Good-bye, Walter.
再見,沃爾特。
I want to...I want to talk to you about Abel. Okay?
我想,我想跟你說說亞伯的事。好嗎?
Okay.
好的。
Come on.
來吧。
It's time we had a chat about your truck.
該聊聊你的卡車了。
Elias?
以利亞?
Dominic, you're a hard man to find.
多米尼克,你可真不好找啊。
Where are they? Don't play, old man. You know why I came.
貨在哪兒?別耍花樣,老東西。你知道我為什么來。
The guns are gone, for good. My friend at the NYPD agreed to personally supervise their destruction.
槍你永遠別想找到。我在紐約警局的朋友答應親自確認槍支銷毀。
Your friend, John Riley? How many'd you bring?
你的朋友,約翰•萊利?你帶了多少?
Snipers? Three. Plus the Barrett gun prototype about a half mile that way. I kept that one for myself.
阻擊手嗎?三個。再加上巴雷特狙擊步槍的樣品,那邊八百米外。我自己留了一把。
Guess I should be flattered.
受寵若驚啊。
Some underestimate you. I don't. You created the Armorer, a figurehead to take the fall for you if the gun deal went bad.
別人低估你,我不會。你一手創造了軍械師,一個可以在販槍出事后為你頂罪的傀儡。
Is that what I did?
是我干的嗎?
This is the second time you've seen fit to interfere in my business. You should've stayed underground.
這是你第二次跑來插手我的生意。你應該好好待在地下。