Monica: You look cute in bubbles.
你全身泡泡好可愛。
Chandler: Ehh, you're just liquored up.
你喝太多眼花了。
Joey: Hey, it's me! I'm coming in!
是我,我進去了!
Chandler: I've had a very long, hard day. You're home early.
我今天上班累死了。你提早回家。
Joey: Yeah, my date threw up. Ahh, I'm gonna go get some chicken, you want some?
因為我的約會對象吐了一地。我要去買炸雞,你要不要?
Chandler: Ahh, no thanks. No chicken, bye-bye then.
不了,謝謝,再見。
Joey: You sure? Some extra crispy? Dirty rice? Beans?
你確定?我還叫了粟米和茄汁豆。
Chandler: For last time no! Get out! Get out, Joey!
我最后一次說我不要了!出去,喬伊!
Joey: All right!
知道了!
Chandler: Are you ok? I'm so sorry, he wouldn't leave. He kept asking me if I want chicken.
你沒事吧?抱歉,他死都不走,纏著我問要不要炸雞。
Monica: Chicken? I could eat some chicken.
炸雞?我想吃炸雞。
Chandler: Hey Joe!
喬伊!
Chandler: Yeah, can I get a 3-piece, some coleslaw, and some beans, and a Coke-Diet Coke.
我要三塊雞、沙拉豆子、可樂——健怡可樂。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Joey and Phoebe: Morning Pheebs!
早安,菲比!
Phoebe: I have to tell you this story. Ok, I was coming over here and this cab driver...
我非告訴你們不可,剛才載我來的司機……
Joey: Was his name Angus?
那人是不是叫做安格斯?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Joey: Oh, he was this cab driver we had in London.
我們在倫敦碰到的計程車司機。
Phoebe: Oh. Ha-ha-ha. All right, anyway...
好吧,總之……
Monica: Wait, what that place, that pub he took us to?
他載我們去的酒館叫什么?
Chandler: Uh, The Wheatsheaf.
麥子酒館。
Joey: Yeah-yeah-yeah, and they had that beer! That uh...
對,那里有一種啤酒……
Monica: Boddingtons!
柏丁頓!
All: Boddingtons! Woohoo!
就是柏丁頓!
Chandler: Ooh! Ahh, Pheebs, was gonna tell a story.
菲比有話要說。
Phoebe: Yeah, ok, so, he had a really funny hat- I don't wanna talk about it.
他的帽子很好笑…… 我不想說了。
Joey: Hey, Ross, Boddington! Yeah! Ho-ho, man. That was good beer.
羅斯,柏丁頓!那是好啤酒。
Joey: You know, I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.
若是能再喝一杯,要我走回倫敦都行。
Ross: You know, I think they have those at that British pub at the trade center.
世貿附近的英國酒館好像有。
Joey: Later!
回頭見!
Ross: Isn't Rachel supposed to be back by now?
瑞秋不是應該回來了嗎?
Monica: Yeah, but her plane got delayed in Athens. But actually, she should be here by now.
可是班機在雅典誤點。不過現在也該到了。
Ross: Oh, so-so you talked to her. Did she, did she sound mad?
你跟她通過電話,她很生氣嗎?
Monica: No, but, she likes me. You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.
不會,那是因為她喜歡我。你丟下她讓她獨自飛到希臘去。
Ross: Ok, I did not abandon Rachel! Ok? Emily showed up at the airport! I had to go after her! I mean, I-I did what I had to do!
我才沒有丟下瑞秋好么?艾蜜莉出現在機場,我當然得去追她。
Ross: She's my wife! Rachel is my wife! You know- Emily! Emily, is my wife. Man, what is that?
我別無選擇,畢竟她是我妻子,瑞秋是我妻子。是……艾蜜莉!艾蜜莉是我老婆,我是怎么了?
Phoebe: So you still haven't heard from Emily?
你還沒有艾蜜莉的消息?
Ross: No, not since I lost her at the airport.
