I have to tell you, I'm disappointed, John, as a friend. You seem to forget who I am, a man with business interests.
不得不說,作為朋友,我很失望啊,約翰。你似乎忘了我是誰,我追逐商業利益。
Like guns?
比如槍支?
No. No, no, no. This establishment belongs to my friend Ricardo.
不不不。這里屬于我的朋友里卡多。
Personally, I don't care much for the illegal gun trade, but someone has to keep it under control.
我個人并不在乎非法槍支交易,但總得有人控制。
Otherwise, the city turns into Chicago. Chicago's a mess, John. It's like a damn Tarantino movie out there.
否則這城市豈不淪落成了芝加哥。芝加哥一片混亂,約翰。簡直像昆汀•塔倫蒂諾的電影。(昆汀•塔倫蒂諾:以血腥場面及黑暗風格著稱的美國電影導演,代表作《殺死比爾》)
You and I have a problem. You tried to grab up my witness, twice.
你我之間可有麻煩了。你想搶走我的證人,兩次。
No, just once, at the precinct. The other attempt was the Armorer.
不,就一次,分局那里。另一次是軍械師干的。
The Armorer?
軍械師?
He's not important, but what's important is that I speak with your witness.
他不重要,重要的是讓我跟你的證人談談。
You seem to forget who I am. Now, you tell me about this Armorer.
你似乎忘了我是誰。給我解釋下那軍械師。
He's a weapons man from Chicago. He brought in a hundred of these next-gen guns by leveraging a port authority supervisor.
他是芝加哥的軍火商。他帶進來了一百支新型槍支,方法是賄賂港務局的檢查員。
Banks Van Hess. -Yeah.
班克斯•范•海斯。-對。
He hired a driver by the name of Abel Mindler to transport them.
他雇了卡車司機亞伯•米德勒運貨。
Yes, but Abel Mindler was an honest man. Once he realized what he was carrying, he dumped the truck with the guns.
沒錯,但亞伯•米德勒為人正直。他一發覺他運了些什么,就立馬扔了裝槍的卡車。
The truck. The truck is still missing. Those weapons are still out there somewhere.
卡車。卡車依舊下落不明。武器仍散落在外。
Which is why the Armorer sent men to have a chat with Abel Mindler, but it went away.
所以軍械師派人去找亞伯•米德勒談,可惜談崩了。
Abel had a nasty fall trying to escape them. It's hard to find good help these days.
亞伯逃跑時失足摔了下去。如今得力之人不好找啊。
But now your man knows where the truck is, John. It's got to be why the Armorer is after him, and it's why you're gonna bring Walter Dang to me.
現在你那證人清楚卡車在哪兒 約翰。所以軍械師緊咬他不放,所以你得把沃爾特•丹格交給我。
That's not gonna happen.
不可能。