哦,天啊,婚禮手冊?!我自從四年級起我就再也沒見過它!
Monica: This baby has got everything. Take, you know, locations for instance. First, organized alphabetically, then geographically, then by square footage.
這本手冊里面有所有信息。來看看,比如婚禮地點。首先,按照字母順序排列,再按地理位置排,再按占地面積排。
Phoebe: That is so smart! Break it off. Break it off now.
好聰明。別摻和,趕緊走。
Ross: That should conclusively prove that I had the idea for Jurassic Park first! Now let’s take a look at…
這可以充分證明是我先想出《侏羅紀公園》這個主意的。現在我們再看看...
Ross: Phoebe, oh my God! what are you doing here?
菲比,天啊,你來干什么?
Phoebe: I need to talk to you, it’s pretty urgent. It’s about Monica and Chandler.
我有事和你說,很緊急。有關莫妮卡和錢德勒。
Ross: Oh my God! of course. Would you please excuse me for a moment? Do you know each other’s hometowns? Why don’t you… what’s going on?
我的天,當然。我失陪一下,你們知道彼此的老家嗎?何不怎么了?
Phoebe: Well, not much. But…I was just thinking that since those guys just got engaged that maybe it would be nice if they had some privacy, you know? So, could I just move in with you for a couple days?
是這樣,也沒什么。不過我想既然他們訂婚了,最好給他們一些隱私,你說呢?所以我能去你家住幾天嗎?
Ross: Okay, yeah, sure. But what’s wrong with Monica and Chandler?
恩,好吧,當然了。但莫妮卡和錢德勒怎么了?
Phoebe: Nothing. Why? !
沒事,怎么了?!
Ross: Phoebe, you said it was urgent!
菲比,你說很緊急的。
Phoebe: Oh yeah it is! I’m going to the movies and it starts in like five minutes.
哦,是很急啊!我要去看電影,五分鐘后就開始了。
Ross: Do you realize I have a classroom full of students?
你知道我有一屋子的學生在這兒嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so rude. Does anyone want to come to the movies?
抱歉,我太失禮了。有人想要一起去看電影嗎?
Monica: All right, so I haven’t cleared the budget with my parents yet, but tell me how this is for music.
我還沒和我爸媽講清楚預算,不過先說說看音樂這部分吧。
Monica: All right, a string quartet for the procession.A jazz trio for cocktails. The Bay City Rollers for dancing. Wait, that was from my sixth grade wedding.
是這樣,入場時用弦樂四重奏,雞尾酒會時安排個爵士樂三重唱,用海灣城市搖滾客合唱團的歌跳舞。等等,這是第六個方案中的。
Chandler: Well, you couldn’t get them anyway. I mean Ian doesn’t plan anymore and Derrick…and Derrick is a name I shouldn’t know.
反正你也請不到他們。伊恩已經不表演了,德瑞克…我不都知道德瑞克這個人。
Joey: Hey Mon, do you have another pillow? You know, something a little snugglyer?
嗨,莫妮卡,有抱起來更舒服一點的枕頭嗎?
Chandler: Why are you napping over here instead of over at your place?
你為什么不回去你家,要在這里睡?
Joey: Well, the duck.
因為鴨子。
Rachel: What? ! The duck? ! What the hell did the damn duck do now? !
什么?鴨子?那該死的鴨子現在又做了什么?!
Joey: Well he did not get sick somewhere in there and it was immediately found and properly cleaned up!
它沒有在那邊的某處嘔吐,而且馬上就被發現并清理干凈了!
Chandler: Now, do I get to look at this book or is it just for people who are actually involved in the wedding?
現在,我可以看看這本書嗎?還是只有婚禮相關人員可以看?
Monica: Of course you can look at it! Yeah, I want your opinion too!
你當然可以看!我也需要你的意見!
Monica: Here you go! What do you think about centerpieces?
來,你看這個!你覺得餐桌中間用什么裝飾比較好?
Chandler: Centerpieces!
餐桌中間?
Monica: Roses or Lilies?
玫瑰還是百合?
Chandler: Definitely roses.
絕對玫瑰。
Chandler: Well, I just think they’re a little more "Wedding". But Lilies are the clear choice.
我只是覺得要更有婚禮氣氛,明顯百合更勝一籌。
Monica: Oh my God! It’s like one mind.
哦,天哪!我們真是心有靈犀。
Joey: Guys! Guys! ! You gotta let me nap! I’m gonna get cranky!
各位,各位,讓我休息好不好。不然我會脾氣不好。
Rachel: Joey, there is a perfectly good couch across the hall!
喬伊,走廊對面有極舒服的沙發。
Joey: Yes it is perfectly good, and it is not one of the places the duck got sick!
沒錯,是很好,而且不是鴨子嘔吐過的地方!
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Joey: All right, I’m gonna go!
算了,我走了!
Rachel: Joey, what did the duck do?
喬伊,鴨子到底做了什么?
Joey: I don’t know! But he did not eat your face cream!
我不知道,但它沒吃你的面霜。
Joey: Hey little buddy, how are you feeling? What the hell is in that face cream?
嗨,小鴨鴨,感覺怎么樣?那面霜里到底有什么?
Joey: That’s so soft. Pillowcases!"Zelda looked at the chimney sweep. Her father, the vicar...Vicar? wouldn’t be home for hours. Her loins were burning. She threw caution to the wind and reached out and grabbed his…"
好軟。枕頭套!"柔達看著掃煙囪的人,她的父親是個傳教士,傳教士?還有好幾小時才回家,她欲火中燒。她把警告丟到了腦后,伸出手去握住了他的"
Joey: This is a dirty book!
