日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友記 第1季:第1集 莫妮卡的新室友(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.

沒什么可說的。只不過是我的同事而已。
Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少來了,你和那個人出去約會,他一定是有什么問題!
Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
好啦,喬伊,嘴下留德。他駝背嗎?駝背又帶假發?
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carloh!
慢著,他吃粉筆嗎?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍。喔!
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not.It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
好吧,大家淡定。淡定。這甚至都不算是約會。完全不算。我們只不過是出去吃晚餐,也不做愛。
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
我覺得聽起來像是和我約會。
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
好啦,回到中學那個時候,我站在自助餐廳中央,突然發現自己全身赤裸。
All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
哦,耶,做過那樣的夢。
Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.
然后我低頭一看,發現有一支大哥大......在那兒。
Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!
而不是......?沒錯!
Joey: Never had that dream.
從沒做過那樣的夢。
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
突然,那個電話響起來了。
Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.
然后我不知道該怎么辦,大家都開始看著我。
Monica: They weren't looking at you before?
之前他們就沒看著你?
Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.
最后,我覺得應該接這個電話。
Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
結果是我媽媽(打來的)。這十分十分的奇怪,因為她從來不給我打電話。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.
這家伙說句“你好”,我都想自殺。
Monica: You okay? sweetie!
親愛的你還好吧?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.
我就感覺好像有人將手伸進我的喉嚨,抓住我的小腸,從我的嘴里拉出來再纏在我的脖子上。
Chandler: Cookie?
要餅干嗎?
Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.
卡籮今天搬走了她的東西。
Monica: Let me get you some coffee.
我給你弄杯咖啡。
Thanks.
謝謝
Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.
不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的氣息!離我的氣息遠點,好嗎?好吧!繼續抑郁吧!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.
我會沒事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她會幸福。
Monica: No, you don't.
不,你并不希望。
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
不,我不會的,讓她見鬼去吧,是她拋棄了我!
Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?
你從來都不知道她是女同性戀?
Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
不知道!行了吧?為什么每個人總是揪著這點不放?
Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?
她都不知道,我又怎么會知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?
有時候我希望我是女同性戀。我大聲說出來啦?
Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.
我昨晚告訴爸爸媽媽了,他們似乎很好地接受了。
Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
噢,真的嗎?那我凌晨三點接到一個歇斯底里的女人打來的電話,她在電話中抽泣說“我不會有孫子了,我不會有孫子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打錯電話啦?
Ross: Sorry.
對不起。
Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.
沒事的,羅斯。聽著,你現在感到很痛苦,你很生氣,你感到很受傷。
Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!
我能告訴你答案是什么嗎?脫衣舞俱樂部!
Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.
拜托,你單身了,找點樂子吧!
Ross: See I don't want to be single, okay?
可我不想單身,好不好?
Ross: I just...I justI just want to be married again.
我只是......我只是,我只是想再婚。
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!
而我只想要100萬美金!
Monica: Rachel? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!
瑞秋?噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感謝上帝!
Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.
我剛到你那里去,而你不在,那個拿著大錘子的家伙說你可能在這里,你真在這里,你真在這里。
Can I get you some coffee?
給你來點咖啡?
Monica: Decaf.
無咖啡因的。
Monica: Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
好了,各位,這位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一個幸存者。
Monica: This is everybody. this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?
這就是各位啦,這是錢德,菲比和喬伊。還有,你還記得我哥哥羅斯嗎?
Rachel: Sure! Hi
當然,你好!
Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
那么你是現在告訴我們呢,還是說我們等四位濕漉的伴娘來?
Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a halfhour before the wedding.
哦,天吶,好吧,這大概發生在婚禮前半個小時。
Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.
我當時在放置禮品的房間里。我正看著那個船形鹵肉盤。
Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Lo?
那是個非常好看的船形鹵肉盤。當時,突然,我意識到......有糖嗎?
Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!
我發現比起巴里,這個船形鹵肉盤更讓我沖動!
Rachel: And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.
然后我嚇到了,就在那時我突然想到:巴里看起來有多像土豆頭先生,你們知道的,我的意思是,我總覺得他看起來很像,但是......
Rachel: Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?"
無論如何,我必須離開那里,然后我開始思考:“我為什么這樣做,我為了誰這樣做?”
Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
反正我不知道該去哪里,而且我知道你和我有點疏遠了,但你是我認識的人里唯一住在這個城市的。
Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
沒被邀請參加婚禮的人
Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...
。噢,我有點希望這不是什么問題......
Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.
現在我猜他給她買了個大管風琴,而她很不喜歡。
Chandler: "Tuna or egg salad! Decide!"
金槍魚或雞蛋沙拉?快決定!
"I'll have whatever Christina's having. "
“克莉絲汀店里有什么我就吃什么。”
Rachel: Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!
爸爸,我只是不能嫁給他!對不起,我只是不愛他。額,但那對我很重要!
Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "
“如果我松開我的頭發,我的頭會掉下來的。”
Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.
噢,她真不應該穿那條褲子。
Joey: I say push her down the stairs.
我說把她推下樓梯。
All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!
把她推下樓梯!推下樓梯!推下樓梯!
Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'.
爸爸,聽我說!就好像,就好像 在我一生中,所有人都告訴我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”
Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be aa purse? y'know? Or aor a hat!
然后今天,我制止了,我說:假如我不想成為鞋子呢?如果我想成為一個包?你知道嗎,或者,嗯,一個帽子!”
Rachel: No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!
不,我不是讓你給我買帽子,我是說我是一頂帽......這是個比喻,老爸!
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你能發現他哪里出了問題。
Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
爸爸,這是我的生活。也許我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica...
額,我想我們都確定了她和Monica住這里了......
Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
也許那是我的決定,呵,也許我不需要你的錢。等等!我是說也許!
Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
呼吸,呼吸,就這樣。只想著一些讓你鎮定的好東西。
Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...
玫瑰上的雨滴,還有貓的胡須,門鈴和雪橇鈴還有手套。啦啦啦,還有一些面條......
Rachel: I'm all better now.
我現在好多了。
Phoebe: I helped.
我幫上忙啦!
Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
聽著,這或許是最好的結果,知道嗎?
Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
獨立了,把握自己的生活。就像你說的“帽子”的事情。
Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
還有,你還需要什么,你隨時可以來找喬伊。
Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
我和錢德就住在對面。而且他經常不在。
Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
喬伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她結婚的日子!
Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
怎么啦,好像這還有什么規定嗎?
Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
我來。請不要再這么干了,這是很難聽的聲音。
uh, It's, it's Paul.
額,我是,我是保羅。
Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.
噢,天吶,到6:30了嗎?讓他進來!
Joey: Who's Paul?
誰是保羅?
Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
保羅,調酒師,保羅?
Monica: Maybe.
也許是吧
Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
等等,你今晚的“不是真正約會” 是和調酒師保羅?
Ross: He finally asked you out? Monica: Yes!
他終于約你出去啦?是的!
Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
噢,這可真是個可以載入日記的時刻。
Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消......
Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!
不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,沒什么的!
Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
哦,羅斯,你還好吧?我是說,你希望我留下來嗎?
Ross: That'd be good.
那再好不過了......
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
不,去吧!那可是調酒師保羅!
Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
那是什么意思?他是賣酒的,喝酒的?還是他總愛抱怨?
Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
嗨,進來,保羅,這是......大家。各位,這是保羅。
Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
你好!保羅!嘿!調酒師!嘿!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
對不起,我沒聽清楚你的名字。保羅,是嗎?
Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll justI'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
對,額,我去...... 我馬上就好,我正要去,去,去額......
Ross: Awandering?
閑逛?
Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
換衣服!好了,坐會兒。很快就好。
Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
噢,我剛拔掉四根睫毛。不是個好兆頭。
Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
你好,保羅!告訴你個小貼士,她很喜歡你在她脖子上同一個地方不停地揉來揉去,直到變紅為止。
Monica: Shut up, Joey!
閉嘴,喬伊!
Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
那么瑞秋,你今晚,額......打算干什么?
Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.
我本來應該到Aruba度蜜月,所以......沒事做!
Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
是呀,你都沒辦法過蜜月。
Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
天吶,不,不,不過,阿魯巴島每年這個時候......
Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.
可以談論下,大蜥蜴。
Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
不管怎樣,如果今晚你不想一個人待著的話,喬伊和錢德要過來幫我組裝我的新家具。
Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.
是呀,而且我們為此非常興奮。
Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.
謝謝了,不過我想今晚還是待在這里吧。今天可真是漫長(不好過)。
Ross: Oh, sure.
是呀,沒問題。
Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
嘿,Pheebs,你想來幫忙嗎?
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.
愛情就像夏日沖涼一樣甜美,愛情是無以倫比的藝術品。但是你的愛呀,你的愛,你的愛就像一只巨大的鴿子,在我心中排泄。
Phoebe: Thank you. Lalalalala
謝謝。Lalalala......嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚......
Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.
我應該用這些螺桿把支架固定在側面。
Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever...and I cannot feel my legs.
我沒有支架,沒有看到螺桿什么的......而且,我的腿麻了。
Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.
我想我們弄好書架了。
Chandler: It's beautiful thing.
看起來不錯。
Joey: What's this?
這是什么?
Chandler: I would have to say that is an Lshaped bracket.
我會說那是個L型支架。
Joey: Which goes where?
它應該安在哪里?
Chandler: I have no idea.
我完全......沒有想法。
Joey: Done with the bookcase.
搞定書架了!
Chandler: All finished.
完工了!
Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.
這是卡籮最喜歡的啤酒。
She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
她總是對著罐子喝,我本該知道的(她是女同)。
Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.
你要是再開始那些話,我們就走了。
Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.
就是,不要破壞所有這些樂趣。
Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.
問你一個問題。
Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?
她得到家具,音響,好電視,你得到了什么?
Ross: You guys.
你們呀。
Chandler: Oh, God!
天呀。
Joey: You got screwed.
你被坑了。
Chandler: Oh, my God!
哦,我的天啊!
Monica: Oh, my God.
哦,我的老天!
Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.
我知道,我知道,我真是個笨蛋。
Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
當她一禮拜見四五次牙醫的時候,我本該察覺到的。
Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?
我的意思是,牙齒能多干凈呀?
Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
我哥哥正在經歷這種事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬過來的?
Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?
我可能會試著砸爛她的一些貴重的東西。比如她的...... 腿?
Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, II went for the watch.
那是一種方式!我的話,我砸了她的表。
Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做過的最過分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜歡的浴巾。
Paul: Oh, steer clear of you.
得離你遠點。
Monica: That's right.
沒錯。
Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
巴里,對不起,真的對不起。
Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just
我知道你可能認為這都是跟那晚我對你說你穿襪子做愛有關,但不是的,這都是我的問題,我只是......

