日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第1集 莫妮卡的新室友(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway. Look, look...

嗨,機器又斷了我的線路。聽著,聽著......
Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me.
我知道會有無比幸運的女孩成為凡可·巴瑞太太。但不是我,不會是我。
Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...
而且我現在也不知道我到底是誰。但你得給我機會去......
Ross: I'm divorced. I'm only 26, and I'm divorced!
我離婚了!我才26歲就離婚了!
Joey: Shut up!
閉嘴!
Chandler: Come on, stop!
拜托,打?。?/div>
Ross: That only took me an hour.
那只花了我一個小時。
Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
你得明白,我們兩個還沒有比曼妥思時間更長的戀愛關系呢。
Chandler: You, however have had the love of a woman for four years.
而你已經和一個女人相愛四年了。
Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it!
四年的親近和分享,最后她把你的心給傷透了,這就是為什么我們不這么干!
Chandler: I don't think that was my point!
我認為那不是我的意思!
Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman and that's it.
你知道最可怕的地方是什么嗎?假如每個人只有一個女人適合,知道嗎?我的意思是,如果你擁有一個女人,就這么多了。
Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
不幸的是,我的情況是,她擁有了一個女人。
Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.
你在說什么呀?"一個女人"?
Joey: That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
那就好像你只有一種口味的冰激凌。
Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
讓我告訴你,羅斯。哪兒有很多種口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后還有香草口味。
Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
還可以和糖條,果仁,或者拌著奶油一起吃!
Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
這是你一生中能夠享受的最好的事情了!
Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
你結婚了,你當時是幾歲,八歲嗎?歡迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
我真不知道我是餓了還是饑渴了。
Stay out of my freezer!
離我的冰箱遠點!
Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I...
從她離開我之后,我......
Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles?
什么?怎么啦?你想邊吃面條邊講出來?
Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
不是,這更應是第五次約會的事情。
Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date? Paul: Isn't there?
就是說還會有第五次約會嗎? 沒有嗎?
Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
是,是,我覺得有的。
Monica: What were you gonna say?
你剛剛要說什么?
Paul: Well, ever since she left me...I haven't been able to perform...sexually.
好吧,自從她離開我之后,我就一直不能正常過性生活。
Monica: Oh, God! I'm so, I'm so sorry.
噢天啊,我真,真對不起。
Paul: It's ok.
沒事。
Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
我知道被人吐水應該不是你現在需要的。
Monica: How long?
多久了?
Paul: Two years.
兩年。
Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch.
哇哦!我真高興你砸了她的手表。
Pual: So you still think you might want that fifth date?
那你還希望有第五次約會嗎?
Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的,我希望。
We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham, and Charles. Chachi, Chachi, Chachi...in the bonds of holy matrimony.
我們今天聚在這里參加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles. ChachiChachiChachi的神圣婚禮。
Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference.
看!可是Joanne愛Chachi。這就是區別。
Ross: "Grab a spoon. " Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
"拿起勺子。" 你知道自從我拿起勺子多久了嗎?
Ross: Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero, " mean anything to you?
"比利,別撐英雄"這句話對你有什么意義嗎?
Joey: Great story. But I gotta go. I got a date with Andrea. Angela. No, Andrea. Oh man.
真是個好故事!但是,我得走了。我跟Andrea有個約會,是Angela,不,是Andrea。哦,老天。
Chandler: Andrea's the screamer. Angela has cats.
是愛尖叫的那個,Angela有貓。
Joey: Right, thanks. It's Julie. I'm out of here.
對,謝啦。是Julie,我走了。
Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to to ask a woman out...who am I gonna ask?
是這樣的,就算我能振作起來去約一個女人出來,我該約誰?
Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I've never made coffee before in my entire life.
是不是很不可思議?我這輩子從來沒煮過咖啡。
Chandler: That is amazing. Congratulations.
是很不可思議。 恭喜你。
Rachel: Y'know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.
我想如果我能煮咖啡,沒有什么事我做不了。
Chandler: No, I think it's if I can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do.
不,我想應該是"如果我能入侵波蘭,就沒有什么事我做不了。"
Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something...
聽著,趁你現在正進入角色,如果你能做個蛋卷之類的東西......
Joey: Although, actually I'm really not that hungry.
事實上,我沒那么饑餓。
Monica: Oh, good. Lenny and Squiggy are here.
真不賴,Lenny和Squigy在這里。
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好。 早上好。
Paul: Morning. Joey: Morning, Paul.
早上好。 早上好,保羅。
Rachel: Hello, Paul.
你好,保羅。
Chandler: Hi. Paul, is it?
嗨,保羅,對嗎?
Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝你!太感謝你了!
Monica: You stop.
不要這樣!
Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.
不,我給你說啊,昨晚上我就好像我所有的生日、畢業典禮外加大廈落成典禮。
Monica: We'll talk later.
我們回頭再聊。
Paul: Thank you.
好的,謝謝你。
Joey: That wasn't a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
那還不是真正的約會。那你真正約會時會干什么?
Monica: Shut up and put my table back.
閉嘴,把我的桌子移回去。
Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,...it doesn't make much of a difference...
好了,孩子們,我要去上班了。如果我不去輸入那些數字......那其實也沒有什么差別......
Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
好像你們都有工作哦?
Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. That's how we buy stuff.
對,我們都有。這樣我們才有錢買東西。
Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
對,我是演員。
Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
哇!我有見過你的作品嗎?
Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
可能沒有,大部分都是區域性作品。
Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?
哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公園了的小劇場了看了皮諾曹的重播。
Joey: Look, it was a job all right?
聽著,那也是份工作好吧?
Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I'm a real live boy. "
瞧,Gippetto,我是個真正的小男孩。
Joey: I will not take this abuse.
我不會把這樣的羞辱放在心上。
Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."
你是對的,對不起,"從前我是木頭男孩,木頭小男孩"
Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man.
你們該知道,他死定了。
Joey: Oh, Chandler!
噢,錢德?
Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?
你今天怎么樣?睡得好嗎?
Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
你和巴里談過嗎?我笑得停不下來。
Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
看得出來,你看起來就好像睡覺時有個衣架塞在你嘴里。
Monica: I know. He's just so...Do you Remember you and Tony Demarco? Oh, yeah.
我知道,他只是太......你還記得你和Tony DeMarco嗎?是的,記得。
Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
就好像那樣。有感覺。
Rachel: Wow, are you in trouble!
哇,你有麻煩了。
Monica: Big time!
太棒了!
Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
想要婚紗嗎?幾乎沒用過。
Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
我想我們談的遠了點。
Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
好啦,好啦,我要站起來,去工作了,而且不整天想著他
Monica: Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
或者我只是站起來然后去工作。
Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