我在機場追丟之后就沒有了。
Chandler: I can't believe she can outrun you man!
她竟然跑得比你快!
Ross: Hey, she's fast! okay? Oh! You-you think you can beat me? Let's go! Outside! I'm-I'm sorry, I'm just a little...
她是很快,好嗎?你自以為能快過我?我們現在就去外頭較量!抱歉,我太……
Monica: Slow?
慢了?
Ross: Oh you want some? ! Huh? Ok, get the shoes on! Let's go man!
你要跟我比比嗎?走啊,去穿球鞋,我們去賽跑!
Monica: It's cool, ok? You're the fastest!
別激動,你跑得最快!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
All: Oh, my God, Rachel!
瑞秋!嗨!
Ross: Rach, Rach, I am so sorry. I am so-so sorry.
瑞秋,我很抱歉。非常對不起你。
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on! You just did what you had to do. Hey Pheebs.
羅斯,你沒做錯。嗨,菲比。
Ross: What? That's it? You're not mad? I mean, it must've been terrible.
就這樣?你不生氣?你應該很火大。
Rachel: Terrible? Hell, I was in Greece! That was a nice hotel! Nice beach, met the nice people. It's not too shabby for Rachel.
火大?我可是在希臘!那間飯店非常棒,海灘很美,人又和善。對我瑞秋來說可不差。
Ross: So, what? That's it?
就這樣?不生氣?
Rachel: Well, yeah! We're cool. Totally cool.
對,我沒生你的氣。
Ross: Uh. Thanks Rach. Oh, you're the best.
謝謝,你真好。
Rachel: Oh no, you're the best.
你才好呢。
Ross: Ohh, I gotta go to the flower store!
我要去花店一趟。
Ross: Check it out, no one will tell me where Emily is, so I'm gonna send 72 long-stem, red roses to her parents' house, one for each day that I've known and loved her.
聽我說,大家都不肯說,艾蜜莉在哪里。我決定買72朵長莖紅玫瑰,送去艾蜜莉爸媽家。每朵代表我認識她,并且深愛她的每一天。
Ross: That ought get her talk to me again.
她一定會感動地軟化。
Chandler: Oh, Ross, when you make out the card; be sure to make it out to, “Emily”.
羅斯,寫卡片時別忘了,對方是“艾蜜莉”。
Monica: Hey that's great that you- so good that you had such a good time in Greece!
瑞秋,太好了,幸好你在希臘玩得開心。
Rachel: What? I didn't have a good time in Greece! Ross abandoned me! Ok?
什么?我在希臘才不開心!羅斯丟下我一人!
Rachel: I couldn't get a plane out, so I had to stay, in, their, honeymoon, suite, with people coming up to me all the time going, "Oh, Mrs. Geller, why are you cry?"
我買不到機票回來,只好住在他們的蜜月套房!每個人都要來問我,“蓋勒太太,你哭什么?”
Rachel: I mean, it was sooo humiliating. I felt like such an idiot! I mean, it's all my fault! And you know why, because I make very bad decisions.
簡直丟死人了,我真是個白癡。這都是我的錯。你們知道為什么嗎?因為我的決定都不對。
Chandler: Oh that's not true.
不要這么說。
Rachel: Yes it is! It is true! I went, I went after Ross in stupid London.
就是這樣,我沒胡說!我跑去蠢倫敦追羅斯。
Phoebe: London is stupid! Stupid!
倫敦的確是個蠢地方!太蠢了!
Rachel: I put on a cheer leading outfit to seduce Joshua. Then I lost him because I asked him to marry me after four dates.
我打扮得像個啦啦隊長,倒追約書亞。約了四次會就叫他娶我,把他嚇死了。
Rachel: And then I uh I went to Greece on somebody else's honeymoon. Ok? Do those sound like very good decisions to you?
然后我還去希臘渡別人的蜜月。你們覺得這些決定正確嗎?
Monica: I like your little braid.
我喜歡你的小辮子。
Rachel: All right. You know what? I just shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore.
