No!
不!
Problem?
有問題嗎?
Sounds like it.
聽起來是的。
Mr. Van Hess?
范·海斯先生?
Detective Jack Forge! Nobody move!
杰克·福治警探!統統不許動!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Sorry. We're in a hurry.
抱歉,趕時間。
Thanks for rolling on this one, Fusco.
謝謝幫忙,弗斯科。
Breakfast is on you. Hey, get a look at these guys?
早餐你請。看到那些人了嗎?
Killers were pros, all in masks. Damn near burned down the building, destroyed every file.
職業殺手,都戴著面具。差點把樓給燒了,毀掉了所有文件。
Covering something up. And Walter?
想掩蓋什么。沃爾特呢?
I'm keeping his name out of this until we learn more.
先別把他扯進來,先查清楚再說。
Like why he's faking being a cop?
查他為什么要扮警察嗎?
I think our detective is investigating something.
我想這位警探在調查什么。
Something like Abel's death?
比如亞伯的死嗎?
I'll let you know.
回頭告訴你。
Riley, joint task force. Detective, sorry about the, you know, bonk on the head there.
萊利,聯合特遣隊的。警探,抱歉了,打了你的頭...
Uh...So are you and I working the same case, Detective?
我們辦的是同一個案子吧,警探?