這是本小黃書!
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: Oh Ross, hi.
羅斯,你好啊。
Ross: Phoebe, what are you doing?
菲比,你在干什么?
Phoebe: I’m sorry, I’m with a client right now.
抱歉,我有客戶在。
Ross: Phoebe!
菲比。
Phoebe: Okay, let’s talk outside.
好吧,我們去外面說。
Ross: Phoebe, you can’t massage people in my apartment!
菲比,你不可以在我家給別人按摩。
Phoebe: What’s the big deal? I did it at Monica and Chandler’s!
那有什么大不了的?我在莫妮卡和錢德勒家都可以。
Ross: And they knew about it?
那他們知道嗎?
Phoebe: Okay, well Ross, what is this really about?
好吧,聽著,羅斯,你到底想怎樣?
Ross: Look, this is my home and I want to be able to come and go whenever I want!
聽著,這是我的家,這是我家,我希望能自由出入!
Phoebe: Okay, I will find someplace else to do the rest of my appointments. I just don’t know what the big deal is!
好吧,那我會一個另找地方做我客人剩下的。我只是不明白這有什么大不了的!
Ross: The big deal is I don’t want naked, greasy strangers in my apartment when I want to kick back with a puzzle...beer! Cold beer.
大不了的地方是,我不想在我的公寓里有一個光屁股還油乎乎的陌生人,妨礙我玩拼圖...喝啤酒,冰啤酒!
Rachel: Hey Joey, what are you doing?
嗨,喬伊,在干嘛?
Joey: Sweeping. Why? Does it turn you on?
打掃衛生。怎么?引起你的性趣嗎?
Rachel: No.
沒。
Joey: Huh. What if I was sweeping a chimney?
如果我掃的是煙囪呢?
Rachel: Joey, did you eat my face cream?
喬伊,你吃了我的面霜嗎?
Joey: Where are you going? The vicar won’t be home for hours.
你去哪兒?傳教士要幾小時后才會回家。
Rachel: Joey, where did you learn that word?
喬伊,你從哪學來這詞的?
Joey: Where do you think, Zelda?
你覺得呢,柔達?
Rachel: You found my book?
你看了我的書?
Joey: Yeah I did!
對!
Rachel: Joey, what are you doing going into my bedroom? !
喬伊,你到我臥室里干什么?!
Joey: Okay, look I’m sorry, I went in there to take a nap and I know I shouldn’t have, but you got porn!
好吧,我很抱歉。我只是進去打個盹,我不該這樣,但是你有小黃書!
Rachel: Hey, you know what? I don’t care! I’m not ashamed of my book. There’s nothing wrong with a woman enjoying a little erotica.
哦!你,你知道嗎,我不在乎!我不覺得我的書丟臉。女人看點色情小說根本就沒錯。
Rachel: It’s just a healthy expression of female sexuality, which by the way, you will never understand.
這只是女人在性方面的一種健康表達,順便說一句,你永遠都不會懂的。
Joey: You got porn!
你有小黃書!
Ross: Hello.
你好。
Woman: Hi, is Phoebe here?
嗨,菲比在嗎?
Ross: No, she’s out for the night.
不在,她今晚出去了。
Woman: Oh great.
哦,倒霉。
Ross: Can I help you with something?
有什么我可以幫忙的嗎?
Woman: Well, I don’t know. Are you a masseur?
喔,不知道。你是按摩師嗎?
Ross: Yes I am.
是,我是。
Woman: Great! Dad! Thank you so much, I’ll be back to pick him up in an hour.
太好了!爸爸!太謝謝你了,我過一小時來接他。
Mrs.Geller: So Chandler, you’re parents must’ve been thrilled when you told them you were engaged.
錢德勒,你告訴你父母說你訂婚的時候,他們肯定在發抖。
Chandler: Oh yeah, I should probably call them.
哦,是啊,也許我該打個電話告訴他們。
Mr.Geller: I remember when we first got engaged.
我還記得我們剛訂婚的時候。
Chandler: Oh, I don’t think I ever heard that story.
哦,我可不記得聽過這個故事。
Monica: Oh dad, really you don’t need to…
哦,爸爸,你真的不用...
Mr.Geller: Well, I’d gotten Judy pregnant. I still don’t know that happened.
我讓朱迪懷孕了。我到現在還不知道是怎么回事呢。
Mrs.Geller: You don’t know how that happened? ! Your dog thought my diaphragm was a chew toy!
你不知道是怎么回事?!你的狗以為我的避孕器是磨牙玩具。
Chandler: What a sweet story.
這故事真感人。
Monica: At least you’re not hearing it for the first time at your fifth grade Halloween party.
至少你不是在你五年級的萬圣節晚會上頭一回聽到這個故事。
Mr.Geller: What? ! They wanted a scary story!
什么話!他們想聽一個可怕的故事!
Monica: Anyway, we’re really excited about our wedding plans, and well I guess pretty soon we’ll be making a big withdrawal from the Monica wedding fund. What?
不管它,我們的婚禮計劃挺讓人興奮的。我猜很快我們就會從莫妮卡婚禮基金中提一大筆款。怎么了?
Mrs.Geller: You tell her Jack, I can’t do it.
杰克,你告訴她,我開不了口。
Monica: What happened? You still have the Monica wedding fund don’t you?
怎么了?你們還存著莫妮卡婚禮基金呢,是不是?
Mr.Geller: We have it. Only, now we call it "The beach house."
是的,不過如今,我們把它稱作“海濱別墅”。