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
spoil [spɔil]

想一想再看

n. 戰利品,獎品
v. 寵壞,溺愛,破壞,腐

 
bracket ['brækit]

想一想再看

n. 支架,括號,檔次
vt. 支撐,放在括號

聯想記憶
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 錘,榔頭
vi. 錘擊,反復敲打

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 蟲,蠕蟲
v. 蠕動,驅蟲,慢慢探聽出

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 長條,條狀,脫衣舞
v. 脫衣,剝奪,剝

聯想記憶
independence [.indi'pendəns]

想一想再看

n. 獨立,自主,自立

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 線,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收緊

 
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日記,日記簿

 
bookcase ['bukkeis]

想一想再看

n. 書架,書柜

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 珀利| 布拉德米勒| 暖春| 啊啊视频| 企鹅头像| 圣般若摄颂| 电影《重生》| 艳女十八式无删减版| 纳恩| 西藏卫视节目单| 你们可知道正谱| 女女床戏| 闪电11人| 浙江卫视节目表电视猫| 嫦娥奔月读后感50字| 98372电影| 色女孩视频| 刑事侦缉档案3演员表| doors2怪物图鉴| 免费看网站| 名星| 张志忠主演电视剧| dj歌曲串烧中文大全| 荒岛求生韩国电影| 张倩仪演过什么电视剧| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计| 女人战争之肮脏的交易| 张达| 漂亮孕妇突然肚子疼视频 | 间宫夕贵电影| 贝利亚头像权威| 网络胜利组| 贝加尔湖畔钢琴谱| 妥协电影在线观看完整版中文| 恩乔| 土力学| 赖小子| 双重欲望| 天下第一楼演员表全部| 想想办法吧爸爸| 墨雨云间电视剧|