Sameen? Not my girlfriend.
你說薩姆恩?不是我女朋友。
W-why not?
為啥不是?
That son of a bitch took my laptop.
那混蛋搶走了我的電腦。
I'm so sorry.
真遺憾。
I'm calling the police.
我要去報警。
Oh, please don't do that. You see, that man took my passport, identification.
拜托不要。那人搶走了我的護照,身份證。
We can go to the consulate tomorrow.
我們可以明天去領事館。
I'd prefer not to involve the police. You see, I have a visa problem.
我不想警方介入。我的簽證有點問題。
The H.K.P. won't care, I promise.
香港警察才不會理,我保證。
Ms. Bridges...Beth, please don't call the police.
布里奇斯女士... 貝絲,拜托別報警。
All right.
好吧。
Besides, it may be that it's not needed. I believe I know where that man works when he's not out mugging people.
而且,也沒有必要。我想我知道那個人不搶劫的時候在哪工作。
How?
怎么知道的?
There was a placard on his motorbike. Here, I can draw you the characters.
他的摩托車上有個牌子。來,我可以畫下來。
You have a good eye.
你的眼力真好啊。
Apparently, stress improves memory.
看來壓力會增強記憶力。
Okay, sure.
好吧。
It means "Curry leaves." It's a restaurant. Motorbike was a delivery guy.
意思是"咖喱葉",是家餐廳。機車手是送餐員。
Let's go.
我們走。
You realize this is insane. We'd better hurry.
這也太瘋狂了。我們快去。
I got Walter secured. You good?
沃爾特安全了。你還好嗎?
Good? I'm herniated. This super gun is super heavy.
好啥,快椎間盤突出了。這超級槍超級重啊。
No luck tracing those calls to Walter. Whoever it is really knows their stuff.
追蹤不到打給沃爾特的電話。他們可是內行。
They bounced that call around the world twice before it even got to our boy.
那通電話在全世界轉接了兩次才轉接到他。
And?
還有呢?
Worse news-- I found another deleted text from Abel the truck driver. That gun we recovered-- it's a prototype.
更糟的是,我又發現了一條貨車司機亞伯發的被刪短信。我們找到的那把槍是樣品。