Abel and Van Hess brought in 20 crates last week. That's 100 of those guns.
亞伯和范·海斯上周帶了二十箱進來。就是說那種槍有一百支。
And we've got no idea who's got them.
我們完全不知道在誰手上。
How you doing?
怎么樣?
How's it going?
進展如何?
Detective Fusco. I need to check this in.
弗斯科警探,把這個登記入庫。
No problem, Detective. I need you to sign here and here.
沒問題,警探。在這里和這里簽字。
Hello, there. You must be walter. Nate Elliot, FBI. It's good to meet you.
你好,你是沃爾特吧。內特·埃利奧特,聯調局的。很高興見到你。
Detective Riley seems to think that you might be able to help us with this gun-smuggling case.
萊利警探覺得你能協助我們解決這起槍支走私案。
I'm always happy to help the law.
樂于維護法紀。
Okay, let's go.
好,我們走吧。
Walter?
沃爾特?
Gun! Everyone down! -Down! Get down!
槍!大家趴下!-趴下!趴下!
John?
約翰?
Sorry, Detective. He's coming with us. Everyone back.
抱歉,警探。他跟我走,所有人退下。
John?
約翰?
Drop your weapon!
放下槍!
J-john?
約翰?