我不應該做任何決定。
Rachel: Phoebe, you were right. I should've never gone to London, and from now on you make all of my decisions for me.
菲比,你說得對,我根本不該去倫敦。從現在開始由你幫我做決定。
Phoebe: Oh...No, I did that for someone once. I'm-I'm not comfortable having that kind of power and control over someone's life.
不行,我以前就這么做過。我不喜歡主宰別人的生活。
Monica: I'll do it!
那我來!
Rachel: That's fine. So Monica, you are now in charge of my love life.
很好,莫妮卡,以后由你主宰我的感情生活。
Chandler: Ok, I gotta go to work.
我該去上班了。
Chandler: And uh, Rachel, great to have you back.
瑞秋,很高興看到你回來。
Chandler: Pheebs!
菲比!
Chandler: Always a pleasure.
真開心。
Monica: Oh, Rachel, sweetie, look, here's a really cute picture of you and Joey at the reception.
瑞秋,親愛的,你看。這是你跟喬伊在招待會的照片。
Rachel: Ohh, he's married! Ross is married. I can't- I still can't believe it.
他已經結婚了。羅斯結婚了,我到現在還不敢相信。
Monica: Oh. Honey, sweetie, by the edges.
親愛的,抓旁邊就好。
Rachel: I mean, you know I'm just gonna have to accept it...I mean, it's my fault.
看來我只好接受事實,這都要怪我。
Monica: Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgey! Pictures!
親愛的!拿邊上!手臟!會有印子!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天啊!
Monica: It's ok. That's ok. I-I know that you're very upset right now ok. I know, I know that wasn't about me.
算了。我知道你心情低落,不是故意找我麻煩。
Joey: I bet it was about her a little.
我看她就是跟她作對。
Monica: If you would stop thinking about Ross for one minute you would notice that there are great guys everywhere! I mean, look! Look, Gunther! I mean, he's nice, he's cute.
你要是肯放下羅斯一分鐘,就會發現到處有帥哥。你看,例如甘瑟。他既善良又可愛。
Rachel: Yeah, I guess Gunther is kind of...
甘瑟的確……
Monica: Look the guy over there. Remember? That is the guy you flirted with at the counter that time.
還有那邊那個家伙。記得嗎?你以前,跟他打情罵俏過。
Rachel: Oh, I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道……
Monica: You're going to talk to him! You know what? We made a deal, I make your decisions and I say you're going to talk to him.
你現在就去跟他說話。我們說好由我發號施令,我命令你去跟他說話。
Rachel: All right, you're the boss. I guess I gotta do what you tell me.
好吧,你說了算。看來我只好照辦。
Joey: Say that to him and you're golden.
他聽到這句話肯定上鉤。
Phoebe: Hey! Joey: Hey, Pheebs!
嗨!嗨,菲比!
Monica: We got out pictures back from London. Here's all of us at the Tower of London...
倫敦的照片洗出來了。這張是所有人在倫敦塔拍的……
Phoebe: Oh! Here we all are! Yeah, there's Ross and Joey and you, and me.
大家都在照片中,有羅斯、喬伊、你……和我。
Chandler: All right, you know what, we've been talking about London too much haven't we?
你一定聽煩我們說倫敦的事了。
Phoebe: No. I'm sorry. It's just 'cause I couldn't be there. 'Cause all I ever get to do now is pregnant stuff, it just bums me out.
是我不好,因為我去不了。我只能大著肚子,煩都快煩死了。
Chandler and Joey: Uh we're sorry. Sorry Pheebs.
很抱歉……
Monica: You know what I like to do? It sounds a little corny but sometimes when I'm bummed out, I like to just close my eyes and think about what a wonderful gift life is.
你知道我傷心時都怎么做嗎?有時候事情不太順利,我就閉上眼睛,想想人生實在挺美好。
Monica: See?
有用吧?
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Monica: What happened?
怎么樣?
Rachel: Well, you know, a little of this, a little of that. Got myself a date tomorrow night.
