Are you all right?
你還好嗎?
What the hell is going on?
這到底是怎么回事?
Elias. Come on.
以利亞。來。
Elias is sending his men to our house. He looking to start a war?
以利亞派人來我們地頭上,他是要開戰嗎?
You sure you're all right?
你真沒問題嗎?
Mother always said I had a hard head. Don't worry, I'll get Walter to the safe house.
我媽總說我榆木腦筋。別擔心,我會把沃爾特帶到安全屋。
Meet you there. First, I have to see an old friend.
那邊見。我先要去見位老朋友。
Tell me where Elias is.
告訴我以利亞在哪。
I'm texting you an address. Come alone.
我把地址發短信給你。一個人來。
There's no need for that, sir. Mr. Elias is expecting you.
沒必要,先生。以利亞先生正在等你。
This way.
這邊。
Hello, john. See anything you like?
你好啊,約翰。喜歡哪個?
Grand theft. Assaulting a police officer, attempted kidnapping. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take you out right now.
重大盜竊。襲警,意圖綁架。給我個不抓你的理由。
I'll give you three. All pointed at your head. Let's take a walk, shall we?
我給你三個。都指著你的頭呢。一起走走,好嗎?