Joey: I'm telling you that girl totally winked at me.
那個女孩一定在跟我使眼色。
All: Did not, she did not wink at you...
她才沒有
Chandler: Huh.
哈。
Ross: I have to say Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison.
我會認為是范莫里森的“土波羅蜜”。
Rachel: Nooo Way! The most romantic song ever was The Way We Were.
不會吧!我會認為 最浪漫的曲子是“往日情懷”。
Phoebe: Uh, see, I-I think that one that Elton John wrote for, um, that guy on Who's The Boss.
嗯,我覺得是艾爾頓約翰為連續劇《妙管家》里的家伙寫的歌。
Rachel: What song was that, Pheebs?
那是什么歌,菲比?
Phoebe: Hold me close, young Tony Dan-za.
抱緊我,年輕的湯尼丹佐。
Phoebe: Hi Monica! Hey Mon! Hey Mon!
嗨,莫妮卡?。?嗨,莫妮卡?。耍菘?!
Phoebe: Oh my God, has she slept at all?
天啊,她到底有沒有睡覺?
Ross: Nope.
沒有。
Rachel: No, it's been three nights in a row.
沒有,已經連續三個晚上了。
Ross: Yeah, she finally stopped crying yesterday, but then she found one of Richard's cigar butts out on the terrace, so.
從昨天起,她終于不哭了,但是她又在陽臺發現理查抽過的雪茄,所以。
Phoebe: Oh, ok, that explains it. I got a call at two in the morning, but all I could hear was, like, this high squeaky sound, so I thought oh, ok so it's like a mouse or a opossum.
哦,好吧,這說明了為何我在清晨兩點接到一通電話,而我只能聽到一些吱吱的聲音,我就想“一定是老鼠或負鼠”。
Then, I realized, like, ok where would a mouse or a opossum get the money to make the phone call.
然后我就想,好吧,老鼠或負鼠怎么會有錢打電話呢?
Chandler: Morning. Morning, hey, you made pancakes?
早安。-早啊,嘿,你做了松餅啊?
Chandler: Yeah, like there's any way I could ever do that.
是啊,你還以為我真的會做呢。
Janice: Monica and Rachel had syrup, uh-uh, now I can get my man to cheer up. Good morning Joey.
莫妮卡和瑞秋有糖漿,我可以讓我的男人開心了。早安,喬伊。
Joey: Good morning.
早安。
Janice: Ooh someone's wearing grumpy pants.
有人穿著壞脾氣的褲子哦。
Chandler: Gotta be you man. I'm wearing smarty pants.
那一定說的是你,我穿著傲慢無禮的褲子。
Janice: Ok here we go. One, two, and here is my chance to give you a third one. Joey?
好了,開始了,一,二,僥幸給你第三個。喬伊?
Joey: No no. I'll just have juice.
不,不。我只喝果汁就行了。
Chandler: Hey, you know what, here's a thought. Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.
嘿,我有個想法。你干脆別去上班,跟我在一起就好了。
Janice: Oh, I wish. Listen, honey, you have that report to finish, and I've gotta go see my lawyer.
是啊,但愿如此你有報告要做,而我得去見律師。
Chandler: I can not believe I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown-up. Joey, hey, go to your room!
我真不敢相信我竟跟要離婚的女生約會。我真像個大人。喬伊,嘿,回你的房間!
Joey: Chandler, hey, up yours!
錢德,嘿,去你的!
Janice: I-I-I gotta go, I gotta go. Ok, not without a kiss.
我我我要走了,我要走了。好了,給我個吻才能走。
Chandler: Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay.
或者我就不親你,這樣你就會留下來。
Joey: Kiss her! Kiss her!
親她!快親她!
Janice: I'll see you later, sweetie. Bye Joey.
晚點見,甜心。再見,喬伊。
Joey: Bye bye Janice. So when ya dumping her? Nope, not this time.
再見,珍妮絲。那么你什么時候要甩掉她?-不會,這次不會了。
Joey: Come on, quit yanking me.
拜托,別整我了。
Chandler: I'm not yanking you.
我沒有整你。
Joey: This is Janice.
這個是珍妮絲。
Chandler: Yeah, I know. She makes me happy.
對,我知道。她讓我很愉快。
Joey: Ok. All right. You look me in the eye and tell me, without blinking, that you're not breaking up with her. No blinking.
好,你看著我的眼睛,告訴我,不眨眼睛,說你不會跟她分手。別眨眼睛。
Chandler: I'm not breaking up with her!
我不會跟她分手!
Monica: God, look what I found in the drain.
天啊,你看我在排水管里發現什么?
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: It's some of Richard's hair! What do I do with this?
這些是理查的頭發!我該拿這些怎么辦?
Ross: Getting it away from me would be job one.
