Monica: You really think this is ok?
你確定這樣好嗎?
Chandler: Well, Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.
反正羅斯跟艾蜜莉也用不到。
Monica: Oh, it's so beautiful. Ohh! You know, I-I don't know if I feel right about this.
這里好漂亮!可是我總覺得不太妥當。
Chandler: Oh Mon-Mon-Mon-Mon-look, this is the honeymoon suite. The room expects sex.
莫……聽我說,這是蜜月套房,這間房期待著性。
Chandler: The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex. All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser.
如果沒有,這間房一定很失望。在其他蜜月套房面前抬不起頭。
Monica: Ok!
好吧!Chandler: Ok!
那好!
Ross: Emily? !
艾蜜莉?
Chandler: Nope, not under here!
沒有,沒在這下面。
Monica: You didn't find her?
你還沒找到她?
Ross: No, I've looked everywhere!
我到處都找不到!
Chandler: Well, you couldn't have looked everywhere or else you would've found her!
你一定漏掉什么地方,否則早就找到了!
Monica: Yeah, I think you should keep looking!
你應該繼續找!
Chandler: Yeah, for about, 30 minutes? Monica: Or 45.
大概再找個30分鐘?或是45分鐘。
Chandler: Wow, in 45 minutes you can find her twice.
45分鐘可以找到兩次了。
Ross: No! For all I know, she's trying to find me but couldn't because I kept moving around.
不了,她一定也找不到我,因為我跑來跑去。
Ross: No-no, from now on, I'm staying in one place. Right here.
從現在開始我不動了,我就待在這里。
Monica: Well, it's getting late. Chandler: Yeah, we're gonna go.
時間晚了。我們要走了。
Ross: Actually, you guys mind staying here for a while?
你們在這兒待一會兒如何?
Monica: Ugh, you know, umm we gotta get up early and catch that plane to New York.
可是我們明天一早 就要搭飛機回紐約。
Chandler: Yeah, it's a very large plane.
是的那班飛機很大。
Ross: That's cool.
好吧。
Chandler: But, we'll stay here with you.
不過我們還是陪你一會。
Ross: Thanks guys! I really appreciate this, you know, but you don't need to rub my butt.
謝了!我很感激你們的好意,但是你也不用摸我屁股。
Chandler: We have to leave for New York in an hour.
我們一小時后就要回紐約了。
Monica: I know, I've been looking at those doors, they look pretty sound-proof, don't you think?
我知道。我一直在看那扇門,隔音效果似乎很好?
Chandler: We can't do that, that's insane. I mean 'A', he could wake up, and 'B', you know, let's go for it.
不行,你瘋了。第一,他可能醒來;第二,管他的。
Ross: Em-Emily? Em-Emily? Emily!
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉……艾蜜莉?
Mr. Waltham: No.
不是她。
Mrs. Waltham: You can forget about Emily, she's not with us.
你可以放棄了,她沒跟我們在一起。
Mr. Waltham: We've come for her things.
我們來拿她的東西。
Ross: Wait, well wh-wh-wh-where is she?
等一下,她在哪里?
Mr. Waltham: She's in hiding. She's utterly humiliated. She doesn't want to see you ever again.
她躲起來了,因為她很丟臉,這輩子都不想再見到你。
Mrs. Waltham: We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily, monkey. But, I think you're absolutely delicious.
我們很傷心你們兩個鬧成這樣,猴子。不過你實在是秀色可餐!
Mr. Waltham: Excuse me, I'm standing right here!
抱歉,我人還站在這里!
Mrs. Waltham: Oh yes, there you are.
是啊,陰魂不散。
Rachel: Hey-hey, you guys go hurry up, get some, there's a whole cart outside...
大家動作快點,外面還有一車……
Mr. Waltham: Goodbye Geller.
再見了,蓋勒。
Ross: No, hold on! Hold on!
等一下……
Ross: Look, look, your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon, now-now you-you tell her that I'm gonna be at that airport and I hope that she'll be there too!
你的女兒跟我今晚預定去度蜜月。請你們轉告她,我會去機場,我希望她也會去。
Ross: Oh yeah, I said Rachel's name, but it didn't mean anything, Ok? She's-she's just a friend, that's all!
我是說成瑞秋的名字,但這只是無心之過。她不過是我的朋友。
Ross: Now, look, just tell Emily that I love her and that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Please, promise me, that you'll tell her that.