那么,祝我好運!
Monica: What for?
為什么?
Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those (Thinks) job things.
我要去找那個(思考)工作的事情。
Frannie: Hi, Monica.
嗨,莫妮卡!
Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back. How was Florida?
嘿,Frannie,歡迎回來!在佛羅里達過得怎么樣?
Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
你做愛了,是不?
Monica: How did you do that?
你怎么知道的?
Oh, I hate you.
哦,我恨你。
Frannie: I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So, who?
我拉著我的Roz阿姨穿過鸚鵡叢林,你卻在做愛!那么,是和誰?
Monica: You know Paul?
你認識保羅嗎?
Frannie: Paul, the wine guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
保羅,調酒那個?是呀,我認識保羅。
Monica: You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?
你認識他就好像我認識他一樣?
Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.
開玩笑吧?保羅還欠我人情呢。
Frannie: Y'know Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
在我之前,他已經有兩年沒有做愛了。
Joey: Of course it was a lie.
當然那是個慣用伎倆!
Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
為什么?為什么?為什么啊?為什么會有人這樣做?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
我猜我們在尋找一個比把你弄上床更深奧的答案。
Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
我恨男人,我恨男人!
Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,不要討厭,你不會想要把他們扔出宇宙的。
Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
是因為我嗎?是不是我有某種氣味,只有狗或者有嚴重感情問題的人才能感覺到?
Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
好啦,過來這里,把你的腳給我。
Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
我原以為他是個好人,知道嗎?
Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是個謊言。
Rachel: Guess what?
猜猜看?
Ross: You got a job?
你得到工作啦?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
開玩笑嗎?我一點經驗都沒有!
Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
今天我在十二個招聘中被嘲笑了。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
然而你卻出乎意料的高興。
Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
如果你發現John和David的皮靴打5折你也會高興的。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
是呀,你多了解我啊......
Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
這就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
Monica: How did you pay for them?
你用什么付帳的?
Rachel: Uh, credit card.
額,信用卡。
Monica: And who pays for that?
那誰付帳單呢?
Rachel: Um...my...father.
額......我......爸爸。
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
噢天哪,拜托大家,這樣真的有必要嗎?我的意思是,我隨時可以忍住不亂花錢的。
Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
拜托,瑞秋,你總不能一輩子靠父母。
Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,這就是為什么我要結婚。
Phoebe: C'mon, Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
拜托,讓她喘口氣。第一次獨立生活是很困難的。
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你。
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客氣,記得我第一次來這個城市時才十四歲。
Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
我媽媽剛自殺,我的繼父又進了監獄,然后來到這里,我誰都不認識。
Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
然后結果是我和一個在港務局給人擦車窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自殺了。
Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
然后我找到按摩這份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
Ross: The word you're looking for is: 'Anyway'...
你想說的話是:"無論如何"......
Monica: All right, you ready?
好了,準備好了嗎?
No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
不不不,我沒準備好,我怎么會準備好!
Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?"
"嘿,瑞秋!你準備好不帶降落傘就跳出飛機了?"
Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
不要這樣,我做不到!
Monica: You can, I know you can!
你行,我知道你行!
Rachel: I don't think so.
我不這么認為。
Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
來吧,你都會自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
來吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪......
Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture.
知道嗎?我想我們這樣就可以了。就好像是某個象征性行動。
Rachel, that was a library card.
瑞秋!那是圖書卡!
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut......
剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪......
Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
知道嗎,如果你仔細聽,你們也許可以聽到上千個商家的尖叫。
Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
歡迎來到真實世界!它很糟糕,但是你會喜歡的!
Monica: Well, that's it. You gonna crash on the couch?
好啦,就這樣了,你要在沙發上睡?
Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
不,我得偶爾回趟家。
Monica: You be okay?
你還好嗎?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor.
嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么?
Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it.
那是保羅的手表。你把它放回原處吧。
Rachel: Oh, boy!
哦,孩子們,
Monica: Alright. Good night, everybody.
好啦。好吧,晚安,各位。
Monica: Good night.
晚安。
Ross: Oh, no, oh no no, go go go. Rachel: oh, sorry. No, you have it, really, I don't want it.
哦不,哦不不,你拿去吧。哦,對不起,你拿吧,我不想要。
Ross: Split it?
分著吃?
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. Rachel: I knew.
你可能不知道,在高中的時候,我曾暗戀過你。 我知道。
Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
你知道!噢......我一直想著你只是覺得我是Monica的書呆子哥哥。
Rachel: I did.
我是這么認為的。
Ross: Oh...
噢......
Ross: Listen, do you think...? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here,
聽著,你覺得......?不要受我的脆弱的影響。
Ross: but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
但是你覺得如果我約你出去可以嗎?有時候?可能?
Yeah. Maybe.
當然,可能。
Ross: Okay...Okay, maybe I will.
好吧...... 好吧,可能我會的......
Rachel: Good night.
晚安。
Ross: Good night.
晚安。
Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? I just grabbed a spoon.
再見......等等,你怎么了? 我只是剛剛拿起一個勺子。
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
我真不敢相信我的耳朵......
Monica: What? II said you had a...
怎么啦,我說你有個......
Phoebe: What I said you had...
我說你有個......
Monica: Would you stop?
你能不能停下來?
Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again?
噢,我又來了?
All: Yes!
沒錯!
Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It's just not a great butt.
我只是說你有個不錯的臀部,但不是個很棒的臀部。
Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
噢,如果它不湊過來打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。
Ross: There's an image.
想象一下。
Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?
有人還要咖啡嗎?
Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?
是你煮的,還是你只是服務一下?
Rachel: I'm just serving it.
我只是服務一下。
Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.
好吧,我要杯咖啡。
Chandler: Kids, new dream. I'm in Las Vegas.
孩子們,新的夢...... 我在拉斯維加斯。
Ahh, Miss? More coffee?
小姐?能再來點咖啡嗎?
Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?
哦,打擾一下,你能把這個給拿到那邊嗎?
Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.
繼續呀。謝謝。
Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.
對不起。好啦,拉斯維加斯。
Chandler: Ok, So...I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli.
我在拉斯維加斯......我是Liza Minelli。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 執行,運轉,舉行,表演