第一件事就是把它從我身邊拿開。
Monica: It's weird, but you know what I don't wanna throw this away. I mean this is like all I have left of him, gross, drain hair. Ooh!
奇怪,但我并不想把它丟掉。這些是我僅有的,屬于他的東西,惡心的、排水管的頭發。哦!
Phoebe: Ooh. Oh. Looks like, like a tiny little person drowning in your cereal.
哦。哦。真好玩,好像有一個小人,在你的麥片里淹死了。
Monica: God, what is wrong with me.
天,我是怎么了?
Ross: You need to get some sleep. I need to get some Richard.
你需要一些睡眠。-我需要的是理查。
Rachel: Monica, you broke up with him for a reason.
莫妮卡,你跟他分手是有原因的。
Monica: I know, I know. I'm just so tired of-of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why hasn't he called. Why hasn't he called?
-我知道,我知道。我只是不想再這么想他。不愿再去想,他為何不打來?他為何都沒打來?
Phoebe: Maybe, 'cause you told him not to?
可能因為你叫他別再打來?
Monica: What are you, the memory woman?
你到底是什么?記憶女王嗎?
Joey: They're not breaking up. Chandler and Janice. They're not breaking up. He didn't blink or anything.
他們不會分手。我是說錢德和珍妮絲。他們不會分手。他的眼睛連眨一下都沒有。
Rachel: Well, you know I'm not surprised. I mean have you seen them together, they're really cute. Cute? This is Janice! You remember Janice?
我一點也不驚訝。你看過他們在一起的樣子嗎?他們真的好可愛。-“可愛?”那可是珍妮絲!你記得珍妮絲嗎?
Rachel: Yes, Joey, I remember, she's annoying, but you know what she's-she's his girlfriend now. I mean what can we do?
是的,喬伊,我記得啊,她很惹人厭,但是你知道嗎?她現在是他的女朋友。那我們能怎么辦?
Joey: There you go! That's the spirit I'm looking for! What can we do? Huh? All right who's first? Huh? Ross?
這就對了!我就是要這種精神 “我們能怎么辦?”好,誰先來?羅斯?
Ross: Well I'm thinking Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy, so I say we all just be adult about it and accept her.
錢德是我們的朋友,而珍妮絲能讓他快樂,所以我們就成熟點,接受她。
Joey: Yeah, we'll call that Plan B.All right? Come on people, we need some inspiration!
這個先歸類在B計劃。如何?拜托,我們需要些妙計!
Phoebe: Yeah, ok. All right, you want a plan? Here we go, all right. So umm ok Ross, you go into the air duct and disable the alarm, ok?
好吧,你需要計劃?這樣那么,羅斯,你爬進排氣管,不要觸動警報,好嗎剩下的交給我們,放下繩子就行了。
And you know the rest of us will just rappel down ropes. We're in and out in ten minutes and disappear into the night. Huh, huh?
我們要在十分鐘之內進去出來。然后消失在夜色中。好嗎?
Rachel: Honey, I was wondering...Hmm?
甜心,我在想啊-嗯哼?
Rachel: Do you still have that, um, navy uniform?
你那套海軍制服還在嗎?
Ross: Nooo, I had to return it to the costume place. Hmm.
不,我拿去戲服店還了。-嗯。
Ross: I think I have an old band uniform from high school.
我還有一套高中樂團的舊制服。
Rachel: You remember not having sex in high school, right? Yeah.
你記得高中時不能做愛吧?-是啊。
Rachel: Well honey, what about you? What? I mean, fun, you know, fantasy type things?
甜心,那么你呢?-啥?-你有任何有趣的幻想嗎?
Ross: No.
沒。
Rachel: Come on you gotta have one!
別這樣,你一定有!
Ross: Nope.
沒有。
Rachel: Ross, you know what? What?
羅斯,你知道嗎?-啥?
Rachel: If you tell me, I might do it.
如果你跟我說,或許我會幫你實現。
Ross: Ok, umm. Did you ever see, um, Return Of The Jedi?
好啊。你有沒有看過《星球大戰》的《絕地大反攻》?
Rachel: Yeah.
看過。
Ross: Do you remember the scene with, um, Jabba the Hut? He was this uh...really fat worm guy.
你記不記得那場戲,當赫特族的賈霸出現時?他真是個胖胖的蟲子怪物。
Rachel: Wow, men and women really are different.
哇哦,男人和女人的興趣果然不一樣。
Ross: No no no see Jabba had, as his prisoner, um, Princess Leia.
不,不,不。賈霸帶著他的囚犯,莉亞公主。
Rachel: Oooh!
哦!
Ross: Princess Leia, was wearing this, um, gold bikini thing. It was pretty cool.
莉亞公主穿著,金色的比基尼。那樣子很好看。
Rachel: So are you saying you would like me to um...dress up like Princess Leia, in a gold bikini?