總之我們東扯西扯,明天晚上要出去約會。
Monica: See, didn't I tell you? ! You're getting over Ross already!
看吧?你就要忘記羅斯了。
Rachel: Well...
好吧……
Gunther: Get out!
滾出去!
Monica: What took you so long?
你怎么去那么久?
Chandler: I got caught up at work, but I'm quitting tomorrow.
公事擔擱了,不過我明天就辭職。
Chandler: So, thanks for having me over!
謝謝你邀我過來!
Chandler: Rach. Pheebs.
瑞秋,菲比。
Joey: See ya!
再見!
Joey: What the hell was that?
他發什么神經?
Monica: Probably some, you know, European goodbye thing he picked up in London.
可能在倫敦學到的歐洲風俗。
Rachel: Wh- That's not European!
那才不是歐洲風俗。
Phoebe: Well, it felt French.
比較像法式熱吻。
Joey: Well I guess it's time for me to say goodbye too, my old friends. Come here give me a little sugar.
換我跟各位老友說再見了。過來給我點甜頭吧。
Rachel: Oh God, I really had a good time!
我玩得好開心!
Dave: Yeah, me too. Uh. So, I guess this is it.
我也是,看來今天要結束了。
Rachel: Yeah. Umm, unless you wanna come inside?
除非你想進來?
Dave: Yeah!
好!
Rachel: Ok. Oh, uh, wait a minute, you know what? I uh, I can't decide this. Umm, ok, just hold on a second. Ok.
等等,我無法自做主張,等我一下。
Dave: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Is Monica around? I-I have to ask her something. Where's Monica? I have to ask her something.
莫妮卡在嗎?我有事要問她。
Ross: Doing her laundry.
她去洗衣服。
Rachel: What's that?
那是什么?
Ross: Came in the mail today, it's uh, 72 long-stemmed red roses, one for each day that I've known and loved Emily, cut up into mulch!
我今天收到的包裹,72朵代表我深愛艾蜜莉的紅玫瑰給剪成碎片。
Rachel: Oh, honey that's awful.
真是糟糕。
Ross: Oh, it's not so bad. Monica's gonna make potpourri! I think I'm gonna, go wander out in the rain for awhile.
還好啦,莫妮卡要用來做香料。我要去淋雨散散心。
Rachel: But, it's not raining.
但外面沒下雨。
Ross: I can't catch a break!
我的運氣真不好!
Rachel: You know what, Ross? You're not going anywhere. You're gonna sit right here. I'm gonna make you a cup of tea and we're gonna talk this whole thing out. All right? Ok.
羅斯,你知道什么呀?你哪也別去。就坐這里,我們喝茶聊天,好嗎?
Rachel: Hey, Dave!
嗨,大衛!
Dave: Yeah?
怎么樣?
Rachel: Umm, listen, I'm gonna need to take a rain check, my roommate is just really sick. Ok? Ok! Bye!
改天再請你進來,我的室友病得很重,再見!親愛的,聽著,我知道你現在一定很傷心……
Rachel: Honey, listen, I know, I know things seem so bad right now and that they're not gonna get any...
親愛的,聽著,我知道你現在一定很傷心……
Monica: Rach? Can I talk to you just for a minute? I-I dropped some socks.
瑞秋?我可以跟你談談嗎?我掉了幾支襪子。
Rachel: Yeah!
好!
Monica: What is the matter with you? ! Do-do you wanna fall into the trap? Do you wanna fall into the trap?
你哪根筋不對?你又想跳回去自找苦吃?
Rachel: Ohh! You did not drop any socks!
你根本沒掉襪子!
Monica: I just ran into Dave he told me you blew him off! I mean, you listen to me! Now, I'm calling the shots!
我剛碰到大衛,他說你打發他走!你給我聽好,這里由我當家!
Monica: I say you leave Ross alone and go get Dave! And what the hell were you trying to do?
我要你離開羅斯去追大衛。你到底想怎么樣?