Come on, we're gonna get you inside now.
快,你得趕緊進去。
You move and we take your boy apart!
你敢動,我們就撕了你!
The phone! Where's Mindler's phone?
手機!米德勒的手機在哪兒?
You move an inch, I'll blow your head off.
再往前一步,我就打爆你的頭。
John!
約翰!
Come on, come on.
起來,起來。
I think it missed the major blood vessel, Shaw.
應該沒傷到大動脈,肖。
But your deltoid is gonna hurt like hell. Damn! Why couldn't Finch be here playing computer games?
不過你的三角肌要疼死了。該死!怎么就不是芬奇在這兒玩電腦?
Yeah, he's not, so you want to tell me where I'm going?
反正就不是了。能說說要我去哪兒嗎?
The bad guys got the phone, and they'll use it to find the truckload of guns, and when they do, Walter will be one dead fake cop.
那些壞人一拿到手機,就能找到那一卡車槍,一旦他們得手,沃爾特這假警察就死定了。
Baby. Okay, the Armorer has the phone, but we have the backup of the cell phone GPS coordinates. I'm sending you there now. Keep going north.
小寶寶。軍械師拿到了手機,不過我們拿到了備份的GPS坐標。我現在就發給你。一直向北。
They're all here, boss, all 20 cases.
都在這兒,老大,全部二十箱。
Yeah, it's me. We're in business. We have the guns.
是我。都搞定了。我們拿到槍了。
That means I don't need you anymore. Do it.
所以你已經沒用了。動手吧。
No! No! No! No! No! -Drop your weapons!
不不不!-放下武器!
Gentlemen.
先生們。