所以你是說你想讓我打扮成莉亞公主,穿著金色的比基尼?
Ross: Ok!
好?。?/p>
Phoebe: Yeah, oh, Princess Leia and the gold bikini, oh, every guy our age loved that.
莉亞公主穿金色比基尼,哦,我們這年紀的男人都很喜歡。
Rachel: Really! Um, um.
真的嗎?-嗯,嗯。
Rachel: It's huge. Yeah, that's the moment, when-when, you know she stopped being a princess, and she became, you know, like, a woman, you know.
很重要的。那個時刻,她不再是個公主,她變成了,一個女人。
Did you ever do the-the Leia thing?
你曾扮過莉亞公主嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, um-mm. Oh!
哦,是的,嗯哼。哦!
Rachel: Really? That-that great huh?
真的嗎?有那么棒???
Phoebe: No it's just that I got this new pager and I have it on vibrate. See ya!
不,只是我買了新的傳呼機,我把它調成“震動”。再見!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi you guys!
你們好啊!
Ross: Look who I found standing outside the Szechuan Dragon staring at a parking meter.
你看我在四川龍餐廳外找到誰了?她盯著停車收費表看。
Rachel: Mon. Hi! Hi.
嘿,莫妮卡!-嘿。
Rachel: Why aren't you at work? Oh, they-they sent me home.
你怎么沒去上班?-哦,他們他們把我送回家了。
Rachel: Why?
為什么?
Monica: Because I don't work at the Szechuan Dragon.
-因為我并不是在四川龍餐廳上班。
Ross: Ok.
-好的。
Rachel: You really, really need to get some sleep, honey. I know I do.
你真的,真的需要睡一下,甜心。-我知道。
Ross: Hi. Hi.
嘿。-嘿。
Ross: Guess what? What?
你猜怎么著?-啥?
Ross: They published my paper. Oh, really?
有人要出版我的論文。-哦,真的嗎?
Ross: Yeah, Statistical Deviations In the Carbon Dating of Fossilized Algae colon History or Mystery?
是的,藻類化石的碳定年法誤差統計:歷史還是神秘?
Phoebe: Rach, look! Oh, hi! Where is my strong Ross Skywalker to come rescue me. There he is.
瑞秋,你看!我那強壯的羅斯天行者何時會來拯救我?他來了。
Joey: Fortune! This guy is so stupid. It's Count Rushmore! !
-哦!-這個家伙好笨。是“拉什莫爾伯爵”??!
Chandler: You know, you should really go on this show. All right, listen, I got three tickets to the Rangers tonight. What'd you say?
你真的該去參加這個節目。好了,聽著,我有三張今晚巡游者隊的票。你覺得如何?
Joey: I say, 'I am there!' Cool! Aw, is Ross going to? No, Janice.
我會說,我一定去!太棒了!哦,羅斯也會去嗎?-不,是珍妮絲。
Joey: Jan-ice. 'Cause I, just, I feel bad for Ross, you know, we-we always go together, we're like the three way out on a limb here, but do you, do you, have a problem with Janice?
珍妮絲?因為我會替羅斯難過,你知道嗎?我們總是一起去的,我們是曲棍球三兄弟啊,我可能誤會你了,但你是否不喜歡珍妮絲?
Joey: No, Yeeees. God, how do I say this. Uh...Oh, hi, you know that girl from the Greek restaurant with the hair?
沒有,對啦。天啊,我該怎么說?哦,嘿,你知道希臘餐廳里,那個頭發很蓬的女孩子?
Chandler: Ooh, that girl that I hate, eww, drives me crazy, eww, eww, oh!
哦,那個我很討厭的女孩子?她快把我逼瘋了。
Joey: Look, I don't hate Janice, she's-she's just a lot to take, you know.
聽著,我不討厭珍妮絲,只是她令人難以忍受。
Chandler: Well, there you go.
你說出來了吧。
Joey: Oh, hey. Come on man, don't look at me like that, she used to drive you nuts before too, remember?
哦,行了。別那樣看著我,以前她也快把你逼瘋了,記得嗎?
Chandler: Well, I'm crazy about her now. I think this could be the Real Thing. Capital 'R'! Capital 'T'! Don't worry, those are the right letters.
但是我現在為她瘋狂,這次可能是真的,我是說“真的”!別擔心,我說的字母是對的。
Joey: Look, what do you want me to say?
你到底要我說什么?
Chandler: I want you to say that you like her!
我要你說你喜歡她!
Joey: I can't. Like her!
我不能。
Joey: No.
-喜歡她!-不。
Chandler: So you're not even gonna try?
你甚至不想嘗試?
Joey: What's the point? It's like this chemical thing, you know.
關鍵是什么?就像化學反應,知道嗎。