就這樣,請轉告艾蜜莉,我愛她。我只想跟她共度余生。請保證你們一定會轉告她。
Mr. Waltham: All right, I'll tell her. Come on buggerface!
我會告訴她,走吧,臭婆娘!
Mrs. Waltham: Call me.
打電話給我。
Mr. Waltham: You spend half your life in the bathroom, why don't you ever go out the bloody window?
你也一天到晚待在廁所,怎么就不會從窗戶滾蛋?
Monica: You know, maybe it's best we never got to do it again.
你知道,或許我們不再上床才對。
Chandler: Yeah, it kinda makes that-that one night special. You know, technically we still are over international waters.
否則那晚就不特別了。理論上而言,我們還在公海。
Monica: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, maybe I'll see you there in a bit?
我去洗手間,待會來找我?
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Joey: Can I ask you something?
我可以問個問題嗎?
Chandler: Uhh, no.
不行。
Joey: Felicity and I, we were watching My Giant, right? And I was thinking, "I'm never gonna be as good an actor as that giant."
我昨晚跟費麗西蒂 一起看“我的巨人”,我心想:自己永遠不可能,演得跟那個巨人一樣棒。
Joey: Do you think I'm just wasting my life with this acting thing?
我想當演員是否只是癡心妄想?
Chandler: No.
不是。
Joey: I mean, the giant is like five years younger than me, you know, you think I'll ever get there?
那個巨人大概比我小五歲,我有辦法跟他一樣優秀嗎?
Chandler: Yes.
會的。
Joey: Thanks man.
謝了。
Chandler: Ok man.
沒關系。
Joey: But what about how much taller he is than me?
但是他比我高好多啊?
Joey: I mean, there's no way I can make myself taller now, you know?
我的意思是,現在已經不可能再長高。
Joey: And who knows what science will come up with in the future, but Chandler, what if I die an unsuccessful, regular sized man?
以后科學怎么發展我不知道,如果我死時只是一個,身高平庸的小人物呢?
Joey: Hey, Monica, wow you've been in the bathroom for like a half-hour.
莫妮卡,你廁所上了半個小時。
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Had the beef tips, huh?
你也吃了牛肉?
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: You ate meat! You had sex!
你吃過肉了!你跟人做愛!
Chandler: No we didn't!
我們才沒有!
Phoebe: I know you didn't, I was talking about Monica.
我知道你沒有,我說的是莫妮卡。
Monica: Phoebe, I did not have sex.
菲比,我才沒跟人做愛。
Phoebe: This pregnancy is throwing me all off and making me fat.
懷孕害我靈感不準,而且還變得胖嘟嘟。
Joey: All right, I'm gonna go say hi to the chick and the duck.
我要去跟小雞小鴨打招呼。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
我也去!
Joey: Why would you need to say hi to 'em, you've been feeding 'em for four days?
你何必去?你不是一直都去喂它們的嘛?
Phoebe: Oh, right, maybe I'll just go home.
沒錯,我回家好了。
Monica: Well, we certainly are alone.
只剩下我們兩個。
Chandler: Yes! Good thing we had that 'Not in New York' rule.
幸好我們說好回紐約就不行。
Monica: Right. Umm, listen, since we're-we-re on that subject, umm, I just wanted to tell you that uh...
沒錯。既然你說到這個,我想告訴你……
Monica: Well, I-I was going through a really hard time in London, what with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross's mother...
當時我在倫敦心情很不好,因為哥哥結婚,別人還把我認作他媽……
Chandler: Right.
我知道。
Monica: Well, an-anyway, I just-that night meant a lot to me, and- I guess I'm trying to say thanks.
那晚對我來說意義非凡。我的意思是……我要謝謝你。
Chandler: Oh. You know, that night meant a lot to me too, and it wasn't 'cause I was in a bad place or anything, it just meant a lot to me 'cause, you're really hot!
我那天也不是隨便上床,并不是因為我受到逼迫。我很重視那晚是因為你很辣。
Chandler: Is that ok?
這樣說可以嗎?
Monica: That's ok.
沒關系。
Chandler: And I'm cute too.
而且我也很帥。
Monica: And you're cute too.
而且你也很帥!
Chandler: Thank you!
謝謝!
Chandler: All right, I gotta go unpack.
我要去整理行李了。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Bye.
