Screw you.
去死吧。
Sorry.
抱歉。
No, that's all right. I know who it is.
沒關系,我知道是誰。
Am I gonna die?
我會死嗎?
You got shot in the arm, not the head.
你是肩膀中槍,不是被爆頭。
That was so awesome!
剛才真是牛爆了!
What happened?
出什么事了?
Don't say it. No, don't say it.
別說。不行,別說。
It's just a scratch.
只是擦傷而已。
So, Mr. Dang, on behalf of the NYPD, I'd like to thank you for helping us take down a dangerous gun smuggler.
丹格先生,我代表紐約警方感謝你幫助我們抓獲了那名危險的槍支走私販。
Just a second. I-I need to speak with you.
稍等。我有話跟你說。
So, Walter...what you've seen with me and my other friends...
沃爾特...你看見了我和我的朋友...
Don't worry. Nobody would believe me anyway. Listen, that vigilante I heard about, the man in the suit? I didn't tell you the rest.
不用擔心,反正也沒人會相信我。那個傳說中的義警,那名西裝男?我還沒說完。
He disappeared a few months ago, and crime went up-- violence, killings, and the city needed somebody to keep up the fight. So I figured, why not me?
幾個月前他消失了,罪案開始泛濫——暴力,殺戮,這座城市需要有人為之戰斗。我就想:為什么不能是我?
But you know, "Me" kind of sucks, so I invented Detective Forge, all because the man in the suit went away.
但你知道,我有點遜,所以我假扮福治警探,只是因為西裝男離開了。
But I was wrong, wasn't I? He wasn't really gone at all.
但我錯了,對不對?他并沒有真正離開。