聯想記憶
hanger ['hæŋə]

想一想再看

n. 掛鉤,衣架,懸掛物

 
symbolic [sim'bɔlik]

想一想再看

n. 代號 adj. 象征的,符號的

 
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,萬物,世界

聯想記憶
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 劇烈的,嚴重的,嚴峻的,嚴厲的,嚴格的

聯想記憶
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目擊者,證人
vt. 目擊,見證,出席,

聯想記憶
turtle ['tə:tl]

想一想再看

n. 海龜

聯想記憶
flavor ['fleivə]

想一想再看

n. 滋味,香料,風格
vt. 加味于

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 无内裤全透明柔术视频| 美女在线| 混凝土结构施工质量验收规范gb50204-2015 | 奇怪的夜晚电影| 做您的儿媳妇是我今生最大的幸福| 黄视频免费在线播放| 二年级竖式计算天天练| 九龙虫粪便的功效与吃法| nina hartley| 美女网站在线观看| 申河均| 卢昱晓主演的电视剧| 神龙教| 战无双| 李采潭和黑人50分钟| 17岁韩国电影完整版观看免费| 刀客家族的女人演员表| 视频污| 飞鸟里伊奈| 吻戏韩国| 天上人间电影| 双重火力电影| www.56.com| 繁华在线观看| 天台电影| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 电视剧零下三十八度手机免费观看| 中国往事演员表| 河西走廊纪录片观后感| 局外人电影| 长安长安朗诵报名入口| 在线播放国内自拍情侣酒店| 踢车帮| 即便是爸爸也想恋爱| 北京 北京 汪峰歌曲| 白培中| 痛风能吃豆腐吗| 密杀名单| 阴道视频| 10元人民币图片| 爱上美眉|