再見。
Chandler: I'm still on London time, does that count?
我時差還沒調回來,這表示我還在倫敦吧?
Monica: Oh, that counts!
沒錯!
Chandler: Oh, good!
太好了!
Ross: Rach! Rach!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hi! What're you, what're you doing here?
你怎么會在這里?
Rachel: Well, I-I-I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.
我在等候補機位回紐約。
Rachel: Ohh, so no sign of Emily huh?
你還沒等到艾蜜莉?
Ross: Not yet.
還沒。
Rachel: So umm, what time are you supposed to leave?
你是幾點的飛機?
Gate Agent: This is the last call for Flight 1066 to Athens. The last call.
最后一次呼叫,前往雅典的1066班機。
Ross: Pretty soon I guess.
就快了。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
我很遺憾。
Ross: I just, I don't understand, I mean, how-how could she do this? You know, what, am I, am I like a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?
我不明白她怎么可以這么做?我是不是白癡?竟然以為她會來。
Rachel: No, you're not an idiot, Ross. You're a guy very much in love. You're a guy very much in love.
不,你不是白癡,羅斯。你只是愛得無可救藥。
Ross: Same difference.
還不是一樣。
Gate Agent: All ticketed passengers for Flight 1066 to Athens should now be on board.
搭乘1066班機,前往雅典的旅客請登機。
Ross: I get it! Well, that's that.
聽到了!就這樣了。
Rachel: No, you know what, I think you should go.
你知道嗎?你應該自己去。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I think you should go, by yourself, get some distance, clear your head, I think it'd be really good.
對,你應該自己去,到遙遠的地方想個清楚。這對你一定有好處。
Ross: Oh, I, I, I don't-I don't know...
我不知道……
Rachel: Oh, come on Ross! I think it would be really good for you!
來吧,羅斯,對你有好處的!
Ross: I could, yeah, I could do that.
沒錯,我應該去。
Rachel: Yeah.
對。
Ross: I can't, I can't even believe her! Now, you know what, I am, I am gonna go!
真不敢相信她。知道嗎?我決定去了!
Rachel: Good!
很好!
Ross: Why not?
有何不可呢?
Rachel: Right!
對!
Ross: Right?
對不對?
Rachel: Right!
沒錯!
Ross: You know, thanks!
謝了!
Rachel: Ok, I'll see you back at home, if I ever get a flight out of here.
我們紐約見了,希望我搭得上飛機。
Ross: Hey, well...nah.
其實……算了。
Rachel: What? Wait, what?
怎么了?
Ross: Why don't you come? I mean, I-I have two tickets, why not?
不如你也一起來,反正我有兩張機票,何不呢?
Rachel: Well-well, I don't, Ross, really?
不太好吧?真的嗎?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, it'll be great! I mean, you can, you can lay on the beach and I can cry over my failed marriage. See-see how I make jokes?
是啊,一定很好玩,你可以躺在海灘上,我可以哭訴婚姻失敗??吹轿艺f笑話沒?
Ross: No really, I mean, God, I could use a friend.
真的,我需要有朋友陪我。
Rachel: Oh wow, uh ok, uh maybe. Umm, yes, I can do that!
好吧,也許我可以陪你去!
Ross: Okay! Okay!
好!好!
Ross: Cool!
太好了!
Rachel: All right!
是啊走吧!
Ross: Come on! Here.
拿去。
Rachel: Oh, ok, we're going to Greece. Yeah, ok.
我們這就去希臘。
Ross: Ah! Ah! I forgot my jacket!
我忘了拿外套!
Rachel: Oh, wait-wait-wait...
等一下……
Ross: You tell them to wait!
你叫他們等一下!
Rachel: Wait! Wait!
等一下!等一下!
Ross: Emily.
艾蜜莉。
Ross: Oh no-no-no! Oh-no! No! No! Emily!
不是啦……別走,艾蜜莉!
Rachel: Ahh, yes, I will have a glass of the Merlot. And uh, he will have a white wine spritzer.
我要美露紅酒,這位要氣泡白酒。
Rachel: Hey, look at that, the airport's moving. Hey, are we moving? Are we moving? Why are we moving? Yeah,does captain know that we're moving? Oh my gosh.
你們看,機場在動。飛機在動嗎?飛機在動嗎?為什么?機長知道飛機在動嗎?我的天啊。