Now we know what Van Hess and Abel Mindler smuggled in. Question is, how many?
看來范·海斯和亞伯·米德勒在走私。問題是,數量多少?
What is it?
這是什么?
Barrett xm109. -Barrett xm109.
巴雷特狙擊步槍。-巴雷特狙擊步槍。
State-of-the-art next-generation weapon.
最先進的新型武器。
Stop it.
別碰。
H.E.Rounds, high-explosive-- used only in anti-material weapons, shreds a bulletproof vest like paper.
HE子彈,高爆破性,僅用于反物資武器,防彈衣在它面前形同虛設。
Bulletproof limo too. Weapon like this could wreak havoc on the city.
防彈車也一樣。這種武器能毀了這個城市。
How do you do that with your voice?
你的聲音是怎么做到的?
Do what?
什么做到?
Nothing.
沒什么。
All right, so who's our big bad, huh? The guy who hired Abel and Van Hess to deliver the gun and then killed them.
好了,這回的大壞蛋是誰呢?那個雇了亞伯和范·海斯運送槍支又殺他們滅口的人。
The man who called you on Abel's phone...Could you tell anything about him?
那個打亞伯電話給你的人...有聽出什么嗎?
Yeah, he was really, really scary.
有,他非常非常嚇人。
Wow. Good detective work.
大偵探明察秋毫啊。
You must know something.
你肯定知道點什么。
Walter, those men...they tried to abduct you, not kill you.
沃爾特,那些人... 想綁架你,而非殺你。
Yeah, it felt pretty kill-y to me, okay? Look, I'm sorry, guys. I don't know anything.
我看他們挺想要我命啊。抱歉,我真的什么都不知道。
I'll trace the calls Walter got.
我去追蹤沃爾特接到的電話。
I'm taking this back to the eighth.
我把這個帶回第八分局。
So what are we doing? This sucks. No offense.
那,我們現在干啥?這也太遜了。無意冒犯。
It's for your safety. Come on.
為你安全著想。來吧。
Hey, a police scanner. This is the new kind, right? You know, I used to listen to police scanners every night. It helped me fall asleep.
警用電臺監聽器。這是新款,是吧?我以前每晚都聽警用電臺監聽器。有助睡眠。
You know, a couple years ago, there was this, um...I don't know--this vigilante I guess you'd call him.
你知道嗎,幾年前,有一個,怎么說呢 ...可以算是義警吧。
He protected people. Drove the cops nuts, though. They called him the man in...the suit.
他保護別人。警察都氣瘋了,他們管他叫西裝男。
I'm gonna lock this door. Don't worry.
我會把門鎖好。別擔心。
By the way, your girlfriend is amazing.
對了,你女朋友真贊。